Bestfriends or Lovers? [ONE SHOT]

Bestfriends or Lovers? [ONE SHOT]

 


Yoona’s POV

4 years ago, my bestfriend and his family go to America for his studies. He promised me that he will be back and always contact me. We always chat or write letters for each other, but after he graduate, he didn’t chat or write any letters for me. Sometimes I think that he forget about me. Well I’m just his bestfriend, waiting for him to come back, not his girlfriend or anything that is special for him. But even he’s away from me; I still have feelings for him, that’s right I Love Him more than being bestfriends.

*Bzzzzzzztt

My phone suddenly ring. It’s already late and someone is calling me, I get my phone and see that the caller is unknown.

“hello?”

“I’ll be back, wait for me.”

It’s a man’s voice. “who’s th-“ before I finished my sentence the call already endedThat is so rude, hanging up on phone while you’re saying something. Maybe that is just a prankster, but why is he telling me to wait for him? I’ll just sleep, that is just nobody.

End of POV

Jonghyun’s POV

I miss her. I miss my bestfriend, well, I treat her like a bestfriend but deep inside I like her, no, I Love Her. My parents told me that I’m in a comatose for 2 years because I got in an accident while going to the airport. Before I got in an accident, I’m planning to go back in Korea to see her and to celebrate my graduation but unfortunately that accident happened. After I recovered, my parents give me her letters while I was in coma, and I also checked my e-mail, and I also read every message of her. After that I told my parents that I want to go back to Korea to see her, and fortunately they let me go there, actually they know that I love her. I asked my friends of her number, I decided to call her and tell her that I’m going to be back but I hung up after I said that because I know she will ask who is the caller… I wish she will be happy to see me again.

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

“Unnie~! Wake up! You have a visitor!” Jiyeon tries to wake me up. Jiyeon is my little sister, she knows that I love Jonghyun.

“five more minutes, Jiyeon.”

Suddenly I heard my door open again. “Yah! He is waiting for you for 3 hours and it’s already 11am!”

He? I never tell anyone of my boy classmates where is my house. I just ignore her and just sleep again.

“Jiyeon-ah, I will wake her up, you can go now downstairs.” I suddenly heard a voice of a man talking to my sister but I also ignore it because I’m so sleepy.

“Okay, oppa.”

End of POV

Jiyeon’s POV

*Ding-Dong*

Our doorbell rang; we are not expecting visitors today. I looked at the window to see who is in the gate. I’m shocked and at the same time I’m happy to see our visitor today. I hurriedly open the gate and hug him tightly.

“Oppa, you’re back!”

“Ne, I’m sorry if I didn’t contact you and you’re sister after I graduate.” “I can see you miss me so much.” He said teasingly.

“Yah! Of course I miss you so much! It’s been 4 years since I saw you.” “You’ve got a lot of explaining to do” I said in serious tone.

“Okay, can I come in?”

“Of course, since omma and appa are in America, unnie and I are the only here.”

“Oh, when did they leave?”

“Just now, they just attend unnie’s graduation and then they left.” “Now explain why you stop contacting us after you graduate.”

“Arasso. Well, two years ago after I graduate I’m planning on going here and celebrate it with you, guys, but before I got in the airport I got in an accident and I’m in a coma for two years, that’s why I didn’t contact you. Sorry”

“Pabo! Don’t be sorry. Are you okay now?”

“Ne, I just recovered. So, how are you?”

“I’m fine. My studies are doing great and also I got a boyfriend.”

“Mwoh?! You already got a boyfriend?!” *shocked*

I just nod. “Who is he? I need to meet him! I need to know if he is serious about you.”

“He is Yoo Seung Ho. You still remember him, right?”

“Of course, I still remember him. I’m glad he confess to you, you’re in a safe hands, congrats.” He said with a smile. Seung Ho is one of his friends.

“Thank you. I will wake up unnie, I know you miss her.” I said teasingly. “By the way oppa, just confess to her.” I said with a wink.

*blush* “Y-Yah!, just wake her up!” he yell to me while I’m going upstairs.

End of POV

Jonghyun’s POV

Now I’m back in Korea. I’m excited to see her. I just go to my house and leave my things and go their house. I’m welcomed by Jiyeon, she still cute and cheerful Jiyeon I know. Seung Ho and Jiyeon are now couple, I think it’s time for me to confess too. It’s been three hours and she’s still asleep. Jiyeon came back in her room for nth times. I decided to go to her room and help Jiyeon to wake her up.

