F i r s t and L a s t

The First and Last Encounter

 

She tried to look for an empty bench yet she couldn’t find one. Soon , she found one but there was someone who was leaning on his back on the bench with a jacket was covering his face. She had no choice but to sit on that bench because her legs had became numb of standing up for too long.

She carefully sat on the bench with a small smile on her pretty face. She lightly massaged her legs but instantly stopped as she felt a small movement beside her.

As she turned beside her to look , there he was , staring on her with unblinking eyes , like she was the prettiest creature that he had ever saw.

She was also stunned by the male in front of her as her heart fluttered when she continued to eye his perfect feature.

His lips automatically formed into a smile , a very angelic smile which only angels owned that kind of smile. It’d be the biggest lie to tell if she didn’t feel anything as she saw that one of a kind smile. She drew a smile on her lips. A tiny one, yet he already felt like exploding.

They didn’t speak at all. No words came out from their mouth. They let their eyes locked with each other and communicated through the looks in their eyes. They wanted to savor each moment.

Park Chorong !” “Kim Suho !”

They heard their names were called and immediately recognized those voices. They broke the soothing stares and got up from the bench. They went apart.

He ran to a petite lady who while she trudged towards a tall guy.

They walked to the opposite direction.

He glanced back to look at her but to his dismay , she didn’t even turn to look at him which made him frustrated. He looked back to the front and caught up with his sister.

 

*Park Chorong , I’ll always remember your beautiful name and your pretty face.*

 

She stopped on her spot and turned back to see him. She was hoping for him to look at her as well , but unfortunately for her , he didn’t. She linked her arm with her brother and leaned on him.

 

*Kim Suho , I won’t ever forget your name and that angelic smile of yours.*

 

 

-THE EPIC END- XDD

 

Wondering who are their siblings? c'8

It's KIM TAEYEON and PARK CHANYEOL! *Q*

They have the same surname , that's why I chose them xDD

I'm sorry if there are a lots of grammatical error. I'm not that good in English ;_; orz

Thanks for reading and viewing. Have a nice day peeps! ^^

 

p/s : Do check out my Selli [ SehunxSulli] oneshot! c';

It's Not a Forbidden Love

 

Thanks again :D