EunSiHae Flash Back

EunSiHae Misunderstanding

[Flash Back]

'Hey Mr simple, because your naughty naughty' super junior where doing there final rehearsal as it was the day before the concert and everything was going perfectly until … 'Dance!' It was Eunhyuk part with the other dancers, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin, Eunhyuk was hitting it off until his solo stunt, he slide across and attempted the one hand stand but It didn't turn out the way he wanted, the surface of the stage had very minimal friction causing Eunhyuk's hand to slip and for him to fall to the floor. 


Everyone ran over to him, concerned for their Lead Dancer, luckily he was fine just a bit stunned and now very worried about the live performance. The next day Eunhyuk was very nervous and in need of comfort, he looked at his fishae thinking 'should I tell him I'm scared of messing up?' but Eunhyuk shook his head; he didn't want to burden anyone with his problems.


Fortunately Siwon could see Eunhyuk trying to hold back fear of the slippery stage and he decide to help so he pulled Hyukie away to chat with him, They went in to a private conference room "Siwon what are you doing? It's our turn next" Eunhyuk insisted, Siwon covered his hyung's mouth "I know your worried about messing up, it because of what happened at rehearsals isn't it?" Siwon removed his hand and Eunhyuk nodded, "I don't want to fall in front of everyone, it's a live broadcast so the whole world will see".


Siwon pulled out a pair of fingerless leather glove he have borrowed from the costume department "here wear these" he turned the over and the palm of the glove was a rubbery texture "with these gloves you wont slip and they go well with you outfit" Siwon smiled and stood up giving to gloves to Eunhyuk "now put them on and lets go, they are waiting for us" Eunhyuk smile and followed Siwon out, now very confide