Chapter 2

Love and Some Other Drugs [Hiatus]

Shin Hye and Minyoung arrive to school and they are at their lockers, when suddenly they see a very tall, muscular boy running. He runs towards them and accidentally bumps into Shin Hye.

“Mianhae, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going” says Taecyeon

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it.”

She seems really nice, he thinks. “I was wondering if you know where I can find register for my classes.”

“Yes, you keep going straight and it is the office on your left.”

“Thank you so much! I’m Taecyeon by the way”

“Nice to meet you Taecyeon.” Wait why does that name seem so familiar?” she thinks. “I’m Shin Hye and this is my best friend Minyoung.”

Her name is Shin Hye just like her, but that can’t be her can it? No way they just have the same name, if it was my Shin Hye, then I would have recognized her by now.

“HURRY UP OR ELSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!” yells the principal.

“We’ve better go to our class, we’ll see you around Taecyeon.”

“Okay bye.”

Taecyeon follows Shin Hye’s direction and ends up at the office.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Ok Taecyeon, I am here to register for my classes.”

“Okay, here, let me help you. You know you are very cute” the secretary winks

“Umm…. Thank you?”

The secretary quickly types and prints out a piece a paper. She hands it to Taecyeon. “This is your class schedule. 3-5 is  the first classroom on the right so you won’t miss it. Good Luck, cutie.” She gives him another wink.

“Um…… thanks.” Taecyeon rushing out of the office. Man that secretary is so creepy.

 

Meanwhile with Shin Hye and Minyoung as they were walking to their class.

“Hey, the new guy from this morning is pretty hot. What do you think about him Shin Hye?”

“Well he seems nice. But looks can be deceiving, I mean look at L. He is a selfish, cruel jerk, who doesn’t think about anyone especially not his own parents.”

As Taecyeon walking in the hallways to find his new class, he could see many stares  were thrown at his way.

 The girls were all checking out his muscled arms and defined body.

While guys were throwing him daggars for snatching the attentions from them.

Many girls tried to flirt, playing with their hair, some of them were even bold enough to wink at him.

Many guys started to feel insecure about their body seeing a fellow classmate being so fit.

He felt it was rude to ignore, so he said hi to a few students. 

Girls started squealing and guys were jealous.

“Oh my goodness, he is so hot”

“Ugh…. Who in the hell does he think he is?” the boys became irritated. 

As he was crossing a hallway, he saw Shin hye with another girl.

"So I guess we meet again" He said with a smile. 

"Yeah, it looks like it" she smiled back.

Suddenly the door opens with a loud bang.

“L AND JB, TARDY AGAIN!!! IT IS THE 5th time this week, one more and they will surely get a demerit and detention.”

L rolls his eyes, “Whatever.” He walks to his seat next to the window and JB follows him.

The teachers in the hallway glares at him as he walks by without bowing but he pays no attention.

Soon the bell rings and the students rushes toward their classroom.

Minyoung wasn’t watching where she was running and she bumps into L.

“I’m so sorry!!!!!!! I didn’t see where I was walking.”

“YOU !!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!” L yells

Shin Hye’s temper flares up, she couldn’t stand if someone yelled at her best friend like that “WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!!!!! DON’T YELL AT MY BEST FRIEND!!! SHE ALREADY APOLOGIZED!!!!”

“WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Wow… you are yelling at girls, how pathetic.” Taecyeon says.

“WHO THE ARE YOU?! WHY DON’T YOU MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!!” L was just about to throw a punch at Taecyeon, but he moves his hand quickly and blocks the punch.

Looks like L has met his match :)

Soccerstarz502 here, I will be continuing this fanfic since OnewSarang is busy. Have you guys seen Infinite's new variety show Ranking King? It is so funny, I think I am now an Inspirit <3 Anyways please enjoy, comment and subscribe. Thanks :D