Chapter 4 - Strawberry-flavored kisses...

Happy Father's Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Strawberry-flavored kisses...

 

Yuri locked the doors with the keys and hurried on to catch up to Yunho’s pace. He was already waiting for her in front of the elevator and she marched down gleefully beside him. They had been living in a 5-room apartment in a high-rise building ever since they’ve been in a relationship and they would occasionally meet in the flat whenever the two of them are on day-off or are having a week vacation. But they spend most of the time sleeping in their group’s respective dormitories accommodated by their company.

Despite the fact that they had been living in this roof for over four years now, Yuri is currently planning on getting a new apartment, not just because the city is getting noisier and crammed full, but she is also considering on her new baby.  

Their new baby.

She wants the child to live in a quiet environment. For Yuri, it would be better to raise the little infant-to-be in a peaceful atmosphere, away from those harsh, flashing lights of the paparazzi’s cameras and away from show business.

 How could she even tell her husband about this if she hadn’t told him about the great news yet?

Maybe Yuri is just a bit too concerned. She knew that the ‘motherly instincts’ are beginning to kick in by now. And one proof of that is how she looked today. Yunho’s ‘honey bunny’ (That’s what he calls Yuri when he does his aegyo) was sporting a pastel pink blouse that was tucked under the curve-hugging, blue skirt that went well with Yunho’s outfit.

[A/N]: Try opening those pink and violet-colored words in new tabs to see what they're wearing!

As the fashion queen that she is, Yuri finished off the lovely look with the mint-green, flower-ornamented flats Tiffany gave to her as a gift for her birthday last year. It was a style most of the mothers sport these days: Casual and comfy, yet elegant and charming. Yuri’s beauty radiated through her clothes and the lovely smile that was plastered on her luscious lips added gorgeousness to her already pretty self.

Yunho offered his arm to her and his wife gladly linked hers to his muscly and bulky arms. His sight shifted from her petite shoes to her midnight-black locks, each waving in prettily like those curly fries Yunho used to steal in Changmin's plate while they eat at their favorite fast-food place. His face was completely etched with happiness that he couldn’t control so he sneaked in a little peck on her lips as the elevator door closed.

Stunned and surprised (Whether it was the fact that Yunho kissed her out of the blue or how extra soft his lips were just now, she couldn’t care less. It was her dorky duck, and all that mattered is that they’re together), Yuri purposefully slapped his shoulder hard.

“Ducky! You should seriously stop your without-warning-kiss habit! It freaks the hell outta me!” she barked, a pout landing on .

He chuckled vigorously.  “Oh, c’mon! Your ducky knows that you love it when I do this!” he then brushed his lips unto hers.

As the crazy bunny that she is, Yuri then gave up and willingly took his tongue inside of her. According to Yunho, Yuri’s lips tasted like strawberries on their first kiss (Which was of course, like seven years ago!) and it was still a mystery to him until she explained that on the day they lip-locked for the first time, she was late for her make-up so she applied the foundation and the eye-shadows as fast as she could. Yuri was scurrying into the building for their unexpected vocal recordings when suddenly, a guy pulled her into a corner.

It turned out to be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter