Chapter 1

You the magic touch that i mean and need for my story..

{NO ONE POV}

Like any other day,you always sit in front of your writing desk with a pencil in your hand,some junk food on the table and a glass of water too..

You stare at the paper thinking bout what are you going to write for the new story..

Since that you latest storybook that you have released recently had been a hit at the market and to people heart..

 You decided to do more...

And the more is to write another story book..

But yet...

You suffer a author/writer mental block right now

You feel very frustrated with that so you decide to grab the junk food which is on your table right now and eat it as if you never eat for days..

Then while you were enjoying your meal..

*Knock-Knock*...  *Knock-knock*

"Aish!..who the hell  is disturbing me who is eating right now?!"

You hate it whenever people disturb you eating

*Knock-KNock*

Can't that person wait as you mumbled that out..

*long sigh*

You take you lazy off the chair and headed straight to the front door..

Slowly you open the door and found that it's your best friend Kimmy who is been knocking at your door..

''Yah! What the take you so long to open this piece door of yours??''

'I've been waiting here for ages.."

"Ages till i can see my grey hair start to grow a lot already.."

Kimmy say that out loud but it's not that loud it's just loud enough for you to hear it..

Hearing she said that,you can't stop yourself from laughing..

''LOL ages??'' you reply back her..

She just ignore it cause she is taking her shoes off..

Then she just headed straight to your living room and lay her on the couch..

"So what bring you here??" That was your first topic for her..

"I'm here to tell you that your name and book title is trending everywhere.." as kimmy reply back you..

Hearing she said that to you automaticly you sit  next to her's

You just can't believe at the news that she told you..

"OMO!..Really?! For real?!" you ask her back

" Yeah real!!" she answer you back with a 100% sure on her face..

You was so shock with her statement..so shock that you could just answer her back with a "Woah!" and with a silly face on..

"Nat!..I know you must be planing on your new story right now right?!"

*sigh* Look's like kimmy know your plans already..it's seem almost like impossible from you to hide it from her..

"yea" 

"But yet kimmy,I suffer an author/writer mental block now..the story that i write make no sense at all especially at the romance/funny part " you answer back her..

She was kind of shock hearing you said that to her..

"So how then??" With a worried face she ask you back..

"I think i know the solution kimmy and the solution is what i had told you before.." as you smirk when you say that..

"Yah..don't put that smirk of your's at your face..I know what that mean"

"Oh really kim?..what is it??"

"i know you want to hired a boyfriend since that you just complain to me about how does your romance part make no sense at all.." 

Kimmy said that out correctly,she really know bout  the solution to your problem.

"So nat.. which and who is your GUY?!" she said that out with an evil smile on her face..

You notice that kimmy seem to can't wait for it because all this while she is the one who keep on bug you bout why on earth till now you still haven't have a boyfriend. 

Unlike her,ever seen you guys from high school she has a boyfriend already..She even date some girls too..

But recently her relationship status is just stated as SINGLE..

"Kim,i think i go for the fashion designer and business man KWON JI YONG"

After hearing you said that Kimmy face has just turn from a relax face impression to a one proud mother  who is proud seing her children achivement one face impression..

"You have a good taste girl!" kimmy said that with wink..

"Thanks.." as you  can only smile when you said that..

"You know i can help you up..i have his number cause he lately always come to my restaurant but nat he is a playboy.."

"I know kimmy..and i kind of like it..LOL.."

"So are you going to help me??"

"Are you kidding me nat?!..of course i will help you" With a proud and 100% percent sure one face she put on while she said that to you...

 

====================================================================================================

 

So how is it??!

I need comment!!

Please!! give me the honest one too..

If it is bad please tell me so i can improve more

Sorry if the grammar wrong too..

And for the subscribers..I LOVE YOU!!!!!!