1

In the library...

 

He jumped from subject to subject like a crazed Yorkshire Terrier I couldn't quite catch up to his words but I knew one thing; I wanted him. I'm not so sure if he felt the same way, but I'd have to move either way. The way his lips pursed when he smiled and the way his eyes light up like the night lights of Seoul captured my heart the first time I met him. This man was also the smartest student I knew so you can imagine the surprise I felt when he asked to hang out with me all of a sudden. Me? I'm just your average girl. Some say I look a bit better than the other girls and that I'm a bit better to hang out with but there's really nothing special about me.

 

 

I shifted my position and traced the man's jaw with my eyes, up to his y lips and to his gorgeous eyes. He looked at me and smiled. God, that million-dollar smile, it could melt an ice cube in a second. He chuckled and looked mimicked my position; elbow on the table and head being supported by the hand.

 

"You don't know what the heck I just said do you?"
"Nope. Didn't know for the last ten minutes."

 

He chuckled again and eyed me.

 

"Weird. Usually when I talk, girls would listen to every word I say." He emphasized the last part.

"Well, I'd rather look at you than listen to what you say… No offence."

He smirked, "None taken."

 

We'd just stare at each other for a few minutes and it's taking all of my strength just to not glomp him this very moment. His stare, his smirk, his hands tapping on the table… What is so attractive with this man?! I feel like going crazy when I'm around him.

 

"Shin Dong Woo~" I chanted his name, trying to release some one the tension I'm feeling.

"Shin… Dong… Woo…" I puffed my cheeks and looked down. Try not to look at him Ria, you can do it.

"And what is it Kim Ria?" And just great, I was forced to look at him again. And there goes my urge again. Seriously, I just want to jump on him and get these feelings over with, but being in a public place like this I don't think that's gonna be good for any of us…. But… But his smirk… And those goddamn y lips… And and…

 

I leaned in and copied his smirk, our faces only a few inches apart.

"Tell me really why you called me out."

"You wanna know the real reason?" He leaned in closer. I could feel his breath against mine…

 

Honestly, I could probably win an award for how well I'm hiding my nervousness right now. I may seem like a tease but believe me, if I weren't such a good actress, I'd be hiding my face and saying nothing right now.

 

"I want to tell you, but I don't think you'd listen." He cocked his head to the side, aligning his lips to mine.

"Don't worry, I'd listen to every word." I traced his jaw with my finger, shifting my gaze from his jaw to his lips and back to his eyes.

 

I.. Can't take this anymore..

 

I leaned in and caught his lips with mine. He kissed back in an instant, biting my lower lip asking for entrance but I stayed put. I felt his lust filled touch against my waist. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him and caressed my hair with his other hand. He my lower lip again but I still stayed put and smirked in the kiss.

 

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Couldn't hold it could you?"
"Would you just shut up and kiss me."
"No. We're in a library."

 

Despite what he said, Shin Woo leaned in to kiss me again. He asked for entrance again and this time I let him in. We tongue-wrestled for a few moments before breaking away for air. You'll probaby want to brick me for this, but this lust-filled air felt heavenly. It isn't the same with the other guys when you'd feel disgusted after… With Shin Woo… It feels so good…

 

He tried to lean in again but I backed away a bit, chuckling as he pouted in disappointment.

 

"Let me kiss you."

"No. Tell me why you called me here."

"I think it's obvious already." He kissed my forehead.

"You want to sleep with me?"

"No." He proceeded to kiss my neck, "I wanted to tell you I love you", he moved to the other side, "but I guess your suggestion's good, too."

 

And again I am . Me gusta. But wait… he… love me?


"You love me?" I blinked and forgot all about my lust. "I think you got the wrong girl if you're gonna confess your love then." I gently pushed him away and looked away.

"And what would make you think that?" Shin Woo back-hugged me.

"No one's ever said that to me, so I don't think--"

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, Kim Ria. I love it when you pout your lips. I love it when you try to act cute. I love it when it's obvious you're confident. I love it when you act y. I love you. I love your habits, your actions, your attitude. I just love you."

 

He...He jUst… Shin Dong Woo just… THE Shin Dong Woo… he just… Just said that… He… He loves me?!?!??!?!?!?

 

"I don't think you believe me… Why don't we talk somewhere more private?" He breathed against my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't do anything but agree.

 

Shin Woo grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. The next thing I know is that he's got me pinned against his apartment wall, my legs wrapped around his waist and we were playing tongue-wrestling again. He ed my shirt and kissed my neck.

 

"Shi-shin Woo."

 

He carried me to his  bedroom and laid me on the bed. I tugged at his shirt while he continued to kiss my neck and shoulder. I was able to finally rip his shirt off and run my hands along his chiseled body.

 

"I love you, Kim Ria."