History of T.M.N. Entertainement

TMN Entertainment || APPLY OPEN ||

T.M.N. Entertainment

Founded by Ex-Actor, Model, and Recording Artist: Terra Michelle Nahng.

Also known as TerrA of the award winning girl group S.T.A.R. (Sammy. TerrA. Alice. RJ)

asian-asian-girl-fashion-girl-hair-Favim

 

 

Company began in May of 2012,

When 27 year old Nahng decided to decline from all modeling, acting, and recording offers to start T.M.N. Entertainment.

 

Being very young to start a company, many people discounted her and did not take her seriously. However, Nahng was ambitious and would not stop until she had created the ultimate entertainment company in all of Korea, and soon, all of the world. 

Believing that it was better for her to train others to be stars rather than to continue to be one, Nahng gathered the most professional and skilled team of trainers and staff to begin her company. Only allowing the absolute best to come in. 

As an idol she was known to be a perfectionist, organized, and had quality leadership skills. Which was probably why she was the leader of S.T.A.R.  These characteristics she uses to head the company is also why many people believe that the T.M.N. Entertainment's staff is one of the most dedicated, hard working, quality people in the entertainment industry. And the same goes for all the idol, actor, and model trainees that come from T.M.N.

 

 

Since then...

T.M.N. Entertainment has been planning and training they're companies debut groups and are ready to show, not just Korea, but all the world what they can do. The news of Nahng's company has had fans, other companies, and idols waiting in anticipation.

Other companies have said that T.M.N. Entertainment sounds like a "Rebel" company trying to take over the music industry. Reporters have commented that the other companies may think this way because of Nahng's youth and open-mindedness to new ways of innovation.

Reporters have asked Nahng what she's planned with the new company and how the groups will be different than other K-Pop groups in the industry. Nahng replied,

"This company isn't going to be in the 'Industry', it is going to lead the way into a new mindset. A revolution. Our people are not just icons, they aren't just people hiding behind their star images. They are true, honest people with quality skills. And there's nothing in the world that can top that...(Pg. 69 of KpopTalk Magazine).

 

 

With that said,

All eyes have turned towards T.M.N. Entertainment, waiting egarly with high expectations for what is to come from this so-called "Revolution" company...