Hey It's Pin-Up!

INTIMATE NOTE

 

[No One's POV]

 

08:00

 

PIN-UP STUDENTS DORM

 

The cameraman enters Jin Jie's room.

 

'Nice skin...' the VJ states, zooming towards his fair skin.

 

Jin Jie doesn't seems to notice anything.

 

'Jin Jie sshi...' The VJ calls.

 

Jin Jie scratches his hand.

 

'Jin Jie sshi...' the VJ adds.

 

This time Jin Jie opens his eyes. When he notices the camera he quickly sits down.

 

He quite shock looking at the rolling camera recording his face while sleeping.

 

Jin Jie is topless showing his well build body, he blush.

 

'Annyeong Haseyo...' Jin Jie greets wearing his shirt and bow towards the camera.

 

'Jin Jie sshi... We are here to you...' the VJ said.

 

'? Sorry? (Not full awake)' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Just get ready.' the VJ said.

 

' (Still lost) Sure...' Jin Jie said, bowing some more before walks away.

 

~

 

'This way...' the VJ said towards the cameraman, showing Seung Hyo's room across Jin Jie's.

 

'Yeah I know...' the cameraman states giving the VJ the keys.

 

The VJ plans on attacking Seung Hyo to wake her up. So they slowly open the door.

 

! ! !

 

But somehow Seung Hyo eyes is glaring sharply at the camera, while she still lying flatly on her body at her bed.

 

The cameraman and the VJ freeze at the door.

 

'Ohh... I forgot to tell you, Seung Hyo hate to be wakened up by others!’

 Seung Hyo’s personal manager said over the walkie talkie.

 

. . .

 

Seung Hyo softly brushes her fringe covering her wide forehead. She sits down and covers her slander long leg.

 

Seung Hyo shook's her head a bit.

 

The cameraman and VJ still keep quiet.

 

Jin Jie passes by, '. . .' and then he walks away.

 

. . .

 

Seung Hyo glares at the VJ, 'What is going on?' she asks coldly.

 

[Shin Seung Hyo: Scary Person…]

 

'We are from broadcasting station.' the VJ answers.

 

'Broadcasting?' Seung Hyo asks, brushing her eyes and relizes that there were camera recording.

 

'Yes...' the VJ said.

 

Seung Hyo quickly rolls of the bed and shyly, 'Annyeong haseyo…' she greets and bows towards them.

 

The VJ looks at her for awhile.

 

'She suddenly changes does she?' the VJ whispers.

 

The cameraman just nods.

 

'I kind off heard that a lot...' she adds.

 

. . .

 

The VJ asks them to get ready.

,

Without asking, the 2 member get ready to take their bath and get dress before they walk down and greet to whom ever staff on the living room.

 

'Annyeong Haseyo...' Jin Jie said.

 

'Thank you for the wake up call...' Seung Hyo adds.

 

They bow to elders some more and look at the PD.

 

'What are we having today?' Jin Jie asks, adjusting his bag pack.

 

'Today... We are going to a place where the other 2 waiting for you guys...' The PD answer.

 

'Gyu Shik and Mice?' Jin Jie said, looking around the room and shoves his bag to his shoulder.

 

'They both went already - that's early.' Seung Hyo said, looking at the clock on the wall.

 

'There's a car waiting for you 2 outside, they going to bring you 2 to the place... Enjoy!' The PD adds.

 

'Enjoy? . . . Sure.' both of them answer.

 

[Hint 1 - They don’t bother to talk to each other... They talk to us, but not to each other…]

 

'I'm going to take my things...' Seung Hyo said and walks back upstairs to take her bag.

 

'Can I get into the car already? I already got my things.' Jin Jie asks.

 

[Yoon Jae Jin: Well prepared person…]

 

'Sure!' The PD answer.

 

Jin Jie makes way and a VJ follow him from the back.

 

'Jin Jie sshi... That's my seat...' The VJ said as Jin Jie going to sit at the front seat as he normal does.

 

[We need a cameraman in the front seat ^^]

 

'Ohh... I'll get it.' he said and walks to the back seat and sat.

 

Then another VJ came bringing Seung Hyo.

 

Seung Hyo freeze as she opens the door seeing Jin Jie sitting on the back sit. She sighs before she sat besides him.

 

[Hint 2 - Sighing]

 

'Unnie... Is that place far?' she asks, adjusting her sitting.

 

'Not really...' The VJ answer.

 

'Thank you...' Seung Hyo answers and ate her bread.

 

[Task 1: Asking question.]

 

'Aren't you offering Jin Jie?' The VJ asks.

 

'He does not eat breakfast...' Seung Hyo answer.

 

'Shouldn't you just offer?' The VJ adds.

 

Seung Hyo looks at Jin Jie for awhile, 'Want some?'

 

Jin Jie looks at her back and shook his head, 'Its okay.'

 

'Told you...' Seung Hyo said eating her bread.

 

[Hint 3 - Obviously, they don't have normal conversation]

 

. . .

 

[Task 1 – FAILED]

 

09:00

 

The driver starts the engine and starts driving.

 

Both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie just keep quiet, even the VJ unable to change the attention.

 

[Hint 4 - Too quiet]

 

[''Wall of awkwardness'' between them, too high and too thick for them.]

 

Then Seung Hyo took her IPod out and listens to it, while Jin Jie plays with his PSP.

