Drabbles, Drabbles, Drabbles~

Strong Heart Drabbles
  1. Evil - KYUHAE

 

“I’ve seen it once.”

 

Kyuhyun blinked and Donghae’s mouth was hung open.

 

“He does not show it to the boys but to CL-ssi?”

 

The popcorn was left forgotten.

 

“Back then, when I was a trainee, the gym was smaller than the one right now.”

 

The time seemed to stop for a moment.

 

“I went to work-out but I thought no one was there so I opened the door but he was changing his clothes.”

 

Donghae covered his mouth in shock and Kyuhyun was amused.

 

“He said, ‘Eo, you’re here?’”

 

The audience started to laugh, including the man of topic, T.O.P of Big Bang, “Did I? Did I say that?”

 

“What was he doing that time?”Seunggi asked.

 

“I think he was putting something down?”Chaerin answered innocently, clearly clueless on how her words bring shock to the audience, including the two who’s watching the show in their comfy little bedroom.

 

“So, is she saying she had seen T.O.P’s body? Like probably the first girl ever?” Donghae whispered, worried if a certain rapper would heard them.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged nonchalantly as he continued munching on popcorn and watching Strong Heart from his laptop, “Yeah, sounds like it.”

 

Donghae bit his lips and watched the show. He turned his head towards his lover when he heard Kyuhyun snickered.

 

“Oh, I would love to see how that monkey reacts to this.”

 

“That’s evil, Kyu,” Donghae said, narrowing his eyes harmlessly.

 

Kyuhyun shut his laptop, they could always watch it tomorrow, before he jumped onto Donghae’s lap, straddling the older male.

 

Donghae gulped as the maknae smirked ily at him and purred, “Yeah, I am. And I know you love it when I’m evil.”

 

Damn right.

 

  1. Binggu TOP - TODAE

 

Seunghyun yelped when he dodged the flying pillow that was directed to him. He straightened his body and in the same time another pillow landed flatly on his face with a dull ‘thud’.

 

“GET OUT!!” Daesung shrieked, his soft voice piercing in his ears.

 

“Baby, look, I--”

 

“No, I don’t want to hear it!!” Daesung cuts him off. The vocalist quickly searched for another thing to throw at Big Bang’s rapper.

 

“Baby--”

 

“Don’t ‘baby’ me, Choi Seunghyun!” the younger one threatened and Seunghyun bit his lips instantly.

 

“Chaerin have seen you !?”

 

“Half-…”

 

“Shut up!” Seunghyun winced.

 

“And you won’t stop flirting with SE7EN hyung!! What the !? Being all love-dovey like you guys were madly in love with each other!”

 

“Dae baby….”

 

’I think I like you’!? What the—Even with Minji!? Yah, you’re such a jerk!!” he threw his phone and Seunghyun quickly caught it and when he sighed in relief upon saving his lover’s phone, his face gets a pillow as a ‘thank you’ gift.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Don’t get me started on how the kiss between you and Jiyong and Seungri, the ones you called ‘fake’, were real!!”

 

You’re supposed to make it real. That’s what an actor does,“Baby….”

 

“And why, why you even told the story of you kissing your girlfriend in front of your mom!? Are you trying to get me on my nerves!?”

 

“Daesung-ah…”

 

“No, shut up! I hate you, you, you, binggu--”

 

Daesung was cut off when Seunghyun suddenly grabbed his neck and kissed him fiercely. He moaned when Seunghyun’s tongue passed through his lips in a second. He grabbed the older male’s collar and pulled him closer, making Seunghyun smirked in the kiss.

 

After a minute of kissing and (Daesung) and grunting (Seunghyun) and hungry hands trying to rip each other’s clothes and pulling each other’s hair, the finally pulled away to catch their breaths.

 

“Binggu TOP… I love you…” Daesung said softly, a pout on his reddened lips.

 

Seunghyun laughed and hugged him, “Me too, baby. Always do.”

 

  1. My Maknae - GRI

 

“GET OUT!!”

 

Jiyong turned his head towards the Todae’s room before sighing. He then turned towards the door in front of him, shut tightly and locked from inside. He took a deep breath and softly knocked on the door, “Baby, open up.”

 

“Shut up!” came the reply.

