Lilo & Stitch

EXO One Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri48hXmPRfE


It was a sunny Saturday, a little passed noon.  Today was the day of your class field trip to Disneyland.  Yes, Disneyland, one of the many fun attractions in Anaheim, California, which is also said to be the happiest place on Earth. 

You had just finished eating lunch with your class and your teacher finally dismissed you all to enjoy yourselves at the amusement park.  You and your best friend, Mae, walked around the park, looking for rides to ride on.  Unfortunately, the lines were freakishly long, and because you had no patience waiting in line for over twenty minutes, you both ended up not riding anything in the passed two hours.

"Hey, I'm gonna use the restroom." Mae said.  "Do you have to go?"

You shook your head.  "I'm fine.  Go, I'll wait for you out here."  She nodded her head and ran inside the nearest restroom.

Ten minutes passed and the sun was beaming on you.  You fanned your face, forehead dripping with sweat, and looked for a place to sit.  You sighed in relief and began walking when you found a stone bench underneath a shady tree.  However, before you made it to your destination, from the corner of your eye, something, or more specifically, someone, caught your attention.  

You stopped and turned your head to your right, and saw someone who you thought looked utterly familiar.  He was holding a map of the amusement park, both eyes and mind focused on it completely.  You studied him for a moment.  He wore a white designed t-shirt, and gray denim skinny jeans, and he also carried a tan-colored backpack.

You became more curious of this person and took a few more steps closer to get a better look of his face.  He had innocent deer-like eyes, pale flawless skin that looked like porcelain.  His hair was a light brownish, not quite cut in a bowlcut, but similar to one, and not to mention, he had a baby face that made him appear child-like and somewhat pretty.

You tilted your head for a brief moment as you tried to figure out who this certain person was.  Suddenly, your eyes widened in shock and covered your mouth that was hanging open.  You gasped.  I-Isn't that Lu Han from EXO-M?!  What is he doing here?!  

You saw Lu Han fold the map he was holding and stuffed it in his back pocket.  He then started walking and without even realizing it, you were following him a few feet away, completely forgetting about Mae.


You followed him to Futureland.  You still kept a distance from him, as you saw him sit down at a table outside of one of the restaurants.  Lu Han took out his map again.  He studied it for a while then laid it on the table and sighed.  He looked around looking a bit confused.

You tilted your head and frowned a bit.  Is he lost?   Maybe I should go talk to him...  You took a few steps forward and stopped.  The hell am I saying?  I can't talk to my freaking bias!  I don't have the guts!  You coward back to the pillar you were hiding behind and squatted down as you hit your head with your fists.  Idiot.  Baka.  Babo.  Ugh!  A couple of high school girls passed by and looked at you as if you were some sort of freak, which you seemed to appear like at the moment.

You sighed and turned around to peek back at Lu Han.  His cheeks puffed out as he continued to look around at his unfamiliar surroundings.  He grabbed his map and tried comprehending it once again.

You frowned.  I'll feel bad if I just leave him like that.  You quietly faked a sob and stood up.  You then started walking towards Lu Han.

You were now standing right next to him. Your heartbeat was accelerating by the second and the palms of your hands grew sweaty. His mind was too focused on the large map of Disneyland to even acknowledge your presence.

With a small gulp, you tapped his shoulder with a shaky finger.  Immediately you closed your eyes shut as if you were about to get punched in the face.

"Ne?"  You heard.

You opened your eyes carefully and found yourself looking directly into your idol's eyes.  Your eyes suddenly rounded and became as big as saucers.  You felt sweat forming on your forehead and your heart seemed like it was about to burst out of your chest any minute now.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.  Where am I?  Definitely not on Earth.

"Um...are you okay?"  Lu Han asked cutely in English.  He slightly tilted his head while making the "okay" sign with his hand.

You snapped out of your daze and stared at him for a couple of seconds.  Idiot!  He asked you a question!  Don't just stand there!  You awkwardly nodded your head.  "Y-yeah, I'm okay."  He smiled at your cuteness.  "Um..."  You began.  "What are you doing here by yourself?"  You asked in Chinese.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise and noticed the EXO symbol on the shirt you were wearing.  Hey, she speaks Chinese!  And she's an EXO fan!  How cool!  He thought.  His lips curved into a small smile.  "Ah, well, I sort of got separated from the rest of the group."  He scratched his head. "I'm not sure where everyone went."

"Oh."  You responded, feeling a bit calmer.  "Well, I'm surprised that there aren't any fan girls following you around everywhere."  You returned a smile.

"I'm pretty sure they're following everyone else.  They probably don't even notice I'm gone."  You heard him chuckle.  "To be honest, I don't even know where I am."  Lu Han lowered his head and twiddled his thumbs, feeling embarrassed.

You two stood there silently for a moment.  You kicked your foot into the cement ground before speaking.  "Say,"  You started.  Lu Han looked at you.  "D-do you want me to help you around?  I mean, you should enjoy your time here before the big concert tomorrow.  I understand if you don't want to..."

"Sure."  He smiled.  It was obvious that your offer lightened him up.  "Well, of course, if you're completely fine being with a pop star all day.  Do you think you can handle it?"  You giggled as your cheeks flushed.  "I guess I'll take that as a 'yes'".  Lu Han got up from his seat and put his backpack on.  "So, where should we go?"  He beamed. 

You smiled at how happy he was feeling now.

 

The two of of you walked around Disneyland as if you were little kids who were exploring the wonders of life.  Everything you looked at appeared as if you've never seen anything like it in your life before.  You were suddenly noticing things that you didn't really seem to stop and look at during the previous times you've been to this amusement park.  It amazed you at how much you've missed.

You and Lu Han walked inside a gift shop and decided to look around.  The small shop was filled completely with Disney merchandise.  There were shelves of stuffed dolls of Disney characters, as well as fun hats and Mickey Mouse ears right next to them.  Your eyes met with a medium sized Stitch plushy, and you immediately ran over to it.  

"Omo!  It's Stitch!"  You picked up the stuffed doll and beamed.

Lu Han looked over your shoulder and peeked at the merchandise you were holding.  

You looked at him and held the Stitch doll out in front of him.  "He's my favorite Disney character!"  You hugged it tightly.

He smiled at your adorableness once again.  It wasn't until a brief moment after when he realized something.  "Hey, um, I haven't got to know your name."

"Oh right."  You put a finger to your chin. "It's--"  Suddenly, a thought popped up in your mind and stopped you from revealing your name.  Wait, what if those scary fan girls search up my information after finding out I was spending time with EXO's Lu Han?  They'll come after me with torches for sure!  You shivered at this thought.  No way am I letting this happen.  I have to keep a low profile.  "Um, I'd rather not give you my real name."

He raised an eyebrow.  "Is there a specific reason why?"

"It's just...it's hard to pronounce..."  You trailed off.

Lu Han scratched his temple.  "Well, if you say so...  What should I call you then?"  You looked up at him and shrugged your shoulders.  He tapped his chin with his index finger and thought for a bit.  He looked at you again and remembered the plushy in your arms.  Lu Han snapped his fingers. "I'll call you Lilo."

"Li-lo?"  You stuttered and tilted your head.

"Yup.  Think of me as your Stitch for today."  He winked as he tapped his chest.  "Hmm.  The character suits me well, don't you think?  Being an alien from EXO planet and all."  Lu Han laughed.  You couldn't help but laugh along with him.