FLASHBACK

Your Unhealing Heart

New years day 2 years ago 

a/n im gonna name you Lee Sophie real name Lee Sophie still born in korea though named an american name to be unique

You are just debuted into SNSD though your the most cutest and funniest in the group.

Sophie:(walking to Super Junior dorm to celebrate your anniversy with Sungmin) Im so happy i made him a cute lunchbox to celebrate with him. This is going to be the best day ever*Smiling*

sungmin: I love you Sunny your the only one i want

a/n There having you know wat

Sunny: i love you too Sungmin!!!

Wit you

You arrive at the super junior dorm and open the door with your key)(Humming to yourself walking to Sungmins room about to open the door) You see Sungmin with sunny together. At that moment you drop your lunchbox you made and dash outside.

Sungmin: thinking: Hmm i thought i saw Sophie at the door i guess im going crazy whatever

Your running with all your might crying your eyes out, running back to the SNSD dorm. When you arrive there no one was home soo you pack all of your things, leaving a note to the group about how you left and might never come back. You grab your bag and rush out of the dorm, calling a taxi and going straight to the airport. Buying a ticket there and leaving to America and probably never coming back.

End of FlashBack

You are now back from America. After 2 years, leaving with your Aunts and Uncles while everyone you knew was in Korea.

Sophie: Yahhhhhh..(Yawn) It feels good to be back in Korea in such a long time!!!!

You call your old friends Dongho from U-KISS  to pick you up.  W   

But someone right behind you taps on your shoulder???!!!