012. Taking it seriously.

The Yuri-Effect

No main image. Fast update~

 

Chapter 12 – Taking it seriously.

 

 

 

 "Yoona-ah, t-this is too much.." Seohyun was blushing. Before they went home, Yoona treated Seohyun on a restaurant. The restaurant was Italian, fine and very sophisticated.

 "Naa it's not. In fact, it’s not enough.. Just enjoy the night Hyunnie.." Yoona smiled at Yoona.

"Were wearing uniform.. Everyone here is well.. Fashionable.." Seohyun looked down on herself. She felt very uncomfortable being around classy people while Yoona and she are just plain students.

 "Don't mind them.." Yoona smiled yet again. Their orders were brought; Yoona bought a very expensive dish for Seohyun. She did not mind it though because she dreamt of this a long time.

 "Uhh..." Seohyun had no words to say, seeing so many foods, glamour and expensive. Seohyun simply thought Yoona was doing too much.

 "Well, let's eat Hyunnie!" Yoona took the first bite. She took the time to compliment the food, in her head. After a while she noticed Seohyun not eating.

 "Hyunnie, aren't you hungry?"

 "I-I just d-dont.. feel right.." Seohyun answered.

 "Oh.." Yoona stopped eating. She stood up and went to the counter. Seohyun felt confused at Yoona's action, she stood up but Yoona signaled her to sit down again. Seohyun waited.

 "Let's go?" Yoona came back and asked Seohyun. "G-go? But the food.." Seohyun took a look at the foods untouched.

 "Just follow me ok? Don't you worry.."

Yoona held Seohyun's wrist. She pulled Seohyun out of the fine restaurant. They ran till Yoona stopped in front of a simple Korean noodle shop.

 

 "Will you be more comfortable here?" Yoona asked Seohyun. Seohyun smiled at her. They went inside. Holding each other's hand.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 Tiffany sneaked walking out of Yuri's house. She hid herself on her hands.

 

 "Stephanie, where are you going?" a low pitch voice called Tiffany.

 "Uhh.. Comfort room d-dad?" Tiffany looked back. She was afrain that her dad will scold her if he knows about Hae Rin. "The comfort room is inside Stephanie.." Mr. Hwang frankly said.

 "O-oh yea haha? haha.." Tiffany went back. "Hae Rin, tell your Fany-mommy, I need to talk to her." Mr. Hwang went inside and left Hae Rin. Everyone was shocked. Yuri scratched her head; it was another trouble for her.

 

I doubt I can sway this same as mom..Yuri felt the wind of trouble coming by again.

 

 Inside the Kwon family residence. Hae Rin sat in Tiffany's lap. Jessica and Yeon Hee did the same, Yuri sat in between them. Mrs.Kwon sat in a comfortable manner beside Mr. Hwang.

 

 "Wh-when did you get back d-dad? Hehe" Tiffany asked her dad.

 "Since your aunty called me.. Just today.." Mr. Hwang answered.

 "I called him Fany-ssi.." Mrs. Kwon added.

 The three teenagers now realized that Mr. Hwang knows about Hae Rin. It deeply caused Tiffany and Yuri to

sweat, fearing what Mr. Hwang might say or decide.

 "Stephanie.." Mr. Hwang fixed his fringe. "Yuri-ssi.."

 "Y-yes?" They both answered. Both felt a pang of fear as they waited for Mr. Hwang's word.

 "We have decided.. Your mother and I, decided.." Mr. Hwang stopped, he looked at Mrs. Kwon.

 "We want you two to get married soon.." Mrs. Kwon spoke straight, starring at Yuri.

 "B-but mom!?" Yuri quickly stood up.

 "Sit back Kwon Yuri, show some respect.." Mrs. Kwon scolded Yuri. Yuri sat down again; she regained her composure as she took a sight of Jessica.

 "M-mom Tiffany and I w-we're friends.."

 "Yuri-ssi, the both of you have a responsibility on Hae Rin." Mr. Hwang replied.

 "Yuri and Jessica are lovers dad.." Tiffany said. Everyone eyed Tiffany from that statement.

 "We have a responsibility on Hae Rin but we both have different choices in life dad, you can't just decide on it. I’m sorry if I’m being disrespectful but you too aunty, please understand." Tiffany suddenly became serious. Her words made Yuri's mouth drop, even Jessica was shocked. Jessica swayed her look when Tiffany looked at her.

 "Jessi, maybe you can tell them your side. In our status in life, it may be unfair but I know fair when it comes to opinions.." Tiffany seriously said. Hae Rin took a look at her mother with a concern look.

 "Fany-mommy are you ok?" Hae Rin asked. "I am baby, don't you worry.."

 Tiffany smiled at her baby and back hugged Hae Rin tightly. Yuri patted Hae Rin's head. "Your mommy has a serious side too, Hae-baby.." Yuri smiled at her daughter; she needed to comfort Hae Rin because the kid was concerned at her mother.

 Jessica took a deep breath. She was ready to say something but Yuri held her hand.

"Y-Yuri?" Jessica asked. Yuri just smiled, letting Jessica know she will take over.

 "Mom, Mr. Hwang im pretty sure you know Hae Rin's my daughter in the future. You guys see.." Yuri stopped as she looked at Yeon Hee. "Go on, Yuri-ssi.." Mr. Hwang fixed his lenses to gesture he was listening.

"Yeon Hee here is just the same as Hae Rin, my daughter in the future.." Yuri explained. Tiffany remained silent and continued to hug her baby, Hae Rin. Jessica on the other hand, held Yuri's and Yeon Hee's hand.

 

"...With Jessica." Yuri added.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Bye, Yoona.. Thank you for today. I had fun." Seohyun bid her farewell to Yoona. Yoona smiled at her dear Seohyun. "I'll text you ok, Hyunnie?"

 "Ok, Yoona. Just text, I won’t reply though.." Seohyun joked and Yoona pouted. "Please reply!"

"Hehe yes, Yoona. Good night."

 "Good night, Hyunnie." She waved Seohyun goodbye, she bowed when she saw Seohyun's mother smiling at her.

 

 Yoona walked back to her car. She went inside and lied herself comfortably on the back seat. She felt her phone vibrate, she brought it out.

 

Take care, Yoongie. :)

It was a message from Seohyun.

 

reply.

 

You too, Hyunnie. I love you!

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

YoonHyun is killing me. Damn with all the sweetness!

Oh and Fany's serious side... AWSUMM!

Am I overloading this fanfic with YoonHyun fluff? XD

 

Thank you for you support! Do comment of what you think! :D

 

Till next time!

 

-choikufu