“Jiyeon-ah, I will wake her up, you can go now downstairs.”

“Okay, oppa.”

Looking at her sleeping makes me fall in love more. I decided to lie in the bed with her facing me.

“Yoong, wake up now, it’s already late.” I said calmly. She slowly opens her eyes.

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

I can feel that someone lie in my bed. I just ignore it because I thought it was only Jiyeon.

“Yoong, wake up now, it’s already late.” I can hear it’s a man’s voice and not Jiyeon’s.Yoong? only Jonghyun oppa called me Yoong or Yoongie, it’s impossible that he’s here, maybe I’m just hallucinating.   I slowly open my eyes to see who it is.

“Oppa?!” “Is it really you?!”

“Ne. I miss you Yoong.” He said sincerely and he pulled me for a hug.

“I miss you too, Oppa.”

“I’m sorry for not contacting you after I graduated.” He said while hugging me. He also explained to me everything what happened to him. He suddenly break the hug and face me.

“Are you okay now?”

“Ne, I’m fully recovered now.” I can sense our awkwardness because of our position; he is so close to me, were like 5 inches away from each other. He suddenly getting closer and closer to me, like he’s going to kiss me, that’s why I close my eyes, but my stomach suddenly growl.

“hahaha!” he laughed at me. “sorry, get up now, were going somewhere.”

*embarrassed* “W-where… Where are we going?” I stutter.

“You’re hungry, right? We’re going to eat. I’m going to wait outside.”

Ugh, why did my stomach just growl?! Wrong timing! He is about to kiss me. Wait!, is he going to kiss me? I can feel butterflies in my stomach now and I can feel my heartbeat is so fast.

End of POV

Jonghyun’s POV

I can feel my heart is beating so fast now. Why did I want kiss her just now? Is it because of our position? I wish it won’t be awkward later.

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m going to take Yoong out, is it okay?”

“Absolutely!” “Are you planning on confessing?” she said seriously.

“Y-yes.”

“Jinja?!” “Waaahhhh!!!, I can’t wait of what going to happened.”

“BTW, I just called Seung Ho and I told him to have a date with you, and he agreed.”

“Jinja?! Gomawo, Oppa.”

“Go, and change now.”

After 30 minutes, she go out of her room. She is so beautiful in her outfit. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

“oppa, what do you think about my outfit?”

“You look so beautiful”

*blush* “Let’s go now.”

After we eat our lunch, we decide to go the park.

At Park

“Yoong, how are you?”

“I’m fine.” “Wait, are you the one who called me and said that I’ll be back.”

“Yeah, why?”

“You’re so rude! You hang up on me!”

“I’m sorry. If I didn’t do that you won’t be surprised.”

“Yeah, you’re right but don’t hang up on me again, okay?”

“okay, ma’am!” I salute to me while saying that.

“Yah!, I’m not a general or something to be saluted.” she said while pretending to be angry.

“Arasso, what do you want from me so that you would forgive me?”

“hhmm… let’s go to amusement park and cook for me, is it okay?”

“Of course, anything for my bestfriend.” I said with a wink.

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

My heart began to beats fast again after he winks to me. Bestfriend? Only bestfriend? I wish someday you’ll love me like I do.

At the Amusement Park

“Where do you want to ride first?”

“hhhmmm… maybe that!” I pointed roller coaster.

“okay.” After we rode that, I told him that I want that teddy bear. He tried to play the game so that he can have the teddy bear, luckily he won.

“Gomawo, oppa.”

“For what?”

“For this, for this bear, for the ride in the roller coaster, for coming back, for this day.”

“It’s okay; you know that I will always do everything for you.”Please don’t make me blush, please!...

“Yoongie, are you okay? You’re so red just now. Is everything okay?”

*still blushing* “I’m okay, oppa.” “Let’s ride in the Ferris wheel before we left.”

“kaja!”

“Yoong, it’s already dark, do you want to go home now?”

“ani, you will cook for me, remember?”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Let’s go to the grocery store.”

At Jonghyun’s House

“Yoong, feel yourself home.”

“Okay, your new house is so big.”

“Well, before I go to the States I bought this house, I want this to be the house of my family in future, but if my future wife won’t like this, I will just obey what she want.”

“Oh, is my bestfriend in love now?”

“hhmm… YES!” “Yoong, I will just cook, you can tour around the house if you like.”

Who is the girl? Do I know her? I can feel that my heart is breaking into pieces after I heard that he’s in love. Maybe it’s a girl that he met in States. Well, I’m just his bestfriend and I know he only love me as friend.