 

He sighed again and the Big Bang’s leader pinched the bridge of his nose. He bit his lips before groaning in frustration; they were just came back from Strong Heart’s filming and all the way from the studio to their dorm, Seungri won’t speak even a word towards him.

 

And he knew why.

 

“Baby, listen to me--”

 

“Why should I listen to you?” the maknae said and Jiyong could hear the maknae’s voice was clear and he knew instantly that Seungri was standing opposite him, their only barrier was the door.

 

“It was clear that you back-hugged Minji! You even did it live!”

 

“Daesung told us to reenact the scene, right? How could I say ‘no’?”

 

“What? Because Daesung hyung told you to?” the maknae said sarcastically.

 

No, because we’re in a ing show, “We’re in a show, baby.”

 

“But I told Chaerin to rap and she refused! She even told me to do it!” the maknae cried and Jiyong could hear him stomping in frustration right now.

 

“Baby, that’s not fair. You told them about my ridiculous act with my wife beater!” Jiyong whined.

 

It was silence from the maknae and Jiyong at first thought that maybe he had won, but Seungri’s soft voice stopped him from fantasizing about Seungri opening the door and they’ll kiss hotly and that will led to something else—

 

“You told them I watched .”

 

Jiyong blinked and when he was about to answer, Seungri started to wail.

 

“You told them I watched , dammit!! You know that was a bet I did with Daesung hyung!! And now the fans gonna think I’m sick ert!!” the maknae banged on the door and Jiyong winced in pain because he just rested his forehead on the door and the maknae’s loud wail and bang were going to make his eardrums exploded.

 

“Ri baby…” Jiyong said sweetly, trying to calm the younger down. He knew Seungri is a softie towards his cheesy words.

 

“What?” Seungri huffed and Jiyong smiled softly.

 

“I’m a great leader because I met a good maknae,” he said.

 

“What?” Seungri asked, curious on why the leader suddenly quoted what he had said during Strong Heart.

 

“A running leader, but on top of him is a flying maknae,” the older male continued, leaning against the door, his eyes closed and a smile on his lips.

 

“I touched Seungri’s body--”

 

Suddenly the door was opened and Jiyong almost stumbled off his feet but quickly regained his balance. Seungri was pouting and his face was red and Jiyong couldn’t help the smirk that crept on his face.

 

“Bastard, you know how I get when you said that, right?” the maknae said before he pulled the leader for a deep kiss and shutting off the door in the same time.

 

  1. Gong Minkki - 2NE1

 

Dara watched as Daesung stomped towards Big Bang’s dorm, blatantly ignoring Seunghyun who was running behind him, calling for his name desperately. Seungri looked normal because he talked a lot like always, but they knew something was wrong when he never breathe out a word towards Jiyong.

 

She sighed as she drove away. She eyed the maknae from the rearview mirror, who was typing something in her phone.

 

“Minji-ah…”

 

“Hmm?” the maknae answered, eyes not leaving the phone.

 

“About earlier…”

 

“What about earlier?”

 

“You know…” Dara her lips, “About Seunghyun and Jiyong…. Why did you do that?”

 

The maknae smiled and shrugged, “Just because.”

 

“You blatantly made Daesung and Seungri burned in jealousy just because??” Bom said, raising her brows.

 

The maknae smiled to her phone, “Don’t worry unnie,” she puts away the device away and smirked, “I bet they’ll have a ‘wild time’ because of this. I’m doing them a favor.”

 

“Language, Gong Minkki, language,” Chaerin said sternly from the passenger seat beside Dara, but couldn’t help but to silently agreed with the maknae.

 

  1. Unfair - DARA/CHAERIN

 

“It’s not fair.”

 

“What?” Chaerin asked, looking up from her book.

 

Dara huffed and sat beside the leader, her lips curled into a cute pout, “You said that we’re prohibited from dating and yet, you date. It’s not fair! You won’t let me date, but you yourself were dating! And also with a Super Junior’s member!”

 

Chaerin sighed, she knew this would happen. She silently closed her book and placed it on the couch as she stood up. Dara watched as she stretched her limbs while yawning before leaving to her room.

 

Selfish leader-nim, Dara grumbled. She then sighed heavily and lay on the couch before wincing in pain when her head hit something hard.