 

[Hint 5 - Ignoring each other]

 

The ride was so quiet and boring. They both still not talking not giving any response not wanting to know the place they going and yeah not entertaining.

 

Nothing, they both are in their own world!

 

Soon they both fall asleep.

 

Nowdays teenagers are so...

 

Tired of life!

 

Tired of each other! >~<

 

~

 

'The VJ said Noona and Hyong are on the way... But they both do not seem to be talking...' Mice said keeping his phone.

 

'Really, should we get ready?' Gyu Shik asks rearranging his fringe.

 

[This 2 member just arrives at the ''place''. They are going to meet the MC's.]

 

'Let them arrive first.' Mice said.

 

'Hyong... Do you think this will work?' Gyu Shik asks again rearranging his outer wear.

 

'Come on Gyu! Dozens of artist get well after the show...' Mice answer helping Gyu Shik with his outer wear.

 

'But Hyong... They are not the same ! It's different...' Gyu Shik comment while touching his pocket.

 

'They know what to do... Yet, they are teammates...' Mice replies and gives him a comb.

 

'Hyong do you know what happen if this doesn't work?' Gyu Shik asks keeping the comb inside his backpack.

 

'What?' Mice ask.

 

'They both are going kill us!' Gyu Shik adds.

 

~

 

An hour pass.

 

The car stops.

 

Seung Hyo wakes up, 'We here?' looking left and right.

 

'Yeah... Get your stuff...' The VJ commands.

 

Seung Hyo nods then get out from the car and took her stuffs.

 

Jin Jie woke up by Seung Hyo's movement.

 

Jin Jie also walks out and took his stuffs and follow Seung Hyo from the back.

 

. . .

 

[Conversation = O - O]

 

'A Theme Park.' Jin Jie comment while stretching his body.

 

'Well done Jin Jie sshi... We are at Theme Park.' The PD answer.

 

'Are we celebrating something?' Jin Jie adds looking to the left and to the right.

 

'Yes, after you finish the mission today!' The PD said.

 

'Mission?' both said in surprise.

 

'Let's get it started!' the PD announce.

'What is the mission?' Jin Jie asks as the PD leaving them 2 alone with 2 VJ, a girl and a boy.

 

[Task 2: Working Together]

 

A public phone rings.

 

'Take it!' The VJ asks.

 

Jin Jie looks at Seung Hyo.

 

. . .

 

'It's not a survival game...' The VJ adds.

 

. . .

 

'I think we are...' Jin Jie reply.

 

[Yes a survival game… Between you 2...]

 

Jin Jie quickly walks to the public phone and answer it.

 

'Hello?' He said.

 

'Jin Jie sshi, Seung Hyo sshi welcome to Seoul Theme Park.' A guy's voice said.

 

'First mission - Enter the gate and search for the most attractive building. Gyu Shik and Mice are waiting at the entrance...' A guy voice said and cut it off.

 

Jin Jie pauses for awhile then hangs back the phone.

 

'What does it says?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

'Enter the gate... And search for the most attractive building...' he answers.

 

Jin Jie walk to the gate follow by Seung Hyo.

 

'Attractive? Isn't that a bit light hint?' Seung Hyo said.

 

'Are you trying to say loose?' Jin Jie said correcting her broken Korean.

 

Seung Hyo just keeps quiet.

 

'They said Gyu Shik and Mice waiting at the entrance...' Jin Jie said.

 

'Can they even wait?' Seung Hyo said.

 

[It is well known, both Mice and Gyu Shik are so not the type whom only sit and listen]

 

Both of them just keep quiet.

 

Then a group of girls passes by, 'Jin Jie Oppa!' they scream.

 

Jin Jie smile and wave towards them in return.

 

'His waving back at us!' the girls said jumping excitedly.

 

Jin Jie walks towards them.

 

'Excuse me...' Jin Jie starts.

 

'Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!' One of the girl scream.

 

'Can I borrow your map?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Sure! Sure! Sure! Just take it!' the black hair said giving her map.

 

Jin Jie looks at the map for awhile -

 

'Oppa! Picture please...' she said showing a camera and took a picture with him.

 

'Seung Hyo!' the other girls yell as they realize that Seung Hyo was there standing a bit far from Jin Jie.

 

Seung Hyo smile and sweep her fringe uncovering her eyes.

 

Mong~

 

'Unnie you are prettier yourself than in shows...' one of the girl said.

 

Seung Hyo gives them a smile and then shooks her head.

 

'Unnie! Can we hug you?' a short hair girl asks and walks towards her.

 

'(Laugh) Sure!' Seung Hyo said and the girl hugs her, sharing some picture.

 

After 5 minutes.

 

'Let's go!' Jin Jie calls.

 

'See ya!' Seung Hyo said waving and ran towards Jin Jie.

 

'Have fun!' the fans answer.

 

Seung Hyo just looks at the camera her facials telling us, ''Something is fishy...''

 

'Right now we're here...' Jin Jie points out the entrance.

 

'What is the ''attractive'' building means?' Seung Hyo asks, looking at the map also.

 

! ! !

 

'They got switches in it!' Jin Jie said.

 

[Jin Jie is trying to say the building which the electricity source is.]

 

'Every building got switches, even toilet got switches...' Seung Hyo complains.

 

'THE MAIN SWITCH!' Jin Jie said rosing his voice.

 

'Why are you mad?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

'I am not mad.' Jin Jie answers, brushing his fringe off his forehead.

