Wild

Drafts To Drabbles

 

"Cooking is a happy game.
 
Cooking is always the same.
 
Cooking is a happy game.
 
You gotta smile when you talk about, Cooking!"
 
 
You want to know who's cooking? Well, it's no other than.... *drum rolls please*
 
Sooyeon! Yehey!
 
 
 
 
"The food is ready! Wild mushrooms.... yum! Be wild! The last effect will be the strongest..." Jessica happily serves the hot pot before two poor kids, Yuri and Seohyun. From the name itself, sounds really dangerous.
 
Poor right? I don't have to explain why.
 
"Seo-ah, are you sure you're gonna eat these?" Yuri whispered to the nervous girl next to her.
 
"Ye-eah. I don't want to upset Sica-unnie." Seohyun whispered back. Now their two unlucky stomach has to be 'poisoned'.
 
They both held the spoons before their mouths. Yuri pretended to blow some air.
 
'I hope Tiffany-unnie came on time to save us. She's the only one who can tell the truth to Sica-unnie. She's our only hope! Fany-unnie, save us!'
 
 
 
 
After an hour..
 
Hyoyeon's gonna stay at her studio the whole night so Seohyun would be alone at their room. Tiffany is now scolding Jessica for giving the two youngers that kind of food. The couple is at Tiffany's room so they can't disturb Sooyoung. The two shorties doesn't know anything at all. And Yuri is now suffering due to bad stomach ache inside their room.
 
There was a knock heard outside Seohyun's door.
 
"Enter." Seohyun was laying down on her bed with her face buried on the pillow.
 
"Maknae, can I sleep over? I don't have my roommate too." A nice voice pleaded. 
 
"Sure unnie." Seohyun didn't even bother to know who's the one. She heard the door locked close.
 
"I'll be on your bed, 'kay?" Soon someone laid next to her, at the same bed.
 
"Yah unnie! You can use Hyoyeon unnie's bed." Seohyun managed to turn her head right, only to face Sooyoung, smiling at her, lying her head too.
 
"It's okay, nothing will happen to you." Sooyoung smirked as she looked up and stared at the ceiling.
 
"Are you sure?" This time, maknae's voice is a bit seductive and lustful. Sooyoung was shocked from that different tone so she glance back to Seohyun who get up from their bed. Sooyoung tried to tap maknae's shoulder to ensure if the voice was really coming from the girl but Seohyun suddenly held her hand and pinned her down on the bed.
 
"Maknae?! What the?" Sooyoung tried to stood from being down but the latter is on her top.
 
"You're mine." Seohyun grinned possessively as she caressed Sooyoung's cheek slowly. Sooyoung gulped. 'What's happening?!'
 
Seohyun could crash their faces but Sooyong is way too fast to push the maknae to prevent it. 'I'm not ready!'
 
Sooyoung ran towards the door. 'Eff?! Why did I locked it?!' Sooyoung is trembling while unlocking the door until a piece of clothing landed on the top of her head. She pulled the clothing out of her and her eyes widened in shock.
 
"Why did you took your shirt off?!" She immediately opened the door and shouted like there's fire.
 
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Another scream was heard from the other door. Sooyoung turned her head left only to see Yoona. They had the same expression.
 
"What happened?!" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Yuri attempted to kiss me. She's out of control!!!"
 
"What?! Me too! Maknae suddenly took off her shirt!" Sooyoung and Yoona are running around just to protect themselves from being 'touched'. They were chased by the two girls.
 
"What's wrong with them?!"
 
"I don't know!"
 
"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Taeyeon suddenly come out of her room and blocked Yoona's face with her palm. Sooyoung is too tall to reach so she just hooked her feet for Sooyoung to get tripped. And then it happened. Seohyun just landed on her too on the floor. Yuri just bumped on Yoona's back and hugged the girl obssessedly.
 
"Sooyoung! What are you doing to the maknae!!!" Taeyeon scolded the tallest girl. 
 
"What? I should be the victim here!" Sooyoung complained.
 
"And why are you holding the maknae's shirt and running around like you stole it from her?!"
 
"Whaaa!" Sooyoung and Seohyun just get up from their position.
 
"Go back to your room, now!" Taeyeon glared at the 4 maknaes. They silently walked back to their rooms.
 
"Yoong, I'm dead.!" Sooyoung tugged Yoona's shirt.
 
"I'm sorry Soo but Yuri is my girl. It's okay for us to 'make out'. Good luck! Be gentle in handling her!" Yoona smirked as they parted ways.
 
 
Inside Seohyun's room.
 
"I'm sorry unnie." Seohyun whispered to herself. Sooyoung was relieved as she sit on the bed next to calmed Seohyun.
 
"It's okay." Sooyoung arranged Seohyun's hair which is messed up due to their 'catching game' a while ago.
 
"I'm sorry unnie." Seohyun dumbly repeated.
 
"Don't worry." Sooyoung find it weird.
 
"I'm sorry unnie but you're mine!" Seohyun's face came back to the creepy kind. She pinned Sooyoung down on bed again. 'Oh no! She's out of her mind again!' 
 
Sooyoung tried to resist but seems Seohyun became so strong. She's on the food effect's .
 
"Seohyun-ah! Stop it!" They are like wrestling. Soon she manage to push Seohyun out of the bed and she jump off the bed also. Seohyun crawled and tried to grab Sooyoung's foot who is now running around the room. She tried to get up on the bed, climbed on cabinets and hide under on some aisles but the 'world inside their room' is so small after all. She throws pillows on the younger girl's face but she remains aggressive.
 
"The last effect will be the strongest!" Seohyun exclaimed before standing up and jumping to catch Sooyoung and...
 
They both landed on the bed.
 
With what position?
 
Seohyun's on top of Sooyoung.
 
Her hands are on Sooyoung's shoulder.
 
Both eyes closed.
 
 
 
Lips touching each others.
 
They slowly opened their eyes at the same time and realized what they are doing. The last effect was gone.
 
Seohyun lifted her body a little bit.
 
"Sooyoung-unnie...what...do.." Seohyun run out of words.
 
Sooyoung isn't talking. She had a shocked expression.
 
"Unnie.. what did... we..." Both of them are still, not moving.
 
Sooyoung suddenly gripped on Seohyun's arms and pulled her closer, again.
 
"You really want to make out? Then let's do it." Sooyoung evily smirked from her decision as she strongly inverted their position. Seohyun's now locked down under Sooyoung's control.
 
"Unn-" Seohyun wasn't able to finish her statement as Sooyoung's lips covered hers, again. All she can do is to close her eyes and grip tightly on her unnie's sleeves as she felt her heart beating faster and faster.
 
When Seohyun is out of control, you expect Sooyoung to fight. When Sooyoung is out of control do you expect Seohyun to fight back? Unless she had the wild mushroom effect!
 
Let's just leave everything to her unnie. Good luck on 'handling' her Sooyoung!
 
 
 
END.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Another excess. 
 
Trips on my hand, cause I don't write rated M so I didn't continue what happened. lols. xD