 

“What’s this?” she asked, taking the hard-cover book Chaerin had left, this girl…leaving her stuff around like this. Absent-mindedly, Dara flipped over the pages and after the first half of the book, a slip of paper fell from the book and landed on her lap.

 

Eh?Curious, she placed the book aside and took the paper; eyes cautiously scanned the living room to see if any of the members (especially Chaerin) were up. She unfolded the paper and read the neat handwriting she recognized as Chaerin’s.

 

Today at Strong Heart I told about how I had stopped Seungri from hooking up Dara unnie with a man. She will be angry—wait no, not angry, Dara unnie rarely gets angry, especially towards me ^^. But she probably felt disappointed and thought I was selfish. Yeah, maybe I’m quite selfish for dating and in the same time not allowing her, who had every right to date, dates. But in the same time, I did this for her. Unnie didn’t know this, but she at hiding things. I’m good with hiding my relationship (Yang-goon even found out about EunChae after two years of dating) but not Dara unnie. She’s bad at lying and she would probably look too cautious and suspicious if she ever dates. She’s easy to read you know.

 

Besides, when Sajangnim found out about my relationship with Hyukjae, he was beyond furious. The first sentence he told me was ‘Get out,’ harsh, huh? The members never knew about this, only me. That time I was both scared and sad. Scared that my career would be over and sad that I’m going to bring 2NE1 down because o this. But I’m strong enough to handle the pain (no, I’m not bragging) and sure enough Yang Sajangnim allowed me to date but it must be done secretly and the members must be agreed with my relationship.

 

Thank God, the members supported me. I’m happy, but I’m afraid that Dara unnie or Bommie unnie or Minji didn’t have the strength to face the pain and hardness of being in a banned relationship. Yang Sajangnim would be disappointed for a second time if this time Dara unnie goes against his words (the first one is me of course). Besides, I want Dara unnie to be with someone whom she loves with her all heart and who loves her with his all heart and not with a man who was introduced by someone else (Seungri) like a blind date or something. Unnie deserves it (including Bommie unnie and Minkki too of course).

 

Unnie should be with her soul mate and that could only be found by her, not by anyone else and especially not by Seungri.

 

I hope unnie understands that I did this because I care.

 

Dara sniffed as she finished reading the sorta-like-diary-but-actually-a-letter-towards-her. She was crying because she was touched by Chaerin’s sincere words. She knew the rapper was bad at saying her real feelings out loud and she mentally punch herself for being such a bad unnie.

 

“Chaerin-ah!!! Pudong-ah!! Unnie is sorry!” Dara wailed outside their leader’s bedroom, face teary as she pounded the door repeatedly.

 

“Aish, shut up unnie!! I’m sleeping!!” Chaerin answered from inside, but Dara knew the rapper was probably blushing in embarrassment right now.

 

I’m gonna keep this sorta-like-diary-but-actually-a-letter-towards-me. It’s gonna be precious!

 

“Don’t think about it, unnie!!” Chaerin yelled as if she could read Dara’s mind.

 

  1. After the Fight (Sequel of The First Fight ) - EUNCHAE )))   )

 

They stood motionless under the rain, still in each other’s arms, holding each other tightly. Chaerin had her face buried in Hyukjae’s chest while the male had his face buried in her hair, sniffing the faint scent of her shampoo. They stayed like that for a while, wishing the time would stop, wishing that this moment would stay permanent.

 

Until Hyukjae started to speak.

 

“So…. You really saw T.O.P’s half- body?”

 

  1. Strong Heart – SUPER JUNIOR

 

Hyukjae’s reaction during Strong Heart:

 

  1. During the introduction: “Hurricane charisma! y swift idol, CL!!!”

 

  • Jumping around like a maniac while cheering and clapping, “Woooot!! MY BABY~!!”

 

  1. When Jiyong and Chaerin were seated together as a pair

 

  • Stunned like a statue as his mouth hung open before wailing, “NOOOO!!”

 

  1. When Chaerin spoke with ‘Ahjumma’ accent: “Aiyoo~ Unnie, aiyoo~ I think that’s not it~!”

 

  • Almost got a nose-bleed, “OMFGSOCUUUTEEE~!!!”

