A Magical Place

EXO One Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ


You and Lu Han strolled around the park for about an hour until you stopped to cool down with some ice cream.  You ordered two ice cream bars at a nearby cart.  Lu Han took out his wallet and offered to pay for the treats.

"Here, I'll pay for it."

"No no, it's okay."  You tried to tell him, but the cashier already accepted his money.  He's so sweet.  You thought, staring at him.

The two of you ate your ice cream happily and you both sat down on a bench in Fantasyland.  You looked at the people who were riding the horses in the carousel while your frozen treat.  You noticed a little boy and girl laughing on the ride and holding hands.  You couldn't help but smile at the adorable scene.

Lu Han glanced at you then followed your eyes that were staring at the ride.  "Hm.  Do you wanna ride that Lilo-ah?"

You turned your head and blinked at Lu Han.  "Eh?"

He pointed at the merry-go-round.  "That.  Do you want to ride it?"  Your eyes glanced back and forth from the ride and Lu Han.  He stuffed the last of his ice cream cone into his mouth and dusted the crumbs off of his hands.  He grabbed your wrist and gently pulled you up.  "Come on!  Let's go!"  The two of you began making your way over to the carousel.

After a few minutes of waiting in line, it was finally your turn to ride.  You chose to ride on a pink horse while Lu Han decided to ride on the blue one next to you.  The worker came by to check everyone's safely belts and the carousel began to move as soon as she was done.

A smile reached your eyes as your horse moved up and down.  You looked at Lu Han who was also enjoying the ride.  He noticed your stare and looked back at you.  You blushed at the sudden eye contact and looked away.

"You know,"  He started.  "Besides the times I've shared with EXO, this has probably been the most fun I've had since I debuted."  His tone was soft and you knew what he said was sincere.  You looked at him and your eyes met with his again, but this time you didn't turn away.  You were truly touched by his words, and you felt your cheeks getting warmer again.

"This has been the most fun I've had at Disneyland."  You told him.

"My Lilo..."  He smiled.

My Stitch...  You smiled back.

 

The sun began to set and the two of you were exhausted from the adventure you had.  You sat on a grassy hill nearby while Lu Han followed your same action.

"Today was fun, don't you agree?"  You asked.  You exhaled air as you sat down feeling relieved from the long day you both had.

"Yeah, it was."  Lu Han said.

You looked up at the sky and smiled.  "Well, you know what they say, Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth."

You and Lu Han lay down on the grass quietly as you both gazed at the stars.

"It's amazing how different the stars look even though it's the same sky."  He started.  You looked at him.  His eyes shined as they focused on the stars above.  He looked too perfect to even be human.  How is it possible for a person to be this close to perfect?  Lu Han looked at you and his gaze softened.

You both stared at each other for what seemed like decades, but really it was just minutes.  You felt the urge to start another conversation, but you suddenly heard a 'bang' in the sky.  The two of you sat up and gazed in astonishment at the beautiful fireworks right in front of you.

"They're so pretty."  You said in amazement.  Your eyes twinkled and grew bigger as you stared at the colorful firecrackers in the sky.

"Not as pretty as you are."  You turned your head at Lu Han who just looked at you with a smile.  Your face flushed and turned a bright red for the thousandth time today.  You averted your eyes away from him and stared at your feet.  You heard him chuckle.  How adorable.  He thought.

The two of you watched every single firework explode in the sky.  You and Lu Han were both at the verge of wandering into dream land, your head was rested on his shoulder while his was rested on top of yours'.  However, you heard about three or four voices in a close distance calling out for someone.

"Hyung!"  You both looked up and turned to the direction that the voices were coming from.  You saw familiar faces and a gasp escaped your mouth.  Oh my god, it's EXO!

Lu Han stood up.  He turned to you and helped you up to your feet.

