1st Inside scoop

RISING STARS: ♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬

♬~♔~1st Inside scoop: MYNAME~♬~♔~

 

 

[a/n: i'll be using the nicknames that i added in the foreword..i'm being a lazy bum..sorry]

SC: whose car is this?

Jin:*steps out of the car and sees the camera* is this thing on?..ah..it is..annyeong haseyo! HORIZON's Kim Seojin imnida.

Seojin then started to walk near the set where the MYNAME staff, members and crew are gathered. 
Director:Are you with your manager?*looks at Jin from head to toe* 
Jin:uhmm..nope...she'll be arriving here later, she is still at the other site..i think..*follows the gaze of the director*
Director: well i guess we should start, but first i'll let you meet MYNAME.
SC: these boys surely took a 360 degrees transformation...
Jin: ah..i know them..*puffs her cheeks*
Seyong: yup.she knows us..hahaha..*suddenly came in*
Jun.Q: she's getting bored again..hahhaa
Chaejin: she always gets bored if Seyong hyung is around *goes near Seojin* right noona?
Jin: huh?*looks at Chaejin*
Director: where's Gunwoo and Insoo?
Jun.Q: they're practicing..ah*spotted Gunwoo and Insoo* there they are..*smiles*
Jin:Heechul Oppa?*raises eyebrows then looks at Gunwoo*
Gunwoo: Here we go again, for the nth time i'm Gunwoo..*sighs*
Jin: *steps near Gunwoo* ani..you really do look like my brother..Heechullie Oppa!!!!*smiles brightly*
Insoo: She's always like that when she sees Gunwoo hyung..aigoo..
Seyong & Chaejin: You're just jealous hyung....hahahaa*runs away with Jun.Q*

SC:looks like the filming will go smoothly since they already know each other…>,<

Director:*handing the script* Seojin and Gunwoo both of you will act for the drama version
Gunwoo then looks at Seojin who just nodded and started to read the story line again. While the other MYNAME members are practicing their dance and lines…

[a/n: “D”-director, S-Seojin, G-Gunwoo]
1st scene:
D: Seojin, all you need to do here is stand and look around..just look pretty..
G: that’s one thing she’s good at..*laughs*
S: *sticks out her tongue*I’ll just look like I’m enjoying it and a little bit bored right?..
D:yes..and you also know the sequence..
S & G: Yup..
G: Goodluck!*taps Seojin’s shoulder*
S: You too Oppa*smiles*

~filming starts~
Seojin was seen standing near the DJ’s cube, looking around and simply enjoying the music, while Gunwoo was sitting near Haewon [a/n: just pretend that he is the guy in the gray suit I don’t know his name..T_T] and talking, he then looked around and caught a glimpse of a girl wearing a black thigh length dress and black sequined pumps, he tried to look away but the girl’s smile captured his attention, time passed by and Seojin grew bored and tired of standing, she then sits near Haewon and Haewon introduces her to Gunwoo, “ah..annyeong haseyo” Gunwoo said as he bowed his head and smiled at Seojin, but Seojin just smiled and looked away.
Since Haewon was practically busy everytime due to his black marker business, Seojin was left under Gunwoo’s care and they grew close….

D: cut!! Retouch! *gestured Seojin and Gunwoo to go near him*
   : I like how you smiled here Gunwoo..and you too Seojin, just continue with that half smile..
they both had their make-ups retouched and their wardrobe was changed.

~2nd scene filming~
Seojin and Gunwoo can’t act too friendly with each other especially if Haewon is around, Little by little as they grew closer their hearts also started to grow fond of each other. Gunwoo was about to leave the bar but Seojin blocked his way, “I want to dance with you” Seojin whispered at Gunwoo’s ear which left the other one surprised and just froze in his spot while Seojin walked up the stairs leaving Gunwoo with a smile on her face.
Gunwoo and Haewon was talking to each other about business, “oh, Seojin, are you having fun?” Haewon asked as Seojin approached them, “Nope, but I will, let’s dance” Seojin said at Haewon, “ani..you know I can’t, just take Gunwoo with you..” Haewon said as he pointed at Gunwoo, “Me?” Gunwoo asked half surprised. “So I’ll just dance with him?” Seojin smiled and pointed at Gunwoo, “Yes” Haewon said as he smiled he did not notice the spark in the eyes of his Right hand man and his contracted girlfriend. “are you sure?” Gunwoo asked. “Yes, just go and dance” Haewon answered and with that Seojin brought Gunwoo to the dance floor, at first Gunwoo was just stiff and just showed a shy expression while Seojin started to dance, a small gentle smile form on Gunwoo’s lips. As time passes by they both looked at Haewon’s seat, it was empty, it means he left, both of them started to walk away from the dance floor and sat at a nearby bench. Seojin’s heart and mind was light at that moment and so was Gunwoo’s, her finger began to touch Gunwoo’s hand while Gunwoo began to stiffen a bit, Seojin felt it and intertwined their fingers together, she then laid her head on Gunwoo’s shoulder so that at least he can be comfortable. Both of them are happy at that moment but little did they know Haewon saw it all…