 

'Obviously you are.' Seung Hyo replies and took off.

 

Jin Jie just look at her before took off somewhere else himself.

 

The VJ looks at the cameraman.

 

[Things are so not going well...]

 

[Task 2: FAILED]

 

One VJ follows Seung Hyo and the other one follows Jin Jie.

 

~

 

'Annyeong Haseyo...' Mice said greeting the MC's follows by Gyu Shik.

 

'Annyeong Haseyo...' Gura said.

 

'I told you! They are still young...' Hee Joon commented.

 

'The VJ just told you few minutes ago...' Gura replies.

 

'. . .'

 

'What's your name?' Gura asks.

 

'My name? Man Ee Suhl...' Mice answers.

 

'Just call him Mice...' Gyu Shik adds.

 

Mice glare at him for awhile.

 

'I'm the maknae, Il Gyu Shik...' Gyu Shik adds.

 

'What is that tall guy name?' Gura adds showing towards Jin Jie from the screen.

 

'Yoon Jae Jin, we call him Jin Jie...' Mice said.

 

'That girl?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Shin Seung Hyo, we called her Seung Hyo...' Gyu Shik answers.

 

'Co-ed Group!' both of them said.

 

~

 

'Seung Hyo sshi... Shouldn't you be with him?' The VJ asks.

 

'That is the last thing I want to do in this world.' she answers.

 

. . .

 

~

 

Meanwhile Jin Jie is busy entertaining some fans while looking for the place.

 

'Jin Jie sshi, aren't you suppose to be with Seung Hyo sshi?' the VJ asks.

 

'(Laugh) I also think the same...' he reply, bowing to some elders who come with their young once.

 

'What do you mean?' The VJ adds.

 

'We both are not that close, yet I'm not into all these things.' Jin Jin answer, putting his hand into his pocket.

 

[He also knew they both are awkward!]

 

'Do you know why you here?' The VJ asks.

 

'Saving the other member!' he answers confidently.

 

[Nope! We are trying to hook you and Seung Hyo up!]

 

~

 

'Seung Hyo sshi, do you know why are we here?' the VJ ask.

 

'Promoting?' Seung Hyo answer.

 

. . .

 

[So into her own world -_-“]

 

Seung Hyo walks to the counter.

 

'Excuse me... May I know where I can find the map for this place...' she asks shyly.

 

'Here!' The working guy gives it to her.

 

'Thank you...' she said and bow towards him.

 

'The other member is here already... They waiting for you...' the guy adds.

 

Seung Hyo looks at the camera and wink.

 

'Really? Thank you... Oppa~' she said and smile towards him before she walk off.

 

'I'm lucky to be a girl...' Seung Hyo states blowing her fringe off her nose.

 

'You are nicer with that guy...' the VJ said.

 

'(Smile) I'll treat people based from the way they treat me...' she reply and look at the map for awhile.

 

~

 

'Yah, now they separating…' Gura, the MC said.

 

'This is like broken note!' Hee Joon, the second MC adds.

 

Gyu Shik and Mice burst into laugh!

 

'Since when do you noticed they awkward?' Gura asks.

 

'Few months ago when they were together...' Mice said.

 

'What do you do to help them before?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Since we are not really well known during promoting we force the company to pair them up for our grouping activities... They did pair but nothing seems to change.' Mice said.

 

'Is it you who signed them up?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Yes...' Mice answers.

 

'You must be new...' Hee Joon commented leaning towards him.

 

'(Laughs) Yes, he is the latest member...' Gyu Shik adds.

 

[Mice debuted quite late to be compared between all the other 3 members...]

 

~

 

'Jin Jie sshi... Do you know where you going?' the VJ ask.

 

'I had no idea. I am enjoying the scene.' he said.

 

'But others are waiting for you...' the VJ said.

 

'Don't worry. I'm just kidding. I'm searching for the nearest electrical supply.' he said.

 

[Jae Jin Yoon, you got things upside down right now]

 

'And what are you going to do there?' the VJ ask.

 

'Shut this place down and make them return home...'

 

. . .

 

'I'm just joking.' Jin Jie said looking and smiles at the camera.

 

[Mr Charming Yoon is so cute ^^]

 

'But Jin Jie sshi... It's not funny.' the VJ answers.

 

[But Mr Charming Yoon is not funny]

 

~

 

'Excuse me?' Seung Hyo said looking at the VJ.

 

'Yes?'

 

'Can I use my phone for awhile?' she asks.

 

'Oh sure.' she answer.

 

'Thank you...' she said and took her phone out and type the number.

 

She looks at the sky.

 

'Oppa! Help me... I don't know... I'm in a theme park in Seoul? I was woken by some cameraman before being dragged here with Jin Jie! They asked ''us'' to look for the attractivebuilding with both Gyu Shik and Mice waiting at the entrance. I don't even know what does attractive buildingstands for! Jin Jie? We separate on the way. I don't care! It's sickening to be with him! ''attractive'' stands for unique? I need to think myself? (Sigh) Oh sure. Thank you... I'll call you later.' she said in English.

 

[Little girl having hard time with the language… The same goes to us, the VJ's.]

 

'Who is that?' the VJ asks.

 

'My cousin.' she replies.

 

'You are bad with Korean is it?' the VJ asks, dotting some notes.

 

'You can say so…' she answers.

 

~

 

'Is phone useable?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Yes, phone is free to use.' the VJ said.