"Gege!  Where were you?"  EXO-M's maknae, Tao, asked.  "We looked all over the amusement park for you!"  You examined him up and down.  He was tall and really did look like an actual panda, well to you he did.  You noticed that he was holding a panda plushy in his hand with a card attached to it, written on the front was, "To Tao-oppa".

"Sorry,"  Lu Han apologized.  "I got separated from you guys and I couldn't find any of you, surprisingly."  He stepped closer to you and placed his hands on your shoulders.  "But I'm fine, mei-mei here helped me around."  Lu Han smiled.

The eleven other members of EXO looked at you.  You timidly waved at them and awkwardly smiled.  They all happily greeted you back.  Kai removed one of his earbuds and waved at you.  I swear, if I'm dreaming right now...

EXO-K's maknae, Sehun, walked over and slung an arm around Lu Han's neck.  "Hyung!"  You heard him call.  You couldn't make out the Korean words that came out of his mouth after wards, but you knew that Sehun worried about Lu Han a lot.  You laughed to yourself at the thought of how real HunHan really was.

Sehun sighed in relief.  He looked at you and narrowed his eyes.  He said something to you in Korean, as he pointed two fingers at his eyes then pointed them at yours'.  I'm watching you, was probably what he said.

"Um..."  A drop of sweat formed at the side of your head.

He chuckled.  Sehun took a few steps closer to you and patted your head.  "Joke!"  Your shoulders loosened up and you giggled at his cute English.

"Thank you for helping Lu Han around, mei-mei."  Kris thanked you in English.  You looked up at him.  He was a hundred times more handsome than you had seen him in their music videos and pictures on the internet.  He was also freakishly tall, standing at around six feet.  You swallowed as you stared at the god-like man.

"N-no problem."  You stuttered and rubbed your arm as you averted your eyes from him.

"Anyway," Kris looked at Lu Han.  "Lu Han we should get going now.  Our manager is waiting for us."

You frowned at his words.  You didn't want your time with Lu Han to end.  You turned to look at your bias, who had the same facial expression as you.  He looked at you and gave you a small smile.

"So, I guess, our adventure is over.."

You looked up at him and forced a smile.  "I guess so..."

"Will I see you at the concert tomorrow?"

"Sadly no.  I couldn't buy any tickets and my parents won't let me go."  You let out a heavy sigh, showing your great disappointment.

You held out your hand for him to shake.  "It was nice meeting you, Lu Han...oppa." 

Lu Han stared at your hand before shaking it.  Suddenly, he pulled you into a tight hug.  "Thank you for a wonderful time, Lilo."

You felt a tear forming in the corner of your eye as you slowly hugged him back.  "Thank you for letting me spent it with you."

The two of you looked at each other one last time, his hands still on your shoulders.  A couple of tears rolled down your cheeks.  

"This isn't goodbye."  He cupped your face with his two hands and wiped your tears away with his thumbs.  "Remember, even though we'll stand on different grounds, we'll always see the same sky.  And--"

"Even though we'll see different skies, we'll always stand on the same ground."  You finished.  You both smiled and laughed a bit.  These were the only two lines I understood from the narration in their MAMA music video...

"Lu Han hyung!  Manager hyung is about to leave!  Hurry!"  Sehun called out.

"I'm coming!"  Lu Han looked at you one last time before catching up with his group members.  He smiled.  "I'll always keep you in mind, my Lilo."

You and Lu Han waved at each other for a long time.  After he and EXO were out of your sight, you sighed and looked at the starry night sky.  Your cellphone suddenly rang.  You picked it up and heard Mae on the other line.

"Yah babo-ah!  Where are you?!  Our class is leaving soon!  And you left me while I was in the restroom!"  She yelled.

Your eyes formed into crescents.  "Mae, you won't believe what I've gone through today."  After a few minutes of talking on the phone, the two of you finally hung up.  Your lips slowly curved into a small smile as a light breeze hit you and made your hair flow in the wind.  "I never thought I'd love Disneyland this much until today."

 

It truly is a magical place.