D: nice take!..Seojin wardrobe change..
The director called their attention….
SC: looks like they really are comfortable with each other…
Make-up artist1: omo!..they look cute together *looks at the monitoring screen while the scene played back*
Make-up artist2: Never mind the ..hahaha..today I’ll ship Woojin couple..*laughs*
Jin:Ahemm…*pats the Make-up artists2’s back* Woo---what?”
Make-up artist2: nothing..let’s retouch your make up..*smiles innocently*

D: ok this will be the last part..Gunwoo are you sure you can do this?*looks worried towards Gunwoo*
Gunwoo just nodded and smiled.
D: we can have a stunt double if you can’t..
G: I can do it..i know.. I practiced the moves for a long time so no need to worry..right guys?*looks at Seyong, Insoo, Jun.Q and Chaejin who was biting his fingernails*
the other boys just nodded.
D: Seojin are you ready?
S: Yup..i’m ready to ruin the dress..*laughs*,..i was just joking..but really..the dress will be ruined.
The director just laughed.

~3rd Scene~
Gunwoo was sitting inside his car, he looked at the flowers and the gun that was sitting beside him, now he has to choose if he is going to follow his heart or follow his mind. The flowers represents his love for Seojin while the gun represents the friendship that he has with Haewon, he sighed heavily and picked up his choice and left his car, as he entered the bar, his eyes grew wide, Seojin was held back by one of Haewon’s men, and the other 5 was standing and greeted him with evil smiles on their faces, Haewon also wore an evil smirk on his face..A fight broke out one of Haewon’s men rushed before Gunwoo and tried to punch him but Gunwoo was faster he punched the guy first that sent the guy tumbling down, Kicks and Punches were exchanged while he fought he saw Seojin’s struggling, calling for his help, suddenly one of Haewon’s men took out a gun and pointed it at him, he was not chosen as Haewon’s right hand if he can’t take the gun, his eyes were set ablaze and with a swift movement he kicked the guy and the gun was in his possession, 2 bullets were wasted to two of Haewon’s men, Haewon was slightly amazed but he shall not be tricked again he took out his gun and pointed it at Seojin who stopped struggling at the sight of the gun, Gunwoo also pointed his gun at Haewon, The one who was holding Seojin ran and distracted Gunwoo, two gunshots was heard one coming from Gunwoo who killed the man who was restricting Seojin and the other came from Haewon who killed Seojin right in front of Gunwoo’s eyes. Blood was seen and Seojin fell but Gunwoo caught her, she looked at the man that she loves and tears slowly fell from her eyes, Gunwoo’s eyes became puffy with his forming tears, on his hand he is holding that girl that he loves as he watch her slowly die, “saranghae…” Seojin said on her last breath.

 

D: Good take!!
the director yelled as he clapped his hand.
G:*looks at Seojin* are you alright? your head did not hit the arm of the sofa?
S: I’m perfectly fine..*smiles and wipe the tears that fell from her eyes* but this is really an odd gun shot..*looks at the red stain on her dress*
G: yeah..it really looks odd..hahaha*helps Seojin up*
D: aigoo..both of you really did a great job..i love your tearing effects..how did both of you do it?..*looks at Seojin and Gunwoo*
G: her tears started to fall first..
S: and his tears followed, as always Gunwoo Oppa is a cry baby…hahaha
G: when did I become a cry baby?..*looks at Seojin but then left first because he have to film the dance version*

Make-up artist2:that was really touching Seojin,,aigoo…but first we need to get you changed, you can not simply go home in that dress*points at the red stain*
S: you’re right..and thanks by the way..*smiles*

after Seojin have changed she then bade goodbye to the staff, it was 3 am and she still needs to go to the filming site of her groupmates…

SC: how did you think the filming was?
S: It was really great..trust me..hehehe..so..uhmm..let’s see I hope you all will watch MYNAME’s Hello and Goodbye..MYNAME fighting! Horizon Saranghae!*forms a heart shape with her hands and entered the car*


Narrator: Up next will be A-JAX together with Hanbi..





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well guys i hope you like this..and i'm so sorry this is the only thing that my mind came up with..i'm still here at school and i'm using our library's free wifi..hahaha..XD-Jin