The Way I Love You

The Way I Love You

He was staring at him again, it wasn't that he planned on doing it. It just happened, just like the other 94 times. Neither less, the boy across the room was staring at him as well, which caused him to blush and turn his head towards Yoseob, who where bothering DooJoon about something he couldn't care less about. 

He turned his head towards Junhyung once again, but this time he did it with much carefulness, so that the other boy wouldn't notice it. But boy was he wrong. Junhyung had seen the whole ordeal and smirked as he stood up and strode towards his 3 months older hyung. He sat down next to the other boy who was trying to look everywhere but at Junhyung, who's smirk only grew bigger.

"I-I need to go" He stuttered and then hurried to his feet's before he practically ran out of the practice room with his heart hammering inside his chest.

"What's wrong with him?" Kikwang asked Junhyung, but the older boy only shrugged his shoulders before leaving Kikwang utterly confused as he returned to practice his rapping part in 'Special'.

"Yah!, Yoseob stop whining" Junhyung yelled as Yoseob was clinging onto DooJoon's waist, the younger boy were trying to get DooJoon's attention, but the leader was concerned about what Junhyung did to make the other group member storm out from the room.

Later that night the said boy was staring at the sleeping boy next to him, gulping down on his saliva he thought about the fanfics he had read the previous days. The fanfics was not the ordinary boyXgirl but boyXboy and...

"Hyun Seung stop staring at me"

The older boy quickly shifted his gaze from Junhyung to the headboard as he noticed that the younger boy was slowly opening his eyes. Hyun Seung felt how his words stuck in his throat when Junhyung asked why he had been staring at him.

What was he going to say, that he had been staring at him because of those fanfics that he, at this point wished that he hadn't read. He didn't know how to act in front of Junhyung after that, especially after those 'really' detailed fanfics were Junhyung had done things to "him".

"Hyun Seung" Junhyung whispered his name with a raspy voice, sending chills down his back. The older boy didn't know if he could manage to look at Junhyung without blushing. And that Junhyung had scooted further towards him didn't make it any better for the singer.

"Why are your face all red" Junhyung stated and touched Hyun Seungs right cheek with the palm of his hand, which caused the other boy to winch and then turn his body away, so that his back was facing the rapper who sighed. Hyun Seung could feel his heart thump fast inside his chest, and that wasn't a good sign. Not if he wanted BEAST to stay intact. Pushing away the strange feeling in his heart he decided to sleep, unnoticed that Junhyung was staring intensively at him.

"OH~MY~GOD" someone shouted, waking everyone in the room up. DooJoon looked down at Kikwang who had been the one disturbing his beauty sleep and asked him what was wrong. The said boy pointed towards Junhyung and Hyun Seung who where in the midst of waking up as well.

DooJoon coughed and then laughed whole hearted at the sight. Well it wasn't something he had expected, that two of the BEAST members were 'that' close. Dongwoon and Yoseob had also glanced down to see what was wrong, the both boys blinked their eyes at the current sight, not believing their eyes.

When waking up Hyun Seung had turned his body around, not expecting the sight in front of him he let out a small yelp while feeling his heart going crazy yet again. Junhyung had woken up by the sudden movement of Hyun Seung's body. He smiled at the wide eyed boy in front of him as he released his arm that had been placed around the older boy's waist.

~~

Two weeks had passed since 'that' incident and Hyun Seung had plead DooJoon to change beds, much to Yoseob's disappointment, but as the leader he let the younger boy change with him. And one day as he was practicing his dancing for himself Junhyung had strode inside the room, Hyun Seung hadn't noticed anything until the younger boy had pressed him up towards a wall and questioned him about what was wrong.

Well Hyun Seung had practically stopped speaking to Junhyung, he would always walk away when the said boy showed intention in wanting to speak, he would also go to bed earlier than everybody else so that he wouldn't have to deal with any questions from Junhyung.

It wasn't like he didn't want to speak to him, or well sort of, but it was because he didn't know what to say. His heart was always hurting, when Junhyung wasn't there he missed him but when he was present it hurt because he couldn't tell the boy how much he cared and loved him.

To speak the truth Hyun Seung had always known that Junhyung was special but as he grew closer to the boy he noticed it, they had the same passion for dancing, clothes and music. And not to mention Junhyung had always been there when he had it tough.

Well you could say that Hyun Seung was one piece in a jigsaw and Junhyung was the other part, since they fit perfectly together with each other.

"I-I don't know" Hyun Seung stuttered as his gaze shifted uncomfortably around the room, he didn't dare to look at Junhyung right know since he knew that the said boy was pissed.

"Oh I think you know more then well" Junhyung snapped as he tighten his grasp around Hyun Seung's arms so much that he winched by the pain. The singer had never seen Junhyung this furious before, it hurt to say that it scared him. But at the same time it was true, Junhyung was scaring him a lot.

Junhyung eased his grasp around Hyun Seung when he saw a tear slid down the boy's cheek and then landed in a pool on the floor. The singer breathed in and then let the air flow out with the words that he told the rapper.

"I love you"

Junhyung's brain came to a stop and he gawked at Hyun Seung, the latter boy was drying is tears with the back of his hand as he spoke again, telling the rapper that he already knew that he hated him, that he probably thought that he was disgusting for loving a boy and not to mention that the boy was non other than himself.

"I kno..." Hyun Seung abruptly stopped when his lips pressed against something soft, looking up he saw Junhyung's face just in front of him with closed eyes. Closing his eyes he decided to treasure this moment just for now, because he knew that their relationship wouldn't work in the end.

Breaking apart, Hyun Seung felt that familiar feeling once again, but this time it was even better than before. He knew that he loved Yong Junhyung more than ever.

"Hyung" Junhyung began and Hyun Seung knew that he usually didn't use the honorfic unless it was something serious and he prepared himself for the worst. That he would be turned down. Well thinking about Junhyung's sudden change of action, from scary to lovely it did make Hyun Seung suspicious.

"I love you too"

"But all the teasing a.."

Hyun Seung eyes widened in surprise when the other boy pulled him in for another breathtaking make out session, with lips, tongue and teeth's all in action.

"Because that's the way I love you" Junhyung stated with a smirk after minutes of kissing.