Chapter 1

The Annoying Receptionist

 

“TAEYEONN MY WATER BROKE” Loud screaming echoed throughout the Kim household. Tiffany stumbled into the bedroom where her sleeping wife resided. “TAEYEON!” She gasped as she reached me bed.

“Mmmm.” A sleepy voice mumbled from under the blanket.

“MY. WATER. BROKE.” Tiffany screeched, holding her stomach in panic.

“That’s great honey.”

“YOU . DRIVE ME TO THE ING HOSPITAL” Tiffany pulled the blanket off her wife and threw the alarm clock at Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon grumbled as she trudged to the toilet to get changed.

****************************

Two ladies in their late twenties could be seen running into the hospital. People stared as the very pregnant Tiffany dragged a kid like woman towards the receptionist. Tiffany slammed her hands onto the table catching the lady’s attention.

Behind the counter, a magazine was lowered slowly as a blonde’s face came into view. She stared at the flustered pregnant lady and the woman next to her who was eyeing the bowl of jellies on the counter.

“Welcome to Seoul’s International Hospital. My name is Jessica Jung. How may I been of assistance.” The girl said the line monotonously. “My water broke, an-n-d i need to give birth n-now!” Tiffany stuttered.

“Name.”

“Taeyeon!”

“You don’t look like a Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon is my wife, Taeyeon tell her my detail!”

“Mmmkay.” Taeyeon stuffed some jellies into her jacket.

“You were saying.” Taeyeon popped a jelly into .

“What’s her name.”

“Tiffany.”

“Full name”

“Ohh” Taeyeon nodded as she chewed her jelly , savouring its taste while Tiffany looked like she wanted to kill her wife.

“Tiffany Hwang Mi Young.”

Typing was heard.

“I’m sorry, but your due date is next week.” Jessica stared at Tiffany.

“Looks like we gotta come back next week, let’s go honey.” Taeyeon turned around, ready to leave. “NO YOU IDIOT!” Tiffany punched Taeyeon in the face. “MY.WATER.JUST.BROKE.” Tiffany said between gritted teeth.

Jessica yawned. “You already said that.”

“So obviously I need to ing give birth now.”

“Pani! Language! Taeyeon junior can hear you.” Taeyeon pouted as she rubbed Tiffany’s belly.

Jessica stared in amusement as Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away causing her to crash into a potted plant.

“Listen Miss Jung. My feels as if its going to explode-“

“EWWW. Too much info.”

“AND I NEED TO GIVE BIRTH.”

 Jessica sighed. “Doctor.”

“Doctor Sunny Lee.”

“We have more than one Sunny Lee. There’s one in the maternity ward and one more in the artificial limbs.”

“Which one do you think I need to see.”

Jessica pondered for a moment, biting her pen. “I’m guessing the maternity ward..” She slowly nodded.

“THEN?!?”

“Oh, would you look at the time, it’s my lunch break.”Jessica checked her watch.  Taeyeon’s eyes gleamed when lunch was mentioned.

“ ALL OF YOU.”

 

A/N: Author's lost inspiratoin to write. But enjoy this short drabble or smth. ah idk.