Chapter 1

Wherever We Go, There Will Be Pictures

"Taemin oppa! Take a picture." Sulli went behind a small, blue penguin and gave her camera to Taemin. "Say cheese, Sulli-ah!" Sulli smiled happily. Before Taemin even took the picture, he realized that it was a trash can. 

"Sulli, I think that is a trash can." Sulli stepped back and looked at the trash can with a disgusted face. She wiped her shirt off and went beside Taemin who was laughing his off. Sulli glared at him. "Yah, how come you didn't tell me?!" Sulli punched Taemin's arm playfully. 

Taemin pouted and rubbed his arm; pretending that it was hurting. "Ow! I didn't know until then! Ow, that hurt!" Taemin shouted. Sulli rubbed Taemin's arm and he smirked. "Now for payback." Sulli stopped rubbing his arm and looked at him with a confused expression. "Payba-" Before she could even finish, Taemin had put his arms around her waist and picked her up towards the nearby pool. Sulli noticed. 

"Yah Lee Taemin! Don't you dare do i-" Taemin thrown Sulli in the pool. Sulli's head popped out of the pool and glared at him. Taemin laughed. Unfortunately, Taemin was standing right close to the edge of the pool. Sulli grinned and swam closer to him while he was still laughing. She grabbed his ankle and pulled him down into the pool. Sulli laughed. 

Taemin was under the water, swimming. He got the chance to grab Sulli's ankle and pulled her down into the water with him. Taemin smirked and went closer to Sulli. Sulli's eyes were still closed and well... Sulli was trying to sit on the floor of the pool. Taemin cupped her face and Sulli's eyes were open looking into his brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips and swam back up. Sulli swam back up to the surface also. By looking at Sulli, her bangs were all messed up, her scarf was somewhere in the pool, and her other shoe had came off. Taemin laughed. "Ssul, your hair is messed up." 

"All thanks to you, oppa. If you hadn't thrown me into the pool." Sulli pouted and got out of the pool. Taemin followed her and kissed her cheeks.  "Well, I wouldn't have thrown you into the pool if you hadn't punched me in the arm." Sulli smiled at him. "Sorry Taeminnie." And ruffled his wet hair. "We better get going or we're going to get sick!" Taemin said and was about to leave but. "Wait! Let me get my scarf and shoe!" Sulli jumped back into the water and went to get her scarf and shoe. "Kaja." Sulli said. "No wait. Picture first." Taemin said and Sulli smiled. Taemin took out their camera and luckily, it was also a water camera. They made a pouty face as they took the picture and left the pool.

They've each changed into a different outfit but with the same outfit. Outfit: this. "Let's go to the hill, to watch the sunset." Sulli suggested. "Arrassoo." They walked to the hill that was filled with the cherry blossom petals and trees. The hill was called, Love Hill. It was also where Taemin and Sulli had met and many other couples had too. 

Taemin put his arm around Sulli while she rested her head on his shoulder. "I wonder how Victoria unnie and Onew oppa is doing." Sulli said. "Should we go visit them? I'm pretty sure that don't have anything to do today." Taemin said. Sulli nodded. They headed towards Victoria's and Onew's house that was not really far from Love Hill. 

* knock knock * Nobody answered. Even though there was a car in their driveway. Taemin tried to open the door and it was not locked. Taemin and Sulli looked at each other with a 'huh?' face. Taemin nodded. They went inside and heard sounds from the hallway, Sulli went behind Taemin. Taemin went in quietly, following the sounds. 

Right there, they saw their hyung and unnie making out, in the hallway, almost half-. "Ah!" Taemin and Sulli both screamed and covered their eyes; stepping back carefully, trying to reach the couch in the living room. "Oh my!" Victoria shouted and covered herself and so did Onew. They went into their room to fix theirselves and came back out to the embarrassed dongsaengs. Onew ruffled Taemin's hair and Victoria pinched Sulli's cheeks and sat down beside them. Taemin and Sulli uncovered their eyes.

"What brings you two here?" Onew asked.  "J-Just visiting." Taemin stuttered. "But visited at the wrong time..." Sulli added. Victoria and Onew laughed. Taemin and Sulli got their minds back and glared at the older ones. "You know, you could've locked the door hyung- and noona!" Taemin said. "We fo-" Victoria was cut off. "And you might not know who will barge in here seeing you two... half- and and making out." Sulli added again. Onew sighed. "Well, you two must have to go now. It is..." Onew checked the non-existent watch on his wrist. "7:56, your parents must be worried. Better get going." Onew pushed the two out of the house. "But it's only 5:33?" Sulli stated. Onew looked at Victoria with a  'help me out here' face. "D-Um, I know it's just that we have some work to do." Victoria said. Taemin and Sulli nodded slowly.

They knew what they were talking about by "work." Taemin and Sulli smirked. Onew and Victoria looked at their dongsaengs completely confused on why they were smirking. "Oh. Okay hyung and Vic noona. We'll leave you two alone to do your... work." Taemin said and Sulli and him chuckled quietly. Victoria and Onew looked at them shocked. "No, no! We didn't mean it tha-" "Annyeong unnie and oppa!" Sulli said holding onto Taemin's hands and zoomed out of there.