 

'Hey... Meera! You knew where is the main building for the theme park at Seoul? It's a mission. (Laugh) The office, isn't that a bit obvious? Ok thanks.' he said then put back his phone inside his pocket.

 

[Did he say main building? Jin Jie Sshi... It's supposed to be attractive.]

 

'Meera sshi?' the VJ ask.

 

'Yes, she'll come to theme park often.' Jin Jie said.

 

'You knew her well.' the VJ adds.

 

'We are in the same company.' Jin Jie reply.

 

'Excuse me!' Jin Jie said and turns his back towards the camera.

 

He took his phone out and calls.

 

'Mice!' he said.

 

'Are you still there? Do you know what's happening? I'm stuck here! What? Come on... I have no time for all these... Whose idea is this? The company, great! Just great! Yeah! I'll be there! Wait up...' he said getting angry.

 

[Our Mr Charming Yoon is an Air headed person]

 

~

 

'Answer the call!' Hee Joon said as Mice's phone rings.

 

Mice answer the call.

 

After awhile, 'Jin Jie Hyong...' he said.

 

'Hyong... They calling others and do not bother to call each other...' Hee Joon said.

 

'Yeah... Did something happen between them?' Gura asks.

 

'Well... From Jin Jie hyong way of thinking, he always thought that Noona is capable to do things herself as if like she is a very independent person... Which is she is so not!' Mice said.

 

'From Noona's, she never cares. She only do what she ask to, she mostly just ignore things happening around her.' Gyu Shik explains.

 

'From what you say... Seung Hyo sshi is the trouble then!' Gura commented.

 

'(Laugh) Woops!' Gyu shik adds.

 

'But Jin Jie sshi also doesn't seem to care bout her...' Hee Joon adds.

 

'(Nods) Yes, Hyong…' Mice replies.

 

'Aren't Jin Jie is the leader?' Gura asks.

 

'Yes.' Both of them answer.

 

'Isn't that a bit picky?' Gura commented.

 

~

 

'Are you okay? You don't look okay...' the VJ said.

 

'I am not.' he said giving a long sigh.

 

'Take a deep breath and think for awhile.' the VJ said.

 

'There's nothing to think of.'

 

'Then do something to overcome it?' the VJ answer.

 

'(Took a deep breath) Let me guess... Search for Seung Hyo back?' he said.

 

'Yeap.' the VJ said.

 

Jin Jie sigh again and starts to run back searching for Seung Hyo.

 

[Thinking a solution is better than running away - Jin Jie's comment, behind the scene.]

 

'Jin Jie is changing plan! Get ready!' the VJ said over the Walkie Talkie.

 

~

 

10:45

 

'Hyong nim... Jin Jie just sent a text... He said he going to search for Noona back. I think he's getting irritates with this.' Mice said to the MC.

 

'Ohh come on! The game just started. They are not going to miss the fun...' Gura answers.

 

'But Hyong... Both of them are not the type who likes to have fun...' Gyu Shik adds.

 

'What? Live only once. And they don't like having fun? Are they even a human?' Hee Joon comment.

 

'Hyong... They are still our member...' Gyu Shik said.

 

~

 

'If you don't mind... Again... I would like to make a call...' Seung Hyo asks, looking straight at the VJ.

 

The VJ just nods.

 

[She's Polite yet Scary]

 

'Gyu Shik aa... Can you help me? Jini? I don't know where he is. We separate on the way. No he just scold me suddenly. Relax? (Breath in) Yeah that's why I'm alone now. Where are you, still in the building? (Laugh) Sorry I don't mean to keep you waiting... No... I'll be there soon. Yeah... (Thinking hard) Wait! I think I know where the place is... I just figure it out! Gyu Shik aa! Thank you! '' she said and starts running.

 

The VJ also starts running.

 

[Are you sure Hyo sshi?]

 

~

 

'Noona just called. She didn't know where Jini hyong was…' Gyu Shik said, grabbing his phone hard.

 

'Awesome!' Mice answer nodding his head.

 

'I don't think it's going well...' he adds.

 

[Get your grave ready. Because your ''sunbae's'' are so going to kill you]

 

'They don't care about each order...' Hee Joon commented.

 

'They both are in different world...' Gura adds.

 

'We know.' Mice said.

 

'She's on the way... Hyong let's go!' Gyu Shik asks.

 

'Seriously?' Mice answers.

 

Both of them bow towards the MC's before walks down and wait at the entrance.

 

~

 

'You sure she knows the place?' Mice ask.

 

'Just trust her this time...' Gyu Shik answers.

 

[Seung Hyo is terrible in searching places. Her member admitted it by saying, 'She can't even read map!']

 

~

 

Seung Hyo is still running.

 

[World is not all about knowledge, sometimes we also need logicness to solve things. - Seung Hyo's comment, behind the scene]

 

~

 

'Seung Hyo!' Jin Jie yells as he saw her running to upwards street.

 

'Yah!' he yell some more.

 

'Seung Hyo!' he calls again but Seung Hyo doesn't seem to notice.

 

'Can you call the VJ following Seung Hyo?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Lyn!' he calls over the Walkie Talkie.

 

'Yes? (Lower voice) Seung Hyo sshi wait up...' the girl VJ answers.

 

'Noona! Ask Seung Hyo to stay there!' Jin Jie said to the Walkie Talkie.

 

'Oh okay...' she answer.

