Where?

He's Better Than You Ever Were

Recap:

"Jjong-ah..What are we doing here?" Jiyoung asked.


Narrator's POV

"Jjong.. " Jiyong faintly said his name. "Remember this place Jiyong? This is the place where we first met." Jonghyun said. The park.

---
"Umm...excuse me, but are you okay?" Jiyong asked him. "Ne. Gwenchana" Jonghyun said as he wiped his tears. "May I ask why you were crying?" Jiyoung asked Jonghyun. "Uh-uhm.. I-I Just broke up with my g-girlfriend." Jonghyun said. "But why?" Jiyoung asked. "My father arranged a marriage for me. They only said that I would meet the girl on April 3rd." Jonghyun explained."Oh.. That's what's happening to me now." Jiyoung said.

Jiyoung looked up at the sky and said " My parents told me that I'll have an arranged marriage with one of their business partners... the Kims. I didn't believe them but they said that their son is a gentleman. I told them I didnt want to get married but I trust them. They are my parents after all." Jonghyun's eyes widened as he listened to what she was saying. "A-Are you b-by any chance a Son?" He asked. "Yeah. But how did you know?" She said as she looked at him in the eyes.

"I-I'm a Kim. My parents also told me that the woman I'm engaged was a Son. I think her  name is .. Son Jiyong." Jonghyun said to her. "I'm Son Jiyong. Are you.. Kim Jonghyun?" She asked Jonghyun.

"Yeah." He said. "Hey since that we're getting married and stuff. Let's get to know each other more." Jiyong said and smiled sweetly. And through out the day Jiyong and Jonghyun smiled , laughed and talked about theirselves and friends. Jiyong actually got quite comfortable with Jonghyun than she was with her ex-boyfriend, Lee Minhyuk.

---


Jiyong smiled at the sudden memory of her coincidentally meeting Jonghyun. "Gomawo, Jjong-ah" Jiyong said as she kissed Jonghyun's cheek. "Cheon." Jonghyun said with a smile. They both got out of Jonghyun's car and Jiyong suggested that SHINee and KARA should have a little engagement picnic at the park. Jonghyun agreed and immediatelly called one of his best friends, Key.



Key: Yeoboseyo?

Jjong: Yah Key! Let's have a picnic with SHINee and KARA.

Key: Hmm.. sure. I'll call Nicole and ask her if she and her members could come. I'll call you back as soon as I get her answer.

Jjong: Arasso.



After their conversation, Key immediately called Nicole and all KARA members agree with the plan. The KARA members volunteered to bring all the picnic equipment they needed to use for the picnic.

When they arrived at the park they quickly unpacked everything after unpacking, they all sat down but after a few mintues, they eventually got bored. "Let's play tag~!" Jiyong suggested. The SHINee and KARA members agreed and started to play. Jonghyun eventually was the 'it' and sped off to catch Jiyong. When Jiyong noticed this, she quickly ran away from Jonghyun going everywhere around the park but then she suddenly bumped into someone. "Ah! Mianhe-hamnida." Jiyong said quickly and tried to run away as she saw Jonghyun in a distance.

"Jiyong?" The guy she bumped into said. "EH? Jiyong turned around but was suddenly hugged by someone from behind. "Haha~ Got you!" Jonghyun said nad hugged her even tighter. Jiyong giggled and turned to look at the guy she bumped into. She widened her eyes and exclaimed, "Minhyuk?"

"Jiyong? What are you doing here?" "What are you doing here?" They both asked in a unison.

"Umm.. We're on a picnic" "We're on a date." Jonghyun and Minhyuk said at the same time. "Oppa~ Who's that?" Minhyuk's date asked. "She's my ex." He said causually, like it was nothing. Jonghyun glanced at Jiyong and bit his lip. 'She looks she's going to cry.' Jonghyun thought. "Mian.. but we've got to go." Jonghyun told Minhyuk. Jonghyun grabbed Jiyong's hand and ran away from Minhyuk.


Annyeong my dear readers~ Please comment and subscribe ;)