GOODBYE.

★ LUXICITY GRAPHICS ⋮ GOODBYE
Hello everyone. Aly here.
 
I'm pretty sure you're wondering what this is, since I've just recently opened Luxicity. You're probably wondering, "Closing? Already?" Well, yes.

After a long talk with myself, I've decided to close Luxicity completely, this time for real. Just because LG isn't the same anymore, really.
 
I want to make clear of things before I close this thread permanently. And this would probably be the joy of all those haters who had been haunting me for the past few months: yes, I was elsacee. But no, I didn't make my elsacee account to fool people. That was never my intention from the start. If you're willing to read on my explanation, then please proceed. If not, then you can just stop until here.
 
Last year, I got hacked. My account (-winter) got hacked. And back in October (or was that September?) I decided to leave AFF because I got scared of the hacker. But then I couldn't bear to leave LG anymore. For 3-4 months, I kept away from AFF, but LG was still in my mind. I had to come back. So I came back with a new account and tried my best not to tell anyone, in case the hacker is still around. But because I loved LG so much, I just decided to tell the crew members who I really am. Some got shocked, and some welcomed me back. And so LG came back just the same. We continued to provide the posters once again. But as the time goes by, some have slowly hinted that I was indeed -winter/Aly. I kept denying. I want to deny it. Because I can't risk getting known again. And so the influx of haters, saying I'm a big liar and I'm such a pathetic wannabe. I ignored them. I really did. I tried my best. But little did I know, all the while, the hater actually came from one of the crew members. It broke me. Broke me to pieces because the crew that I've loved, the crew that I trusted the most, actually has a parasite who wanted to bring me down. I was broken. Very broken. And so I deactivated elsacee. I turned away once again. I couldn't trust anyone anymore. It's hard when the people you've trusted so much with your secret has one of them actually hating you behind your back. But then after a month, I decided once again that I would just bring LG back with this account. Now that I'm back, I still have those haters. I want to ignore them, and I want to just brush them away. BUT I'M HUMAN TOO. And I hurt. I felt bullied. All my life here in AFF, I've never bullied anyone. So why was I receiving this so much bullying from people who decide to be anonymous and pick on someone and judge someone who they don't even personally know? You judge me just by the way I handled that elsacee account before?? I didn't understand. I cried these past few days, trying to reflect on what to do. I actually deactivated for a few days (if someone actually noticed). But there were still pending requests, so I came back, and now if you noticed, I'm trying to finish all of them in one blow. 

Because of my first point that I'm closing already.

 
Some of you might think I'm being melodramatic and pathetic once again. You can say it all you want. But you won't actually understand the bond I have with this thread. Here, I had new friends. Here, I was able to find my true passion for graphic designing, which pushed my current career. Here, I was able to learn how to manage things. And sadly, here, I also learned the harshness of life, personified by those haters. So you can say stupid things about me right now. But you won't understand how much Luxicity means to me.

I take a deep breath now and sigh.

To the hater, or should I say "my old friend", are you happy now? Now that I've admitted? I do hope so. Did you think I didn't know you, my old friend? Yes, I know you very well. I feel that you won't stop taunting me. I get it. If you hate me, go on. You're there, and I'm here. So I'll try my best not to get affected, and you try your best to stay human, if possible.

So yeah. Luxicity will permanently be closing. I want to delete this thread, but I'll just be keeping this alive (but closed) for the memories.
 
But just like what others say, once a door closes, a new one would open.

I'll be starting fresh and anew with a new graphic thread.

EXQUISITA DESIGNS

I'm glad a lot still supported me here. Thank you very much for the journey. I hope you still follow me through my new adventure at my new thread.

That's all. 

Thank you for reading up until here (if ever you did).

Goodbye Luxicity.