11:11 pm

11:11

Seohyun sat cross-legged on the edge of Yonghwa's bed, reading a novel. Meanwhile, Yonghwa stared intently at his computer screen, his guitar resting lightly on his lap. His fingers drummed softly on the table top as he racked his brain for the next chord.

Quickly glancing at the small numbers on the bottom right corner of the computer monitor, he emitted a soft "Oh."

"Hm?"

"It's 11:10 right now."

"Hm."

He spun his black swivel chair around (with a loud squeak) to face her. "Huh? That's all? I thought girls were obsessed with 11:11 and how it grants wishes and stuff."

She scoffed, then looked up over her book with a small smile. "Why would I need to do that 11:11 thing if everything I could ever wish for is right in front of me?"
----------------------------------
Hahaha, it's kinda cheesy, huh? Well, I suddenly thought of that last line when this girl at school was like, "Oh no! I missed 11:11 by a minute!" So yeah.

Please comment, as, like previously mentioned, this is my first oneshot, (it's so short... ><) and I really want to improve. I'm not sure if I kept both Yonghwa and Seohyun (somewhat) "in character"; I sure hope I kind of did though, hahaha.

But thanks so much for reading~ :)