Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

by: theninjaghost

Another Boring time for Dara with her classmate. ‘It would be nice if I go online now!’ she thought. She really don’t know what do to at the moment, she even can’t help herself not to listen to their professor.

“Sorry Sis! I made Ji Yong as our Father at my Fic!” Her sis texted her, “Ampf! You should have made Ji Yong and me a couple sis!” Dara replied

Dara is not listening completely to their professor but she just bowed her head and sleep. Lucky her, their professor won’t see her sleeping at her class.

“What are you doing there?” Dara said as she saw a man lying on the floor! “Hey!” she shouted, the man looked at her and by surprise, Dara was taken aback, she can’t believe on what she’s seeing right now. “Y-you’re k-kwon Ji Y-yong!!” she utterly said, Ji Yong looked at her with a confusing look and said to her “babe… of course you know me!! How come you don’t know me?”

‘Babe?’ Dara thought. “Me and You we’re living for 2 years now! “ C-couple? You and Me?” She asks.

She smiled a little but she is really confused. ‘But How!?’ she asked herself. She just shook herself ‘I shouldn’t be asking that! KWON JI YONG AKA G DRAGON THE LEADER OF MY FAVORITE AND AWESOME KPOP GROUP, BIG BANG, IS MY BOYFRIEND FOR 2 YEARS NOW! ISN’T IT GREAT!?’ Dara is now rejoicing inside and pretending not to be happy at all. “A-anyway, what are you doing at the floor?” she asked him, “Ah! Have you forgotten?? That you and me we’re fighting!?” he saId, ‘we are fighting!?’ “oh!” then she remembered the fic of her sis, the chapter when they we’re Ji Yong’s daughter and Ji Yong was drunk. “O-oh… yeah!” she lied. She sniffed to smell if Ji Yong is drunk, “You’re drunk? Aren’t you?” She said. She raised her eyebrow to act that she is angry. “Ya!” Ji Yong pouted. Dara, controlling herself to giggle at Ji Yong because ‘Oh Great! He’s too cute!’ thinking Ji Yong is such a cute guy. “You said; that we will not gonna see each other! In Short, we are on cool off status!” he explained. She was surprised, then unknowingly and surprisingly “No! I didn’t mean that!” she just said it!.

Dara and Ji Yong we’re okay now, even though Dara didn’t know the reason why she said those things to Ji Yong. ‘Why on earth!?’ she thought. Until now she can’t believe that she’s Ji Yong’s and Ji Yong is hers. And now she couldn’t believe more that she’s living with him but sleeping with different rooms.

Ji Yong took a shower to freshen up and Dara is now looking at the pictures displayed at the living room. ‘OMO! Are you serious?’ Dara saw something really surprising to her.

“Who would have thought that CL and Seungri is already married to each other? Dream comes true!!” She said to herself and she remembered her sis, Bom with TOP. “Hmmmm what about Bom and TOP?” she chuckled “Hmmm… spacing out?” then a flute glass appeared in her front and she turned around “Oh you’re done!” she said.

Just looking at Ji Yong and those simple but awesome clothes on made her melts. “So hot!” she didn’t realize that she said that loudly. He just chuckled and she turned red. She looked away, “Is that true?” She asked, “what?” he said, “That CL and Seungri?” she continued, Ji Yong just nodded and “Oh Yeah, Bom and Hyung too!” he said, he gasped that he suddenly remembered something. “Why?” Dara asked.

“I forgot! Tomorrow is the big day to those two!”
They prepared themselves immediately and sleep to their own rooms.

The next morning, Ji Yong and Dara is all prepared for the wedding of Bom and TOP.

“Sis!” Bom and Dara shouted as they see each other! “I was worried about you sis!” Bom said, Dara became confused, “w-why?” she asked, “Because you two we’re fighting last night!” she said, “ooooh…. It’s nothing! We’re okay now!” She explained.

The ceremony was successful; Bom and TOP already tied a knot. At the reception, you can lots of people.

In the table there’s Dara and Ji Yong, CL and Seungri, Minji and Daesung, Se7en and Byul. They we’re teasing them because they are not engaged or anything. “When will you proposed to Dara, Ji?” Se7en asked, “Soon!” he answered, “Are you sure that you’re going to marry my unnie?” CL asked Ji Yong, “Of course I am!” he proudly said.

“Oh yeah, guys! We have an announcement to make!” Seungri shout, they all looked at them and “What?” they all said.

“Me and CL is going to have a Baby!!” they we’re all surprised and claps at Seungri and CL. As well as the newlyweds “But I don’t want to steal the attention from the newlyweds!” C said.

Ji yong looked at Dara, “She seems she’s spacing out Ji, you should have proposed to her last night” Se7en said as Daesung agrees. “I Know but she’s on bad mood, you know how deadly she is when she’s not in the good mood!” both of them agrees.

“Go talk to her if you two we’re really okay!” Se7en said, Ji nods and goes to Dara….
“Dara…”

“Dara…..”

“Dara…….”

“Psst!! It’s already time Dara time to wake up!” Her classmate we’re waking her up, she opened her eyes and “Why are you smiling?” her classmate asked her, “Me…. No… I’m not!” she said weakly. “Aish! Just get up and we’re going to pray now!” she said to Dara.

After the prayer, Dara remembered everything “that was just a DREAM!?” she shouted, her friends we’re looking at her so confused, “Aaaah!!!!” and too confused “Anyway, such a sweet dream to me then!”