 

~

 

'Seung Hyo sshi... Please stay here...' the VJ said.

 

'Stay, for what?' Seung Hyo asks looking at the VJ.

 

'Yah!' Jin Jie calls as he manages to catch her after sprinting as fast as he can.

 

Seung Hyo looks at him then continues walking.

 

[Shin Seung Hyo: Enjoy Ignoring People…]

 

'I figure it out...' Seung Hyo said and walks to her sudden stop journey by Jin Jie.

 

'Really? Great!' Jin Jie said and starts to follow her.

 

[Yoon Jae Jin: Cool Person]

 

'They reunites!' both VJ said over their walkie talkie hinting the PD.

 

Seung Hyo starts to run as she saw a MONEY CHANGE building.

 

The building is in red. Big. Unique structure, it's more to clock sand structure. With a huge, glittery sign, ''GET YOUR MONEY CHANGE HERE!''

 

'You got to be serious?' Jin Jie comment.

 

Seung Hyo just ran to the entrance.

 

[After the recording, 'It's up to you... Follow or stay.' - Seung Hyo comment.]

 

'Noona!' Gyu Shik yells and hugs Seung Hyo.

 

'Money is y!' Seung Hyo said.

 

[She has weird way of thinking is she?]

 

. . .

 

'No one asked you...' Gyu Shik answers.

 

'See, I won't make you wait for long...' Seung Hyo adds.

 

'Where's Jini?' Mice ask patting Seung Hyo's shoulder.

 

'Don't know ^^' Seung Hyo replies happily.

 

'Watch your back!' Jin Jie interrupts unable to accept the fact they are here.

 

['It's hard to keep up with her, because she always drifted away.' - Jin Jie comment, after the recording]

 

'Ok!' Mice said looking at Gyu Shik and grin.

 

In return, Gyu Shik also grins.

 

[Teenagers nowdays are scary...]

 

~

 

11:00

 

'They together again…' Gura asks the PD.

 

'Yeah...' she answers.

 

'Yah Hee Joon aa... This 2 are too ''unique'' aren't they?' Gura adds.

 

'Yeah Hyong! This couple is not easy!' Hee Joon replies.

 

'You should continue the show. They both arrived already.' the PD states.

 

'Sure.' Gura said picking up the microphone.

 

~

 

'Well done!' a guy voice spoke over the speaker.

 

(Obviously, Gura's voice)

 

'What's now? We already found both of them!' Jin Jie said.

 

[Yoon Jae Jin: Aggressive talker]

 

'Get into room 25!' the voice said again.

 

Seung Hyo looks at Jin Jie for awhile, 'What's going on?'

 

'Seung Hyo sshi and Jin Jie sshi only...' the voice adds.

 

'You said it's not A SURVIVAL? I'm dying to know what is going on now!' Jin Jie asks looking at the camera in the corner.

 

Gyu Shik and Mice starts running climbing the stairs and gone from their view.

 

'What is going on here?' Jin Jie asks again looking around the place.

 

They both keep quiet for awhile and think.

 

'Oh God! This is so not happening!' Seung Hyo said before she covers her face.

 

'What?' Jin Jie asks standing in front of Seung Hyo.

 

Seung Hyo brushes her hair to the back revealing her forehead and her eyes. She took deep breath.

 

'(Massage her head) I can't remember his name.' she said.

 

'Who’s name?' Jin Jie asks.

 

. . .

 

'25 is it?' she asks ignoring him.

 

'Yeah...' the VJ answer.

 

'I can't believe this! (Sighing)' Seung Hyo said before walking to the stairs and climbs it up.

 

'What is going on? Where are others?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Surprise!' the VJ said.

 

Jin Jie shook his head then follow Seung Hyo upstairs.

 

'What are we having?' Jin Jie said.

 

'A variety show.' Seung Hyo adds.

 

Quiet some more.

 

'This room?' Jin Jie asks showing the door.

 

'I guess so...' Seung Hyo said, blowing her cold hand.

 

[Dear child... It's written ''25'' on the door. Of course it was]

 

Jin Jie knocks the door and enters inside...

 

'Oh! Annyeong Haseyo' Jin Jie greet as he saw 2 MC inside with the other 2 Pin-up Students member.

 

'Annyeong haseyo...' Seung Hyo greets and bows few times.

 

'Seung Hyo sshi? Jin Jie sshi?' Gura calls.

 

'Yes!' both of them answer.

 

'You guys are new? I never met you guys before...' Hee Joon said.

 

'We debuted last year...' Jin Jie said, getting curious.

 

Seung Hyo just keeps quiet, her hands covering and nose.

 

'Seung Hyo sshi... Are you okay?' Gura asks.

 

'Yes? Ah no... I'm just fine...' she said, stammering.

 

'Why are you covering your face?' Hee Joon adds.

 

'(Put her hand away) No! It just... I can't believe I'm going to be in this show... (Cover back )' Seung Hyo said.

 

'You know this show?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Yeah! ''Intimate Note'' show…' Seung Hyo answers.

 

'What?! (Looking at the VJ's) We are not awkward...' Jin Jie said.

 

. . .

 

'Some MORE quiet...' Hee Joon said.

 

'Not talking to each other it's not awkward?' Gura said.

 

Both Jin Jie and Seung hyo blush.

 

'But Hyong... We are not awkward until you said we are...' Jin Jie adds.

 

'Then proof me that you guys are not awkward...' Hee Joon answers.

