I managed to avoid.

Thank You. (Two-Shot)

Well folks here I was in the early morning doing nothing I decided to write aYunJae * u *
The dates are the days when Yunho is living.
Good reading.

-------------------

08/08/2008

"I could not see him the last time, just let him go."


Yunho was an important meeting that presented the products of your company logo and your phone rings.


"Boyfriend ♥"

It was the name that appeared on your screen, screaming, calling for attention. More what he did? Ignored. Did not meet. He returned to present their work.



A tear trickled down his eyes, he answered again. Jaejoong was there, sitting on the sand in a cloth which had all kinds of goodies, plus he did not care did not compare the pain of not having your love around. Looked at that endless horizon, you see those beautiful waters play in waves. More on that day the sea was rougher and then a big wave was formed and furious coming your way.


- I love you, Yunnie. Jaejoong did nothing, only waited for the tide to come until that was not seen nothing except the cup was the only one left there in that sand, where he wept for the last time.



For Yunho.


I got up in a fright, that nightmare again bothered me. A tear escaped my eyes, got up and made my morning hygiene and I do not bother to make my coffee, after all who made this for me is not here. I went to work and stepped into my office had to finish that project to deliver it soon and be free from work, I opened my desk drawer that Jaejoong chose the white color of it. It was the picture of the world's most beautiful smile, kissed that picture that meant so much to me, that smile that he insisted on hiding in his hands, his face beautiful and angelic he felt ugly and perfect body that has been in one day my arms, there is nothing like Jaejoong. I put the picture with care and went to the window looked out there again my thoughts turned to Jaejoong. I finished my service and went home, this time I decided to walk, I passed in front of a square, I attended her very much when I started dating the Jaejoong and saw a boy sitting there alone while other kids played in the small playground, I approached carefully and quietly, I was talking to him.

- What are you doing here alone? - I smiled friendly, after all did not want him to think that I am a kidnapper.

- Ajusshi ... - He smiled, it was a lovely child. - ... I can not play with them.

- And why not? - I looked at him confused.

- Why can not I ... - He looked forward, his eyes seemed lost. - Ajusshi, what you would like to do before you die? - I widened my eyes, as he could do this kind of question? Does he lost someone?

- Hmmn ... - I looked at the ground, memories came to my mind. - I wish I could go back in time and protect a special person to me, more ...Unfortunately I can not. - I looked to the opposite side of it, the image of Jaejoong's face broke into my mind. - Because it is ... More - I turned over he was no longer there.

Then I went home, the boy thought a lot after he disappeared out of nowhere and did not see him go. I got home, changed clothes and falls into bed was exhausted that day had been very tiring for me, never thought much of Jaejoong like today, I slept with my thoughts on it.

I woke up, another day of slavery, I got up and made my morning hygiene, do not know why something else was telling me to go back to bed I did not answer that request, I was picking up my bag when I heard the bell ring annoying I went to the door should be Changmin to seize me for work, I opened the door I was more numb with what I saw.

He was, my Jaejoong had turned over was hard to believe.

- It will not let me in, Yunnie? - He asked, smiling, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went. - Our ta it a mess!

He ran up the wall in search of the calendar, and was there to date.

06/08/2008


So he had not died! Someone give me a second chance, I ran towards him and gave him a hug, as what I was missing.

- Yunnie, you'll be late ... - He said smiling, was so good to see him again.

- Yah! BooJae, I love you and never want to get away from you or not give you the attention you deserve. - The need was felt embraced my beloved in my arms.

He smiled again and walked me to the door, there gave me a peck on the long goodbye and I went to work, was very happy that day nothing could shake me. I arrived at the office and the first thing I did was take a picture and fill it with kisses.

07/08/2008


I had no idea what to do with Jaejoong that day, I have got excited, thought about that day or even missed work. I was impatient waiting for Jaejoong in the room until the bell rang and I went running suit, smiling happy to see my beloved my beautiful face as usual, closed the house and went for a lovely walk through the streets and that day I took her hand and walk together, I wanted to show the world that belonged to me Jaejoong. Soon after we went to the supermarket after complaining that he was at home had no vegetables left it at that session and the session went to the ice cream.

- Ajusshi! - That voice was familiar to me, was when I turned the boy the other day.

- Hey! You were gone that day! -I messed his hair.

- See you happy as it is much better and her boyfriend also seems happy ... - He looked at Jaejoong, and soon turned the attention to me. - Please Ajusshi, and appreciate the good times with him.

- More on what you mean by that? - I looked confused.

- Even if the time ever again will change the future ... - I looked at Jaejoong afflicted knew what the boy was saying. - Do not forget that! -I turned my attention to him and he was no longer there.

That same evening I had asked Jaejoong in engagement and do not regret as it is with him I want to spend the rest of my life. We had the night more beautiful and full of love possible.

08/08/2008


And that day had come the day that haunted my dreams that made me sleepless. I remembered that day Jaejoong wanted to have a picnic, I got up and my angel sleeping peacefully beside me, I decided not to wake him, I arranged with care not to make noise and then kissed her forehead and left a note on the table beside the bed.

My love, please stay near the phone.

I love you.

From his Yunnie.

And leaves for work, with heart in hand of course had to arrange everything to go find Jaejoong on the beach, did my work as quickly as possible and was ready to finish.

- Yunho ... - Yoochun entered my room. - You will need to present your project now.

- You can not have another, is not it? - There could be, not now.

- It must be you. - He came out and I despair, I tried to call before Jaejoong could only show more busy, that's when my heart was stopping at hand.

The presentation was about to begin and I could not talk to him, I went to the place on that stage where they have spacious introduce myself, I looked all around me and once more the nightmare came to my mind.

- I love you, Yunnie. - And he was washed up.


I looked once more around me all looked at me hoping I get restless, I could not stand it and runs out the door behind my beloved, I started and I was praying he was all right. I reached the shore, parked the car in any place and headed towards the beach and there was my boyfriend and I admire the waves to be smiling when they saw the extraordinary in front of me, when I looked over the sea saw that wave frightening and ran behind Jaejoong who was distracted looking at the sand, picked by hand and pulling out as fast as I could away from the beach, a short wave not reached us, I hugged him as never embrace the fear of losing my great love was very great.

The next day I went to work to resolve some issues, after the weekend I would go to Paris with Jaejoong which is his dream.

- Ajusshi! - That voice was familiar to me, when I went to see was the same boy who was there in my office.

- What are you doing here? - More was true, as he had entered?

- I'm just glad I was able to help you accomplish your desire. -He smiled.

- And what was this desire? - After all I did not remember it.

- You do not want to protect someone important? - I remembered the day I met him. - And then I helped! - He walked toward the door.

- Yah! Boy! Thank you, plus you do not want me to take you to your house? - I saw him turn around and smile.

- Where do I go there's nothing to get me angry but I will go alone. And then he disappeared, now I had understood everything.

I was happy there was no room for sadness in my life now, after my Jaejoong turned to me. Please never forget to take important people who love you even if they are family friends or even people who like you for real, do not put them in the corner, because one day you'll want them around and unfortunately they can not be here.

"Thanks for showing me what love is, Jaejoong."