Chapter 1-Baby Goodnight

Perfect Fit

She gritted her teeth in annoyance upon hearing Lime & Alice's never ending tease about her crush on Nara,wishing that she shouldn't have been more obvious about it.It was only a few weeks ago when the rest of them figured it out and since then,they would never fail to about it whenever Nara is not with them.

 

"Alice-unnie,did you hear a loud thud last night?"

 

Oh no.

 

"Hmm? I did,why?"

 

"It was Yoonjo-" the said girl immediately covered Lime's mouth,preventing her from spilling out what happened.

 

"It was nothing,i accidentally knocked out the table lamp while i was trying to get up from my bed to go to the bathroom," Yoonjo faked a smile but Alice knew better than that.The oldest out of the four looked at Yooyoung,in hope that the maknae would at least give her a clue on what really happened since she's also sharing a room with Yoonjo.

 

"Yoonjo-unnie fell off bed actually,"

 

"...Huh? That's it?" Alice said,seemingly disappointed by her answer.She was expecting a juicy incident that she could make fun of all day.Lime on the other hand who managed to pry her way from Yoonjo shouted out loud.

 

"Yoonjo was caught reading a yuri in her bed last night!!!"

 

The other two members turned their gaze to Yoonjo.One was a bit amused that the barbie-like-girl actually had the other side of her and one was completely clueless on what they were talking about except that it was meant for her unnie.

 

"Never thought that you were that kind of person Yoonjo-ah..."

 

"And it's involving her and Nara-unnie," Lime continued.

 

"Omo..."

 

"I know,shocking right? Who knew that she was thinking of doing 'it' with Nara-unnie..."

 

"I was actually surprised that someone already make pairings of us when it's just a few weeks after our debut but yeah,that works too," she shrugged off her shoulders as she turned to the younger girl."And Yoonjo,you should take care of your leg properly,falling off bed won't help your recovery...and come to think of it,why are you falling off bed while reading those stuffs anyway?"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Yoonjo's POV

 

I glanced over Yooyoungie and Lime.It seems that they were already deep asleep and as for me,i can't even close my eyes for some reason.It's true that i've been thinking a lot these lately,especially about her but having not enough sleep won't help me one bit.

 

I sighed as i my laptop,typing in the password when the screen appears.Maybe i should do something interesting tonight.Like searching on what the netizens think about our debut? Or maybe i should search some fanmade stuffs for us?

 

Nah,i'll just check our fancafe then to see how well are we doing.After a few moments,i logged in secretly using my unknown username and saw that we indeed gained a lot of fans.Although we had just made our debut not long ago,there's more than 2000+ members in our fancafe and that number is considered as a lot among our members.

 

Hmm..? What's this? It's a news about the dance practice video for Venus.Ah,i do remember that manager-unnie told us that they'll release one of the dance practice video to the public but sadly,i can't participate in it because of my injury.I opened the video in a new tab.

 

My eyes immediately fixed itself to the girl in the center,which is Nara-unnie of course.She has always been the best dancer of our group but i'm pretty sure that's not the reason why i blushed while watching the entire video.Even though i couldn't get a clear look on her face,just knowing that she's there is enough to make my heart flutter.

 

..Oh enough sounding like a creep.I closed the tab and proceeded on finding some stuffs that our fan made us.I've been reading quite a few fanfictions based on one of SNSD-sunbaenim's best pairing which is TaeNy.

 

Truthfully,i was a bit surprised that even some people had...paired me and Nara-unnie together.Hell,they even made a gif out of the mini-fanmeeting event where i fixed her bangs.

....Alice-unnie kept snickering at me throughout the whole event.

 

Oh well,let's move on to another topic then.Well,i was trying to but the temptation of clicking this particular fanfiction about the two of us was so irresistable.In the end,i surrendered myself to the fanfiction.Might as well read something to ease my boredness.

 

....

 

........

 

OH.MY.GOD.

 

This...person...made a .Not just any ,it's about me doing Nara-unnie and-

I-I can't even say a word about this.

 

Unconsciously,i started reading the first chapter which started off quite...well that i found myself getting addicted to the story itself.As time gradually passes,i realised that it was already 01.23 A.M and i still haven't fall asleep.Although the fic is only a few chapters,it's quite long actually.

 

I was reading the last bit of the chapter when i suddenly felt someone else's hand on my shoulder.

 

"Yoonjo-ah,what are you doing?"

 

That voice,oh boy.This is not good.I tried to close my laptop but somehow,i ended fumbling with it that i fell off my bed.Lime had her eyes opened wide and from the looks of it,i seem to have stirred up Yooyoung as well.

 

"Yah,are you okay?" she hurried to my side.I was more concerned on her finding out about what i just did that i didn't felt anything at all.

 

"Y-yeah,i'm fine."

 

"You should be more careful,what if your injury gets worse?"

 

"Don't worry about me,w-why are you up this late?"

 

"I woke up because i wanted to go to the toilet but...why are you up too? What were you doing?"

 

"N-nothing."

 

Lime gave me a doubtful look,contemplating whether i'm telling her the truth or not.The laptop lying on my bed caught her attention and she,being a curious person she is,approached it.I tried to take it away from her but failed to do so.

 

The result? She ended up gasping before bursting into laughters.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

A/N Don't mind the title of the chapter,i just randomly named it since i was listening to B1A4's Baby Goodnight ^^