 

'We are not awkward rite... Seung Hyo?' Jin Jie asks, looking at her feet.

 

Seung Hyo can't answer it...

 

'You don't even dare to look at her!' Gura said.

 

'First book!' the PD said.

 

'What? Seriously? (Took the book and read) Today... Yoon Jae Jin and Shin Seung Hyo were picked to be the new couple for ''Intimate Note''. It's a pleasure to help and improve them both. Thank you...' Jin Jie finishes his reading.

 

This time both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie looks the floor. Jin Jie shook his head few times, while Seung Hyo is playing with her fingers.

 

. . .

 

'Who sign us up?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Your team member...' Hee Joon said.

 

Seung Hyo quickly glares at Mice and Gyu Shik.

 

Mice blurts out, 'What? We are trying to he -'

 

'How do you know?' Jin Jie interrupts.

 

'Hidden camera.' Seung Hyo said.

 

'When?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Anytime...' Seung Hyo answers, leaning towards the screen.

 

~

 

Last month...

 

Seung Hyo and Jin Jie just arrived home after finished their school.

 

They both enter the house and walk in to their room to freshen up.

 

After 20 minutes they both walk out and accidently met each other at the stairs.

 

They both look at each other.

 

. . .

 

Jin Jie back off, Seung Hyo just passes him and walks to the kitchen.

 

Jin Jie walks to the living room, sits in front of the TV and switched it on and starts to change the channel again and again.

 

Seung Hyo picked something to eat and walks to the living room.

 

. . .

 

'I'm going early tomorrow.' Jin Jie said not even looking at her.

 

'Okay...' Seung Hyo replies sitting away from him and eat her ice cream on the long sofa.

 

. . .

 

Then Jin Jie stood up after found the show and sat on the single sofa which is like 2 meters away from her.

 

Seung Hyo, no reaction.

 

Both of them continue to do their things.

 

. . .

 

After 15 minutes of no conversation, Seung Hyo walks back to the kitchen to wash her cup and walks back to the living room and sit in front of the TV.

 

'You do not wear your speck?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'I forgot...' Seung Hyo answers.

 

And some more quiet.

 

. . .

 

'I got things to do...' Jin Jie said standing up and walks away.

 

Seung Hyo wait for awhile waiting Jin Jie to vanished from her view before she stood up then sprints to her room while Jin Jie is singing in the audio room.

 

~

 

'(Blush) How come I never notice it?' Jin Jie said.

 

'I'm going early... You do not wear your speck?' Gura teases.

 

'Okay... I forgot.' Hee Joon laughs.

 

[One by one, word and answer]

 

'You call that not awkward? You even said you got things to do...' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Wait! What do you mean you going early?' Gura asks.

 

'We both are in the same school...' Jin Jie answers, scratching his head.

 

'Ok! Let's see... You guys live in the same house, go to the same school. Why are you so awkward? How much is your age differences?' Gura asks, listing one by one.

 

'They are only a year difference...' Hee Joon answers.

 

'One year? That's weird. There's no generation gap. How you guys could be so awkward?'' Gura asks.

 

'I don't know.' Jin Jie answers.

 

'Seung Hyo sshi.' Hee Joon calls.

 

'Yes?' Seung Hyo answers, looking up suddenly.

 

'You don't talk a lot is it?' Hee Joon attacks.

 

'. . .', Seung Hyo responds.

 

'She's not good with Korean. That's why she just kept quiet.' Gyu Shik commented.

 

'But... I understand what you guys saying...' Seung Hyo replies.

 

! ! !

 

[She'll understand... But she had no idea what to answer...]

 

'Okay! Okay! Let's get back to business...' Gura said.

 

'Second note! (Passing the book)' the PD said.

 

'(Took it) Thank you...' Seung Hyo said.

 

'Go to the... Cap - Cafe... And wait for the ne... next n... No - Note!' Seung Hyo reads.

 

'Only that?' Jin Jie asks, looking around.

 

[Miraculously Jin Jie understands it]

 

Seung Hyo just nods.

 

. . .

 

'Okay...' Jin Jie said leaving the room as fast as he can.

 

'I felt like I'm having a hidden camera...' Seung Hyo said, bowing towards the MC.

 

'Hyo aa...' Mice calls.

 

'Yes?' Seung Hyo answers.

 

'Here! You blushing too much' Mice said passing her a mask.

 

'You make me blush you fool!' she answers, took the mask and use it before took off.

 

'She talks well...' Hee Joon said.

 

'Do you understand what she said?' Gura asks.

 

. . .

 

~

 

'Cafe?' Seung Hyo asks the VJ, walking out from the building.

 

'Yes.'

 

'I need to search for the Cafe? Aren't Cafe should... Should be downstairs?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

Her hand is still holding her phone, her face telling us ''Where is it?''

 

[Seung Hyo's innocent charm - Her expression]

 

'The Cafe is not far...' the VJ said.

 

'Oppa... Where's Unnie?' Seung Hyo asks, realizing that the girl VJ is not with her anymore.

 

'She's with Jin Jie sshi...' the VJ answers.

 

Seung Hyo sighs then starts to search for the Cafe.

 

~

 

'Noona is so bad with places...' Gyu Shik said making others laugh, he just stares the screen in front of him.

 

'You could totally see the café from here!' Gyu Shik adds, showing the cafe with his finger.

 

~

 

11:10

 

'I'm here!' Jin Jie said happily.

