Learned

My Fire Princess

[A/N: Hi guys!!! Thanks for commenting pichukwang and Dark_Meows]

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

 

"Excuse me, sir. May I take your order?" The bartender asked Mr. Jung.

"One vodka." Mr. Jung replied.

"One vodka, alright. Would you want it with any fruit?"

"Yes. I would like to have sliced peach." He ordered.

"With ice cubes, sir?"

"No." Mr. Jung replied with an immediate response.

"One bellini. " The bartender repeated and Mr. Jung nodded.

He watched the bartender prepare his drink. He watched as the man twist and shake his mixer and when he finally ended, he placed it in a champagne glass and then served it to Mr. Jung.

 

"Thanks." He said.

"Enjoy the drink buddy." Mr. Jung stared at him with one eybrow raised.

"Buddy? You're not my buddy and so am I your buddy. Don't you even recognize me?"

"Uhmm. No, sir. But you look familar to me." He bluntly replied.

 

"Well, let me tell you who I am. I am the owner of the Jung Company. I'm sure you have heard of it since it's all over the television programs right now. I'm the rich, handsome and honorable Jung HyeokShin. Since we two are totally different, you and I can't be friends nor buddies. My close friends are only those people who belong to the E level of the society. And you, lowlifer, are not and will never fit to be my comrade." Mr. Jung drank his drink.

 

"That's fine, sir. You can treat me as a no lifer or lowlifer. You can consider me as a nobody in your life. But I still consider you and everyone whom I served as my pal. Even if I don't belong to the E level in the society, at least I have values that I live by. I respect everyon especially women. I don't judge people. And one thing I value the most, I never underestimated and looked down on people when they are incapable of having something or doing such things which I am capable of having and doing so." The bartender smiled.

 

Mr. Jung sat still dumbfounded becasue of twhat the random bartender. He stopped drinking his vodka and repeatedly think about what the bartender just said. Pictures appeared in his mind as he replayed the speech of the man who just stood up for his values. Soon Yee and Luhan  were the 2 persons who appeared in his mind.

 

"If you don't mind me asking, sir. You just said you belong to the elites, why are you here in this nightclub drinking vodka alone? You should have gone with your close friends drinking luxurious wine and playing poker with them." The bartender asked.

"Mind your own business" Mr. Jung replied.

"That's okay if you don't answer my question. In fact, I have guesses of why you are here, sir." the bartender said while wiping the table.

 

Mr. Jung became silent for a few seconds and then he decided to answer the man's question.

 

"I fought with my daughter." He said.

The bartender stopped wiping the table. He got a stool and sat face to face with Mr. Jung.

"For what reason?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Wealth" Mr. Jung answered.

"Waeyo?"

"She said that she never felt any affection from me. I love her because she's my one and only precious daughter but she never notices it. And now she has this boyfriend named Luhan. I think it's because of him why my daughter became a disobedient and disrespectful child towards me. I told her to break up with him but it only forced her to leave and now she's in the hospital."

 

"She got into a car crash?" The bartender asked.

"Ne. How'd you know?"

"I saw it on TV. The daughter of Mr. Jubng, owner of one of the wealthiest companies in Seoul, got into a car accident." the bartender said.

 

"Oh."

"So what's the problem?"

"My daughter hates me. She told me never to show my face to her ever again. Not until I have proved that I changed."

 

"And why are you here in this place if you want to change? You want to gain your daughter's love, attention and trust, right? Why don't you show her that you have completely changed? Maybe that will bring your daughter back to you. Respect her decisions. If she loves to be with Luhan then let her be. But if she needs someone she can lean on, let that someon be you. You're the only family member left with her so try your best to get closer to her -- not to be away from her. Give her what she wants and needs and everything will go back to norma. Remeber, just be the person who supoorts her and not the one who opposes her. It's your decision to make buddy, I mean sir. Choose the right one." The bartender tapped Mr. Jung's shoulder and smiled and then he left.

 

Mr. Jung had the time to realize everything that he has done towards her daughter were all wrong. He decided to do and follow what the wise man had taught and told him to do. He finally made his decision. And it was to be the father, Soon Yee has been wishing and wanting to have.

 

--end of POV--

 

[A/N: Hey guys. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe my forever loving pals!!! Lhuv you all!!]