The Present

Be my Sun.

 

Soonkyu is sulking with her head on the table with books surrounding her. She is too depressed to read for the first time.

Taecyeon strolls by with a cart full of books with he mindset of putting them away, but he sees Soonkyu.

Taecyeon: Ah Soonkyu ah! Why the long face today?
Soonkyu is startled and lifts her head up.
Soonkyu: Eh!?! Um nothing..
Taecyeon: Hmm, does it have something to do with yesterday? 
Sookyu: No! No! No! Blushing
Taecyeon: Hmm, if you say so. But if i was you i wouldnt worry much about it. It wa daebak!
Soonkyu: Ah.. thank you Taecyeon sshi. Blushes again
Taecyeon: Soonkyu ah. I told you already to talk informal with me already since we are friends
Soonkyu: Ah um ok then. Hehe
Soonkyu smiles at Taecyeon n he smiles back.

The bell rings. Homeroom is starting.
Taecyeon: Oh, it's time for class. Want me to walk you?
Soonkyu: Eh? Ah, no no no. It's okay.
Taecyeon: Is that so.. maybe next time then. Bye!~
Soonkyu: Bye!

Soonkyu walks to class and sees Hyoyeon waiting for her next to her desk.
Hyoyeon: Soonkyu ah! Where were you the whole time? I need to talk to you about something good. Hehe.
Soonkyu: Really? 
Hyoyeon: Yea! Tell you at break time.
Soonkyu: Ah alright.

During class doing the usual. Teachers is giving a lecture and students take notes.
Soonkyu sees someone near the front of the class who is looking at her. For some reason, he looked familar to her but couldn't pinpoint him.

Teacher: Agh Sungmin! Why aren't you listening? What has caught your interest which made my lecture unimportant huh?
Sungmin: Oh, just admiring all the beautiful ladies in this room. smiles cheekly
Females students starts to become noisy from eing happy.
Sungmin: Sungsangnim. Did you do something to your hair?~
Teacher: Your flattery isnt going to help you this time. Now play attention! Throws a chalk at his head
Sungmin: Ah! Sungsangnim..
Hyoyeon: Gags. With a gesture of vomiting with her hand
Soonkyu laughs

Break time comes.
Hyoyeon: Ok ok ok so guess what. Jumping
Soonkyu: What? What? Smiling hard
Hyoyeon: I finally made it into a dance team this time.
Soonkyu: Wah~ after all this time auditioning. Which one?
Hyoyeon: The one with Eunhyuk!!!
Soonkyu grabs both of Hyoyeon's hand and starts jumping in joy with her

Soonkyu starts to notice the boy smirking at her again. She still can't remember where he is from. Hyoyeon also notice him looking too.

Hyoyeon: Eh? Soonkyu, Do you know Sungmin?
Soonkyu: Eh? I dont know him and I never knew his name..
Hyoyeon: Yah Soonkyu! You should really try to interact with your classmates sometimes instead of burrowing your face in books. But I will forgive you since it's him..
Soonkyu: What wrong with him?
Hyoyeon: He's a flirt Soonkyu! Just stay away from him, he's no good. Heh, can't believe you dont know anything. You're only school smart.
Soonkyu: Yah Hyoyeon! Don't be like that. I think you are only judging a book by it cover.
Hyoyeon: If you only know for your on good, just dont get involved with  him. I'm telling you as a friend. He's a heartbreaker.
Soonkyu: Hmmm. Ok..

Class ends.
Hyoyeon: Bye Soonkyu! 
Soonkyu: Huh. Where are you going? I wanted to buy you a meal to congratulate you..
Hyoyeon: I got dance practice. Sorry. Some other day okay?
Soonkyu: Ehh, have fun with Eunhyuk. With a grumpy tone.
Hyoyeon: You know you always come first Soonkyu..
Soonkyu: Agh. I know. I know. See you tomorrow!
Hyoyeon: Have fun at the library like you always do. Haha. runs off
Soonkyu: Yah! what does that mean!?!

As Soonkyu was on her way to the school library, she forgot she left the book in her desk.

