More Than You'll Know

More Than You'll Know

 

Taemin pressed his ear against the cool wood of the door, his mouth slightly open and his eyes wide. Animalistic growls and screams were coming from the other side of the door, making faint whimpers of fear come from his open mouth. It didn’t sound too good.
 
He was about to knock on the door to check on his hyungs when Minho walked up. His Minho, his lovely older boyfriend that took good care of him. He smiled sweetly at the maknae and pulled him away from the door into a tight bear hug.
 
“Hyung?” Taemin whispered. “What’s happening to Kibum-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung?” he asked softly.
 
“Uh…” Minho said, his brow furrowing. “Remember when Kibum-hyung told you where babies came from?” he said slowly. The younger nodded. “Well, they’re doing that. But…differently.”
 
Taemin gasped. “They’re making babies?!” 
 
“No, no, they‘re…” Minho ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated with the boy. “You’ll find out sooner or later,” he said softly. He lead the maknae to the couch and pulled him into his lap, wrapping his long, muscular arms around him. 
 
“Will you show me?” Taemin asked softly, his innocent eyes looking into his hyung‘s brown ones. 
 
Minho looked back. He knew he couldn’t take this angel’s innocence just yet. He wanted to, oh God did he want to, but he refused. People may perceive him as mean and ual, but when he was around Taemin, he wasn’t. Taemin was his boy, his man. Their relationship was perfect, nice and sweet. No matter how childish Taemin was, Minho didn’t care. He still loved him. He wasn’t ruining their relationship just so he could get some . 
 
He’d wait forever if he had to.
 
“Will you, hyung?” 
 
“Someday, Taemin,” Minho replied. “Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I will show you,” he grinned.
 
Taemin grinned back and kissed him sweetly. “I love you, hyung…” he said softly.
 
“I love you, too, Taemin…more than you’ll ever know.”