Please... Don't Go

Please... Don't Go

Please... Don't Go

by: theninjaghost

“I have to..”

“Please… Don’t leave me”

“Please… let me go… I have to do this for your own sake”

“Please… don’t go…. For me, Min Ho…”

Tear’s started to flow when he slowly let go of my hand. He didn’t turn his back to me, he left me, but it was on purpose he don’t want me to suffer, he don’t want to be the cause of my DEATH. Yes my DEATH, I was diagnosed with Cancer with the heart, It would be so hard for me when a man that I loved left me but as of today, he left me.

My sight started to become blur, my chest started to get tight, I’m weak, I don’t know what to do with myself, I fell off to the ground and it started to rain. No one could ever save me now, he left me… he left me to die now.

o0o


I slowly opened my eyes but I see only white colors, “Am I in heaven now? Did someone save me?” I said but then I see a girl who’s in white answered me “Yes Dara-ssi, someone saved you, and you’re not in heaven yet, you’re in the Hospital now” “Hospital?” I looked around and looked at myself, I can see the dextrose hanging on a thin pole with a long tube with it connects on my left hand and so many wires in me connected to a machine. “So you’re my nurse?” I asked her and she just smiled at me “I have to go see the doctors to update them with your state” she said and left “Oh by the nurse?” I called her she turn around and smile “Ne?”, “Who is this with heart saved me?” I asked her, she bows down and chuckles “Sorry Dara-ssi, I can’t tell you, you will know him soon” she said. ‘It’s him? Not her?’ I thought.

o0o


Today, is my last day to hospital I am better than before the doctors says that I should be more careful now and lessen some work, jogging everyday would be okay for me but not long but I don’t care with all of those advice, I just need to know where I will get the money for this hospital, yet my family is in the America and they don’t know that I have this illness.

The nurse comes to check me for the last time “Good thing that your state now is okay” she said, but she noticed me not talking to her, “Is there any problem Dara-ssi? Do you feel anything?” she concernly said to me, I shook my head and I heard her sigh. “You scared me Dara-ssi, don’t ever do that again” she said. “Soo yong-ah, where will I get the money to buy for my hospital bill and all?” I asked her while I am looking at the window. She sat beside me and cares my back “Don’t worry about the expenses just thank him soon” she said, I remember, I looked at her “Seriously Soo Young-ah?” she looked at me with what-did-I-do-now look, “When will I met this ‘guy’?” she just smile at me and stands up and left me with an awe.

o0o


I’m about to leave the hospital when Soo Young, my nurse calls me “Dara-ssi! Wait up!” she she shouts, I stop and wait for her “I forgot to give this want to give this to you” she said between her pants she was like panting like there’s not tomorrow, I took the letter and said to her “A letter? From whom?” she recovered now and stood up straight “You will know if you read it! Anyway, ‘till we meet again Dara-ah!” she waved goodbye to me and she started to walk.

I take a sit and open the envelop, I took off the paper and started to read it, It’s not a letter but it’s a message from my savior:

If you want to meet me, let us meet at Han River at 5pm today.
I hope to see you later Park Sandara.

How come he knows my name? Is he a stalker or what? I looked at my watch “OMO! It’s already 4:45pm!” I immediately go outside of the hospital and look for cab, lucky and I got a cab with a seconds. “Can you take me to Han River fast?” I asked the driver “Ne!” he answered “Kamsamhanida!” I thank him. I looked at window and a tear comes down unexpectedly, I wiped my tears and asked myseld ‘why am I crying? I am crying for nothing’

o0o


“Kamsamhanida!” I got off the cab and looked at my watch for nth time “5 minutes to 5pm” I fixed myself and loiter around the Han River. I stopped looked for a bench “Aaah… my feets hurts so much! Thank God!”

Then again I looked at my watch it’s already 5pm and there’s no sign of my savior. “I should wait now” I said to myself “You don’t have” did someone said it? I looked around and I saw this unfamiliar guy with a black hair, so thin yet have those muscles, he’s tall, but he looks fragile like me.

He went over and sat beside me, it was an awkward moment for us, I’ve never met him since today, but we haven’t introduced ourselves, but he knows my name. “Uhmmm… I-I’m Park Sandara” I said, he looked at me and he smiled at me. “I’m Kwon Ji Yong”

o0o


It’s been a years since we met, I’ve been with his side and he’s been at my side. We took care each other, In fact we have same illness but mine is worst than his and now live happily together until, “Ji…” I tried to call him, my chest started to get tight again. My last attack was when Ji saves me; I didn’t see this coming” we we’re sleeping when I feel this pain at my chest, I tried and tried to call him but he can’t hear me. “Ji…”

He faced me and opens his eyes a little bit, he looked at me, his eyes got big suddenly when he noticed me struggling in my breathe. “Dara.. hold on” Good thing that we always have this ready pitcher of water and a glass besides our bed “Here… here drink this!” he said “Komawo” I said but still I can feel the pain. “Dara-ah… we should go to hospital now” I shook my head and slowly caress his face “We don’t have to go there…” I cupped his face and give him kiss in the forehead down to his lips.

A tears started falls down on my cheeks and he wipes my tears and “Dara… please… let’s go to the hospital” he said to me while his eyes we’re close. I know he don’t want me to see him crying. “Ji Yong-ah… please… I want to die besides you” I said to him, he shook his head and “You’re not going… it’s not your time yet, Please…. Dara-ah… don’t go…” he said.

Then again, my chest we’re tightening and I can’t breathe properly “Ji Yong-ah…” I said even thought it’s hard for me, “remember that…” he looks at me with a disbelief look “No-no!” He stood up and carries me toward his car, “Ji…. I lo…..ve you” I cough.

“No… no… Dara-ah!” he said while he cries, “I-I’ll be by your side… every seconds” I said to him. My chest tighten and It’s so painful. “You take ca…..re of your…..self” “Stop it Dara! You’re not going! Please! Don’t go…. Don’t leave me!”

We arrived at the hospital, Ji Yong is hysterically shouting “Help!” he shouts. The nurses and the doctors immediately took me away from Ji Yong’s hand and they asked him “What happened to her?” but he couldn’t speak a word. “Doctor… her heart!” the nurse said. The immediately put some dextrose on me, and they put the heart monitor on me, as they noticed that my heart is stopping every now and then.

I saw Ji Yong, looking at me, holds me and “Dara-ah… please… don’t go…. Please I need you!” he said to me, I smiled at him, “Ji Yong-ah…” I said “No… Dara-ah… I need you!” he pleads. “There’s nothing I can do now Ji….” I said I cough and he panicked “No… be strong!” he said.

It’s been 5hrs since I was sent to ICU, but Ji Yong’ won’t leave by my side I slowly open my eyes and slowly reaches his face and kissed him again at the forehead down to his lips, I intertwined my hands and “Ji Yong-ah…. I will never leave your side…. I love you so much… and thank you for saving me when I had my first attack…. We will meet again…” I squeezed his hands and “I…lo…ve….you….”

I slowly opened my eyes just hear that the heart monitor was alarming, I looked at my hands and to see that she intertwined her hands to mine… I kissed her hand and “Why do you have to go without me…. I told you not to go Dara-ah…. I pleaded to you” and my tears started to flow.

I was just staring blankly at her when the doctors came, they tried to revive her but it’s not use she already left me…

“Until we meet again… Park Dara…. I love you…”