i love you (prologue)

through the wormhole with Lee Joon (sequel to Yoseob the Spy)

love is a sickness.

Lee Joon's playlist ♫

 

 

Seungho was pressed against the cold lockers. He breathed deeply. His lips glistened as he ran his tongue across them. He shook his hair out of his eyes. His hand grazed mine.

Tease.

I reached forward to clasp his fingers and I leaned in closer. His lips.

Oh god.

I felt his breath on my neck. That was hot.

I squeezed his hand.

"Hyung."

It wasn't allowed. Someone would come. Someone would see. No one can see us.

I moved and our lips met.

His were just like how I thought they'd be. And better.

Soft. Squishy. Smooth. Seungho.

He was beautiful. He was mine.

 

The way he moved hip lips. The way his tongue danced around mine. The way his body pressed against mine. The heat. The way his hair brushed against my eyes. The way his scent crawled up my nose. The way he growled lowly. Don't stop.

 

But then his lips hardened into stone. His eyes froze. His hand slapped mine away.

"I don't want this," he said cruelly. I don't want you.

No. Don't leave me.

His house packed itself up in a neat little box. I grasped, clutched.

But he twisted away.

Why couldn't I hold on?

 

 

I opened my eyes. I sat up, panting. I tore at my bed. The sheets were choking me. The lights of the city below blinked furiously.

Left the curtains open again...

Is it stupid that I think that...I hope that...

One night, Seungho will just fly up to my balcony like Superman? And sweep me off my feet?

I know men can't fly, but...my man is different.

I haven't closed my sliding glass door since I moved in. The breeze gets me sick sometimes. The noise from the streets wakes me up on weekends. The lights flash in my head all day.

But Seungho will come. He's my superhero.

 

I'm waiting Seungho. I'll find you.

Don't forget me. I won't forget you.

As long as you remember, you'll come back to me.

You have to.