Behind The Scene

TV Interviews and News

P.S. = SNSD's age here is not the real age. the oldest is just 18 years in 2012

This is an interview with the girl who will become the trainee.. [NO HOAX]
And this is what she said :

 " I lived in L.A and I have a best friend when I was 8. Actually, she was my older sister's classmate. Our age is far. I was 8 and she was 13, but we match. I liked her very much and I follows everything about her. I liked what she liked and so on. On day on my tenth birthday, I and my family was going out for dinner. I don't really remember what happened next, but I was hospitalized for 3 years. My family has gone. She is gone too. I can't remember her face and I can't even remember about my family. But I felt that it is the incident that ever happened. I realize that it was not a dream. It's just pass by like a wind blows. Although I can't remember the details, i will remember that I have a best friend and a best family ever. I pray for them."

That is an interview from SUKIRA ( Super Junior Kiss The Radio ).
But, unfortunately, Super Junior is concealing her identity. Why?
SM doesn't want netizens to search for her!
She is a really really secret trainee.
It's easy for SM to make it a secret from this interview. Super Junior is from SM too.

WAIT !

The secret trainee finally spoke something about herself in the interview :
" Now, I am 14 years old. And I moved to Korea since I woke from coma. Not only that. I auditioned SM Entertainment
in USA and after that they wanted me to go to Korea since I'm Korean. So, I come. "

Super Junior then asked her why she auditioned SM.
 " I auditioned because those SM talent scouter in the street asked me to. So, I join without knowing anything. Hehehe.."

Before the interview lasts, Super Junior ask her one question and she gave a shocking answer.
It will be revealed later :P