❥→ finale chapter

❥→ this is love.
「❥→ a confession
 

My eyes keep focusing on every members movements, I smiled secretly when I’m sure all the members movements are perfect. We all wanted that our debut stage to be perfect and will leave the audience in amazement. I glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall through the big mirror in front us.

“Break time!” I shouted as stopped then turned around to see my friends. One by one they fell on the floor while breathing heavily.

I smiled then walked towards the corner of practice room to get some water bottle. I throw a bottle toward D.O. “Kyungsoo! Catch this,” He easily catched it then grinned at me.

“Thanks hyung,” he said before he gulped almost half of the water inside the bottle.

I shrugged casually then sat down to rest my tired body. I took my phone from my backpack, we’re so lucky that CEO didn’t ban us from having phone. A smile crept onto my face when the phone screen turn on and shows up a picture of girl smiling to the camera, showing her perfect eye-smile.

Who is she ? Yes. This girl is the reasons why I didn’t give up on my dreams to become an idol. Because she always told me to wait patiently and worked hard now I’m able to debut soon. Her name is Song Mirae. I smiled again thinking about her. We are have been best friends for 5 years, I always thought her as my best friend until someday I realized that my feelings for her has changed. I’ve always tried to ignore this feeling but It’s always failed. From what Baekhyun said, I’m in love with her.

However, I will keep this feeling to myself since I don’t want to ruin our friendship. Suddenly someone chuckles bring me back to reality.

“Hyung, you should stop looking at Mirae picture like that. You look like creepy stalker,” I heard Jongin chuckled after said those words. Creepy stalker, huh ? I was just looking at Mirae picture on my phone. I ignored his comment about me and kept looking at her gorgeous smile. I still couldn't believe it that I fell in love with her.

Suddenly I feel someone sat beside me. I turned my head to found Chanyeol trying to look at my phone. “Hyung, you should confess your love to her,” he suggested while wiped all sweats on his face with a towel.

“Yeah, or else someone will snatch her away from you~” Baekhyun joined the conversation.

I looked at both of them uncertainly. “You know, it's better to be just friends with her. I don't want to ruin our friendship,” I answered truthfully.

I heard Chanyeol let out a small sigh. “You can't be 'just friends' with someone you're in love with.”

Silent. I looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun a bit stunned. Strike. I think his words are true.

....

Yah, Baekhyun-ah,” I called him while my eyes still looking on TV screen.

I could heard some noises from the kitchen, I raised my eyebrow. “Sehun! Kai! What is that ?” I asked full of curiosity.

“Nothing hyung!” Sehun answered from the kitchen then I could hear they start bickering. I just let out a big sigh.

Then someone sat next to me, I turned my head to found Baekhyun with a bowl of snacks on his hands. “You call me, hyung ?”

Instead of answering his question, I opened my mouth to ask something. “Do you think she like me back ?” I asked uncertainly.

I can see confusion on his face clearly, I chuckled before talk again. “I was talking bout Mirae,” I said.

Baekhyun nodded his head while chewing the snacks on his mouth. “Why you ask me about this ? Of course the answer is ‘I don’t know’ from me,” he casually said.

My shoulder deflated in disappointed. Suddenly the two maknaes came out from the kitchen with Chanyeol and D.O., all of them holding ramen cups. Baekhyun tilted his head. “We’re going eat this ? You didn’t cook anything ?” He asked to D.O. that just shook his head.

“Oh yeah, back to topic. Suho hyung, I think you should confess to her and this time, don’t answer with those friendship thing!” Baekhyun looked at me firmly then back to TV screen.

“What are you talking about ?” Sehun asked me confusedly.

Before I could answer his answer, someone already said it. “Of course about Mirae, she’s the only girl in his mind,” I glared toward Chanyeol while he just grinning widely to me.

“So, you will confess your love tomorrow ?” D.O. asked which instantly I answer firmly. “No!”

“Well, hyung. If you going to confess to her. There will be 3 possibilities,” Kai showing his three fingers in front of me with a smirk.

I could hear Chanyeol clapping his hands. “Ah! I know! I know!”

I turned my head to him with confussion, waiting for his next step. He quickly turned into acting mode and pulled Baekhyun closer to him. “One, she maybe would react like this,” he cleared his throat for a moment then opened his mouth again.

“Suho oppa, I never thought that you actually had the same feelings as me. I- I actually like you too,” he confessed trying to sound like a girl with his deep voice, I looked at him weirdly while Baekhyun and D.O. can’t hold their laughter.

Chanyeol straightened his position then looked at me confidently. “Now, two. She maybe would say this.”

“I hate you, oppa! You shouldn’t be like this. You shouldn’t like me. This is so wrong, we’re just friend! I don’t want to see you again!” Chanyeol shouted in his ‘girly’ voice as the other cracked up while I started to feel worried, Mirae will never say something like that, right ?

“Or, three.” Chanyeol nodded his head.

“O-Oppa, I love you too but I love you just as friend. I always thought you as my best friend and brother,” he paused for awhile then continue, “let’s just be friends. Okay, Suho oppa ? Let’s just forget if this had happen.” I saw Kai and Sehun shook their heads and faked sniffles.

“That’s so sad,” Sehun commented.

That’s it. I feel like thousands of arrow pierced right on my heart. It’s like that Mirae would say something like that. She always say that she was so grateful to have friend like me. That means, I’m just a friend for her, right ? Thinking about this suddenly made me lost my appetite. Slowly, I pushed the ramen cup in front of me.

The others immediately stopped their laughter then looked at me confusedly. “Hyung! Am I hurt your feeling ?!” Chanyeol stared at me with his big eyes. I just remained silent.

“Yes, you’re~” Jongin sang in the background.

“I’m sorry hyung! I’m just joking,” he apologized.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I tuned around to see Baekhyun looking at me. “Hyung, I know you’re thinking that Mirae might reject you, right ?” I flinched a bit at the word ‘reject’.

Baekhyun chuckled then continue, “why don’t you just try it ? You will never know if you don’t try.”

I looked at him. Unknowingly I smiled at his statement. I nodded my head. “I think you’re right. I should try it.”

....

I kept swaying my legs back and forth with my both hands on my pocket. I looked at the blue sky then let out a big sigh as little puffs of white clouds came out from my mouth. I have decided it. I will tell it to Mirae. I don’t want to think about what her answer later, I just want to tell it to her.

“Mirae-ya, I’ve been like you since before,” I kept repeating those words until a sweet voice calling my name. With that my face brightened and instantly smiled. She's here. My best friend. My supporter. My first love. The girl I loved is now in front of me. I'm trying hard for not smile too widely.

“Suho oppa!” Mirae waved cheerfully to me then ran toward me, suddenly she tripped over a small rock and landed on my arms. I stared at her softly with a small smile.

“Be careful,” I whispered.

She quickly straightened up her position, I could see her face reddened probably because of the cold weather of winter night. I touch her cheeks softly, she looked at me with her big innocent eyes. My heart kept doing this flip flop thing. I swallowed hard. Maybe this is the right time.

“O-Oppa, what the important thing you want to say ?” She asked.

I opened my mouth then closed it again, a hint of curious showing clearly on her face. I took a deep breath and then nodded my head thinking it’s the right time. I smiled. “I...”

And that’s it. The story has just begun.


「❥→ author's note
this chapter is write in Suho's pov!
i hope you like this chapter :)