“okay!” I said cheerfully but deep inside I’m hurt. Like what he said, I look around the house. His house is really big, I open one door and it looks like it’s his room. I look around and I saw our picture that taken 4 years ago before he left. I notice there was a box beside his bed. I opened it and I saw some letters and some crumpled papers, it looks like it was a love letter and he tried so many times to perfect his letter that’s why there are crumpled letters . I never thought he is writing love letters but, why is it not given to the girl he love? I read one of the letters.

5/24/05

Hi, I never thought I would write this kind of letter for you. You know that I’m not that kind of person that will write love letters, but for you, I will. I like you, no I Love You. If you want to know who I am, please go to the Han River after class, I’m waiting for you.

-Secret Admirer

Tears in my eyes suddenly fall after reading it, I can feel I’m so hurt. This letter is seven years ago, but why this letter is still on him? Didn’t he give it to her? I also noticed that every letter has the same content but written in different paper. Why he didn’t tell me about this?

End of POV

Jonghyun’s POV

I cook everything she likes. I wish she will like the food I made for her. I’m planning on confessing to her this night; I hope she will accept me.

“Yoona, dinner is ready.”

“I’ll be down in a moment.” She shouts back, because she’s upstairs.

“Yoona, I prepared everything you like.”

“Gomawo, I bet this tastes delicious.”

“I hope so.”

She tastes everything I cook and she told me that it was so delicious. We went to the living room and drink some wine because she wants to celebrate that I came back.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” she said seriously.

“What is it?”

“Well, have you been inlove when were still high school?”

I’m shocked on the question. I don’t know how to answer it. Maybe it’s the time I will confess.

“Yes. Follow me; I will give something to you.”

“Okay.”

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

I’m hurt again after hearing that he’s inlove when were still high school. Why didn’t he tell me that?! I think I should love someone else because now, I know he still love that girl.

“Yoona, I want to give you this letter 7 years ago but I’m afraid that you might reject me and I think you only love me as a bestfriend, but here I am, taking courage to say this to you, I love you not as bestfriends but more than that. Yoona, saranghae. Will you be my girlfriend?””

The letter…it is for me? He loves me?! Am I dreaming?! I can’t hold my tears anymore. Tears fall into my cheeks.

“Oppa, that letter, I already read it a while ago. Honestly, after I read it I feel in my heart that I’m hurt. Jonghyun-ah, nado saranghae and yes I would like to be your girlfriend.”

End of POV

Jonghyun’s POV

It’s now or never.

“Yoona, I want to give you this letter 7 years ago but I’m afraid that you might reject me and I think you only love me as a bestfriend, but here I am, taking courage to say this to you, I love you not as bestfriends but more than that. Yoona, saranghae. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Finally, I said it! Whatever her answer is, I will respect it.

“Oppa, that letter, I already read it a while ago. Honestly, after I read it I feel in my heart that I’m hurt. Jonghyun-ah, nado saranghae and yes I would like to be your girlfriend.”

I wiped her tears and kiss her on lips.

“Saranghae, Im Yoona!” I hug her again and pick her up like a bridal style and spin her around, accidentally I slipped on something and caused us to be lie in bed while I’m above her.

“Oppa, you can move now. It’s awkward you know” I sit in the bed because just like she said it’s awkward.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Sit here beside me.”

“Oppa, can I ask you something?”

“what is it?”

“When did you start liking me?”

“hhmm… I start liking you when we became bestfriends.” I said while looking at her. “How about you?”

“Well, I just feel that I should tell you earlier that I like you and became your girlfriend because you might be so depressed if I didn’t said that.” She said teasingly.

“Yah! You mean that?!”

“Of course not! I’m just teasing you. merong :P”

I kissed her after he said that. “I think that’s a good revenge for teasing me.”

“Yah! You couldn’t just kiss me whenever you want to!”

“wae? You don’t like it? Then I’m giving it back” I kissed her again.

“Yah!”

“Mianhe, Yoongie or should I say Jagiya” I smirked at her

“I should go now, Jiyeon might worry about me.”

“Okay. Kaja!”

End of POV

From: Jonghyun <3

To: Yoona <3

Im Yoona, Saranghae <3. Sleep well, dream of me, okay? Kekeke

From: Yoona<3

To: Jonghyun

Lee Jonghyun, Saranghae <3. Sleep tight and also dream of me. kekeke 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*END*
--------------------------------------------------
(A/N) i hope you like it ^_^
please leave a comment and sorry for my wrong grammar..