 

  1. When Jung Juri said about her looking like Chaerin and Chaerin answered calmly, “She is very charming and I like it.”

 

  • Sobbing in happiness, “Aigoo~ My baby is so sweet and kind~”

 

  1. When Chaerin told them about President Yang calling them ugly

 

  • Pouting in childish way and stomping his foot, “Don’t worry baby! You’re not ugly! You’re the most wonderful, perfect, beautiful--” (you can imagine what he says next)

 

  1. When Chaerin told them about getting a one-dish amount of pine nut from President Yang

 

  • Gawking in surprise, “What!? That’s unfair!! Don’t worry, baby, oppa will buy you a lot of things!”

 

  1. When Chaerin told them that she once saw T.O.P’s body

 

  • Gasped and almost fainted

 

  1. When Chaerin explained that she stopped Seungri from hooking up Dara with a man because there’s a prohibition in dating and she’s the leader (but hesitated at first)

 

  • Smiling softly

 

  1. When Chaerin told Seungri to rap instead of her with a cute, “You do it!”

 

  • Giggling as he rolled over the floor, “SO CUTE~!”

 

  1. When Chaerin funnily danced to Big Bang’s ‘Fantastic Baby’

 

  • Laughing and clapping his hands

 

  1. When Jiyong fixing Chaerin’s jacket

 

  • Pursing his lips and scrunching his nose

 

  1. When Chaerin told about Dara and Bom’s ‘disappearance’

 

  • Cackling, “Ohoh~ My sweetie is so mischievous!”

 

  1. When Chaerin told about her father

 

  • Wailing when Kyuhyun told him, “Her father is a physics professor, hyung. I don’t think you’re smart enough to be qualified as his son-in-law.”

 

“I think we can make a video with this you know. The title, ‘Super Junior’s Eunhyuk Funny Reactions’,” Ryeowook said as he nudged Kyuhyun.

 

The maknae hummed in reply, reviewing his video cam, “I’m doing it right now, hyung.”

 

  1. Cute ‘Ahjumma’ – EUNCHAE

 

 They were cuddling on the sofa, in their shared apartment, the one that they bought with their money. Hyukjae was Chaerin’s hair with the female’s back to his chest, his other fingers entwined with hers, rested on her stomach. They were watching a drama aired on the TV, letting the comfortable silence around them lingered.

 

“Chaerin-ah…” Hyukjae started after a while and the female rapper hummed in reply.

 

“Can you do the ‘ahjumma’ style accent like how you did at Strong Heart? For me?”

 

SMACK!

 

  1. Miss – LEE SEUNGGI

 

He’s going to miss them. He’s going to miss talking to all the artists that came to String Heart. He’s going to miss doing things he had never done before like dancing a hip-hop dance, being silly and funny, making jokes he had never know he could.

 

He’s going to miss saying, ‘Who is this episode’s Strong Heart?’. He’s going to miss watching all sorts of funny, cool, amazing and extraordinary things he didn’t know the actresses, actors, idols, models can do. He’s going to miss watching Teukigayo.

 

He’s going to miss the crews, the producers, the scriptwriters, the stylists, the audience who always supported him when he’s alone and in short, everyone whom he worked with. He’s going to miss eating with the crews, making the stylists grumble for always messing his own hair, teasing the scriptwriters for making him saying funny and silly things and in short, being with all of them.

 

He’s going to miss Strong Heart and everyone who involved with it.

 

BRRRRR!

 

He stopped when he felt his phone vibrated. Taking out the device, he leaned against the wall and read the message. A smile crept on his lips as he read the message from Hyukjae.

 

From: SJ Hyukjae

To: Seunggi~

Message: Seunggi-yah, how is my bb today? Is she good? Did you make her talk a lot so that the camera will air her?? What was she wearing? Is she pretty? Wait—no, no, of course she’s pretty. She’s my bb~ kkkkkk~ Seunggi-yah, let’s go eat! I’ll buy you something delicious! No, I’m not doing this because I want to know more about my bb, but I want to spend some time with my friend ^^ Okay, that’s not really the truth but really, I want to spend some time with you. Let’s go neh? Tonight???

 

Seunggi chuckled as he finished reading the message. Shaking his head, he replied the message and shoved the device back to his pocket. He sighed as he stepped outside the SBS building, turning around to take one last look on the building that held so much of his memories as the MC of Strong Heart.

 

He’ll miss this the most.

 

 

 

A/N: blah -__-