 

'And your alone.' the VJ said.

 

Jin Jie turns around.

 

. . .

 

'Let see. She doesn't follow me?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'You just took off...' the VJ said.

 

'Great...' Jin Jie shook his head, walks out and starts searching for Seung Hyo.

 

~

 

'What's the use of hand phone?' Hee Joon commented making others to laugh again.

 

'He rarely uses his phone…' Mice said.

 

~

 

'Yah!' Jin Jie yells as he saw Seung Hyo across the road.

 

Seung Hyo looks up and saw him, she cross the road and just follow Jin Jie into the Cafe.

 

Some more quiet...

 

[Jin Jie sshi... Is it that hard?]

 

~

 

'Jin Jie sshi did not call her with name is it?' Gura asks.

 

'Yeah, mostly all the time...' Mice answers.

 

'We have our own nick name in the dorm…' Gyu Shik adds.

 

'What?' Hee Joon asks.

 

. . .

 

'It's not important…' Mice answers.

 

. . .

 

'No thank you? No sorry?' Gura asks.

 

'Those words are uncommon between them.' Mice said.

 

'They rarely talk?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'They both only talk when they need to.' Mice add.

 

'During?' Gura asks.

 

Mice answers, 'I'm not pretty sure - '

 

'Mostly with us only...' Gyu Shik answers.

 

'Okay... But aren't both of them whom promote the song in the Military?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Military?' Gyu Shik asks Mice.

 

'What Military?' Mice ask back.

 

'They both promoted a song in the Military during summer last year...' Hee Joon adds.

 

'I never know...' Gyu Shik answers, looking at Mice.

 

[Jae Jin and Seung Hyo promoted their first duet, 'Memories...' last year.]

 

~

 

11:30

 

'Now what should we do? (Awkward)' Jin Jie said.

 

'I don't know. (Awkward also)' Seung Hyo said looks at else where.

 

. . .

 

'Aren't you hungry?' Jin Jie asks.

 

Seung Hyo shook's her head.

 

'Do you want to eat?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'I've eaten already...' Seung Hyo said.

 

Jin Jie walks to the counter and looking at the menu... Seung Hyo took a seat near to the glass wall and look outside, waving to fans outside.

 

'Do they even know?' Seung Hyo asks looking at the camera.

 

. . .

 

[Like obviously…]

 

'The VJ's calling…' Seung Hyo calls.

 

'Hmm?' he walks back to her.

 

'Third note (Pass the book)' the VJ said.

 

' (Took it and read) Eat the food prepared and share some happy thoughts.

‘ Jin Jie said.

 

'What? (Shy) Eat? Like together?' Jin Jie asks, roughly lowering the note.

 

'Yeah...' Gura said over the speaker.

 

'I think this place is haunted by your voice Gura Hyong...' Jin Jie said, passing the note back to the VJ.

 

[Haunted ^^ kekeke]

 

'You got to eat free. Just eat and share some story.' Hee Joon adds.

 

'Yes (Getting stiff)' both Jin Jie and Seung Hyo answer.

 

'Take your food at the counter...' The VJ commands.

 

'You wait.' Jin Jie said and took the food.

 

~

 

'He's gentle in a rough way!' Hee Joon said.

 

'Thumbs up…' Mice said.

 

~

 

Jin Jie put the food in front of Seung Hyo.

 

'Hot dog. With no spoon...' Seung Hyo said and put her head down.

 

'I wished there was a spoon - Just eat.' Jin Jie said and tears the hot dog into 2. He took 1 piece and eats it.

 

[Jin Jie's temperature is raising and decreasing...]

 

Seung Hyo sighs out before she uncovers to eat.

 

'Story!' Gyu Shik said over the speaker.

 

'Shut up!' both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie said, looking at the hot dog.

 

. . .

 

Jin Jie looks at Seung Hyo for awhile, when she looks back, he gazed away.

 

. . .

 

[Mr Charming Yoon is shy.]

 

'Jin Jie sshi... You start then she follows.' Gura said.

 

'(Gulps) Well... I'm happy that I finally become a singer...' Jin Jie tells but not looking at her.

 

'(Nods) Yeah... Same goes to me.' Seung Hyo replies.

 

. . .

 

'(Breath out) I'm happy to see my member happy, especially when I see the youngster playing and running with each other.' Jin Jie said.

 

Seung Hyo burst into laugh.

 

'What? (Curious)' Jin Jie asks.

 

'You sound so old... (Laugh again)' Seung said.

 

[Miss Heartless is so happy.]

 

'Of course I am older than you...' Jin Jie said smiling also.

 

[kekeke]

 

'Yeah... Like a year only...' Seung Hyo said and continues eating.

 

'Your turn...'

 

'Umm... I'm happy to see you becoming a better leader after a year... You'll become a better person...' Seung Hyo said.

 

'Oh really, then thanks to you for making me to be one...' Jin Jie said.

 

They got quiet for awhile and continue eating...

 

[It's quiet... But somehow it's a different atmosphere.]

 

~

 

'Jin Jie is the leader rite?' Gura asks.

 

'Again hyong...Yes...' Mice said.

 

'The company picked Noona as the leader first... But Noona rejected the position because she said she's a girl, it will be weird if she rules it with guys.' Gyu Shik explains.

 

'Does she know who going to be the member?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'No... Noona stays at her home during her trainee time. She'll move into the dorm 3 months before we debuted.' Gyu Shik adds.