Soonkyu: Ah! Taecyeon will be mad at him if i don't turn in that book. 
She starts thinking and blushes again while she heads back to the classroom.

As she enter the classroom, she sees something on her desk.

Soonkyu: Eh did someone left something behind?

She goes to the desk to see what it was. It was a book with a note on top that said.
"A book you won't have to beg for ku ku. <3"

Soonkyu: Is this from Taecyeon ah?
Soonkyu touches her cheeks with both of her hands and starts blushing again.

Soonkyu heads to the library. She sees Taecyeon as usual.

Soonkyu: Ah here's the book from yesterday.
Taecyeon: Wow, so soon? I wouldnt expect less from you. 
Soonkyu: Hehe. Oh yeah thanks for the book.
Taecyeon: Eh? No problem... Besides you showed me your aegyo yesterday. Haha

Soonkyu: You know I always wonder why you volunteer to be the librarian here, why?
Taecyeon: Hey, do I look like I'm a dumb jock? And besides I have too much free time since I dont have to go to basketball practice since i'm too good.
Soonkyu: Ah, is that so?

Taecyeon: Huh? Don't believe me? Want me to teach you?

Soonkyu:  Ah? No, no, no. I'll take your word for it... looks away Well, im going to read the new book I got today.
Taecyeon:  Haha,ok. I will talk to later when im putting books away. 

Soonkyu sits at a table and starts reading.

Sungmin pov
Sungmin is looking at her from behind a bookshelf.
"Why is she so boring to watch? Maybe I should throw something at her.." Sungmin thought.
Sungmin throws a small piece of crumbled paper at her head. Soonkyu felt it and wondered who threw it while looking around.

Sungmin laughs quietly. Soonkyu proceeds go back to reading which resulted Sungmin to throw another piece of paper at her and another and another..

The process became repeatedly but Soonkyu starts to get fed up with it. Sungmin throws another one. Soonkyu stood up and yelled "Yah, who is doing this!!?! Come out and face me like a real man!"

 

Sungmin comes out and says "what happens if i were a girl though?", Soonkyu is startled.

Soonkyu: W-why are you here?
Sungmin: What, am I not allowed here or what?
Soonkyu: ...You know what i mean, and why are you doing this to me?
Sungmin: Hmm, i'm not sure. My life is pretty boring lately but something caught my interest.
Soonkyu: Eh? Like today in class?
Sungmin: Eh.. not particularly. I meant last night. Hehe
Soonkyu: Oh um ok...hm

Soonkyu proceeds to sit back down and goes back to reading her book.

Sungmin: Hey! Don't ignore me! I'm talking to you!
Soonkyu: I thought we were done talking though..
Sungmin: Aish! Really!?! Agh. Do you know who i'm talking about!?!
Soonkyu: Hmm no?...should I?
Sungmin: Yeah! Im talking about y-
Taecyeon enters the scene

Taecyeon: Eh? Why is it so loud here? Ah hyung, you're here. I got your music sheets.
Taecyeon: Ah yeah. why didnt you get it yesterday?
Sungmin: Ah.coughs Um. I had errands to do. heh.
Taecyeon: Ah. Really? Why are you talking to Soonkyu? Oh! are you talking about what happened last night?
Soonkyu: Huh? Wait, what?
Taecyeon: Hyung also saw your aegyo last night. Right hyung?
Sungmin: Ah yea.. looks away
Soonkyu: Ah really!?!! Burrow heads in her arms from embarassment.
Taecyeon: Dont worry Soonkyu, it was really dae----bak! With his eyes close, open smile and a thumbs up hand gesture.
Sungmin: Hmm, i'm not really sure if it was that great though...

Taecyeon: Huh!?!! What didn't you like about it? Hey Soonkyu ah, if you do that more often, i'm sure you would be more popular with the boys. Yeah.

Soonkyu: Hnnn..
Sungmin: I seen better pfft. Anyways, about the music sheet. Haha.
Taecyeon: Ah yeah, I put it over there. Talk to you later Soonkyu ah.

Sungmin and Taecyeon walks away from scene
Soonkyu peeks to watch them leave.

"All this mishap is happening because of that one mistake. Aghh!" Soonkyu thought.