1

Babylon A.D.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mankind. They destroy, they create. They love, they hate. Everything at once.

There was once a time where the humans ruled over the earth. There was once a time where they took everything they could; took it from other humans and so they started to destroy themselves. The world started to get devoured by war and hate. After the war, the surviving people lived in misery and pain, and only slowly did they managed to overcome their bad situation.

It was a survival of the fittest since a new species on Earth had arrived. The war had caused the spheres of the world to distort and now creatures from another world, which the humans called Demons, have taken over. Powerful and in every way superior to the humans, the demons, of course, used their situation to take over the world. Humans turned into slaves and became the power resources of the Demons.

The soul, that was where the demons got their power from. Every soul was like a small sun, burning hot and the core of every life. The demons lived off of the soul's power since they couldn't use the soul power of their own kind. Soon enough, both races were in a pinch, but no one tried to start negotiations. It did not take long as another nameless being stepped in.

He was a being from a completely other world who had gotten to Earth accidentally during the war time. Like with the Demons, a glitch had opened a door in his world and had him in. At first, he had hidden himself from everyone, but he had seen the misery in which the humans and demons were. The Being bore so much power; power of creation and destruction, but since he didn't have any ill intentions, he was a being of creation.

Since he knew that the world would break apart if humans and demons wouldn't start to get along, and so he chose a single woman. A half-demon and half-mortal woman, who would be the Queen of the New Era. And he should be right. She managed to bring peace between humans and demons under her reign. The earth started to regenerate again and The Being was pretty much satisfied with himself.

After a few years, way too fast for the strange being, the Queen died, leaving back her daughter without any advice. The Being stepped in again and helped the girl, who was a halfling like her mother. Very soon, The Being noticed that something was wrong with the new Queen. She suffered every time he was not around, and the humans would die around her.

Like a real demon, she needed the soul ene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter