Chapter 1

Love and Some Other Drugs [Hiatus]

I want to thank Beautiful Mess for such a Beautiful Poster!!!

 

Where in the world did I go wrong to meet him? How could anyone be so selfish, ugh I hate this jerk.  I wonder what happened to him, I mean I remember there was a time, yeah a really long time ago where we were once actually friends. We used to hang out and talk about anything until the day would end. But a couple years ago, he changed, not the good change, the bad kind, like selling drugs for money to children, I mean who does that. Sadly I have to see his face every single day since we live in the same house.  Yup, a girl and a boy living in the same house, but don’t worry I don’t have any feelings for him. I miss my parents, since they passed away when I was very young but his parents have been very sweet to bring me home from the orphanage and consider me like their own daughter.

Shin Hye presses the save button on her laptop.

“There I’m done, better get ready for school. “, she thinks.

She gets ready and runs out of her bedroom where she bumps into Myungsoo, also known as “L”

“Hey watch where you are going, punk!” yelled L

Shin Hye ignores him and walks passed him.

“Yah, Didn’t you hear me?!”

Shin Hye still continues to ignore him

L’s POV

Aishhhh...this girl, so annoying! Really, I can’t stand her at all! She acts like she knows everything but she doesn’t. She always knows the way to piss me off. I don’t see why my parents adore her so much! I sneak a smoke to calm my nerves down. I go downstairs, here we go again, the part when my parents say that I am a bad influence and tell me that I should be more like her. I heard it all before, but what my parents are saying goes through one ear and comes out of the other ear, so I never take it to heart. At least I don’t show it. If I show it then my reputation will be ruin and that I cannot let happen.

L goes down and sees Shin Hye eating breakfast with his family.

“Myungsoo, why don’t you join us sweetie.” says his mother

“My name is L and nah, I’ll pass, I have to go and get somethings before school starts.”

“Where are you going? You have been late to class for the last couple of days!” his father says concerned

“Don’t worry, I won’t be late this time.”

“Well, I better get going too! I’m going to pick up Minyoung on the way! Bye! Umma.” 

--------

 

Min Young was just sitting by herself as always until she saw her best friend Shin Hye and Min Young runs to her happily. Just seeing her one and only best friend smile is already good enough for her. That is just Min Young’s personality. If Min Young gets hurt by a person she doesn’t care as much but if anyone hurts her best friend, Minyoung will hunt that person down and never leave him or her alone until he or she apologizes.

“Shin Hye!! You better slow down or else you will hurt someone.” joked Min Young

“Sorry, unnie. Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah, lets go.”

Meanwhile with Taecyeon

Taecyeon’s  POV

Man… it feels so good to be back in Seoul after a couple years in the US. This place has really changed a whole lot, but hopefully there is one thing, well a person, who has never changed.

Taecyeon looks at the picture of the girl.

“Shin Hye, I came back for you.” he says softly.  

“TAECYEON!!! HURRY UP!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled his mother

“ARASSO!!! I’m coming!” he yelled back

““I will see you soon, real soon so I can tell you that I have kept our promise.” he whispers

He leaves

He is walking excited to see his Shin Hye again and doesn’t pay attention where he is going and bumps into a blond hair boy, whose eyes look red and glassy.

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” says Taecyeon

“It’s cool, b-r---o.” the boy says laughing

“Hey are you okay?”

“Yeah!!!!! I FEEL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!” the boy yells

“Um…. Okay…………..” Taecyeon walks away quickly

 

-------

 

JB was just minding his own business smoking when this really really tall guy accidentally bumped into him. JB didn't notice since he was stoned and he seemed to be enjoying himself. Before JB, was never like this, he never knew what drugs were and he was always your sweet, innocent and caring type until one day, he saw a group of drug dealers, he took one sniff and that forever changed him and his lifestyle. Once he started on this path, he could never turn back, or could he? He wanted look for the answer to stop this, but he could never out what he was looking for. So he kept walking on this path of drugs.

"Hey JB. Are you coming to sell a bit before we have to go?" called his so called friend L

Of course JB couldn't refuse, since it was "L" the person he looked up to when he was in trouble.

"Yeah, let's go!"

 

 

 

you  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!