 

'(Interested) Wow! From what company are you?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Rook Company.' Mice said.

 

~

 

12:00

 

Both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie just sit there, waiting for the next clue.

 

Jin Jie looks at the ceiling while Seung Hyo using her mask again.

 

[They are still awkward but less now.] 

 

'Do you have tissue?' Seung Hyo asks, showing her thumb.

 

'Sorry, but I don't.' Jin Jie said, inserting his hand to his pockets one by one.

 

. . .

 

'There should be some tissue at the counter...' Jin Jie said looking at the counter.

 

'Yeah! I never thought so...' Seung Hyo replies and smile at him before she stood up and walk to the counter.

 

Jin Jie also smiles at her.

 

~

 

'Since when did they become so polite?' Gyu Shik asks poking Mice legs.

 

'I wish I know.' Mice said, poking Gyu Shik's leg also.

 

'Polite?' Gura said.

 

'They always curse to each other, yells.' Gyu Shik said.

 

'Curse? When do they curse? They barely talk...' Hee Joon said.

 

'When they with us ^^' Gyu Shik said.

 

'You guys must be really naughty.' Hee Joon stated.

 

Mice and Gyu Shik blinks their eyes.

 

'I think I understand…' Hee Joon said.

 

'(Laugh) Here! (Give a book to both) Write what you want them to do to make them intimate.' Gura said.

 

~

 

12:30

 

Seung Hyo looks at the window again and this time Seung Hyo saw Mice waving across the road.

 

Seung Hyo burst into laugh attracting Jin Jie to look also.

 

[She laughs at something that is not funny…]

 

'He's bringing a note in his hand.' Jin Jie states.

 

'Really?' Seung Hyo asks, scanning for the note.

 

Mice cross the road and walk towards them and open the note before pressing it in front the glass wall.

 

'Look in the eyes. State 3 things that you dislike and like about each other… :p' he wrote.

 

'Dislike and like? Mice! You make us more awkward later…' Jin Jie yells.

 

He turns to other page. 'That's why I asked you to states dislike first!' he wrote with a smiling face at the end.

 

'Mice... Don't go...' Seung Hyo said.

 

Mice winks and walks away.

 

'Mice!' both of them scream.

 

'You should start now...' the VJ said.

 

. . .

 

'Let me starts and sorry in advance...' Jin Jie said.

 

Seung Hyo just nods get ready to hear about her.

 

'Firstly, I don't really favor your ignorance. Second, you always do your things alone. You don't really hang out with me - with us. Third, you are always with my elder brother. Things that I like about you. (Shy) You are a great singer. You help me a lot. You even sacrifice your debut for us... I am thankful for you...' Jin Jie explains.

 

Seung Hyo got blush, 'Why must you drags your brother along?' she said.

 

'Because he is…' Jin Jie replies.

 

They both laugh.

 

[Is there anything funny . . . ? These 2 teenagers are too unique]

 

'Okay... Let me share something about you. Well, I don't really favor the way you think. You're also a perfectionist. Your jealousy irritates me a lot. (Breath out) You are kind off a bit attractive with looks, you got the style. I like the way you solve problems and I think you somehow are a sweet Hyong...' Seung Hyo explains.

 

Jin Jie is quiet surprise with her answer, he just smiles.

 

'Okay ^^' he said, satisfy with her answer.

 

[Mr Charming Yoon is smilling again]

 

~

 

13:00

 

'Jin Jie got elder brother?' Gura asks.

 

'Yes and a younger brother.' Mice answers.

 

'Are Seung Hyo and him close?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'They are… A lot.' Mice answers.

 

'Wah… Jin Jie felt burdened I guess…' Gura said.

 

'Wait! Just now - is it?' Gyu Shik suddenly said.

 

'Just now?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Can you replay the part Seung Hyo calls the first person…' Gyu Shik asks.

 

They replay the part.

 

'What?'

 

'Just now… Noona said she calls an Oppa rite?' Gyu Shik asks.

 

Mice burst laughing out of sudden then whacks Gyu Shik.

 

'Yah! She'll kill you!' Mice said.

 

'Oh yeah she will... But... It's funny hyong...' Gyu Shik replies.

 

'You take the risk!' Mice adds.

 

'What? What?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'That Oppa is Jin Jie's hyong…' Gyu Shik said.

 

'Okay…' Gura said not getting the concept.

 

'And… Seung Hyo said that the Oppa is her cousin…she calls her cousin…' Hee Joon stated, thinking again.

 

'That Oppa is Seung Hyo's cousin, which is Jin Jie's hyong?' Gura asks.

 

! ! !

 

'THEY ARE COUSINS?!' both Gura and Hee Joon scream.

 

Gyu Shik and Mice burst into laughing again.

 

[Emergancy! Emergency! Yoon Jae Jin + Shin Seung Hyo = COUSINS?!]

 

'Yeah…' Mice replies.

 

'WHAT?!!!' the 2 MC's add.

 

'Hyong… you should see your face just now…' Gyu Shik stated.

 

Both of them took deep breath.

 

'Wah… They really are ''unique''!' Gura said.

 

'Yeah hyong… unbelievable…' Hee Joon commented.

 

. . .

 

'Mice... You did well... They both seem to enjoy it...' Gura said changing the topic.

 

'They need a slow talk I guess...' Mice said.

 

'Gyu! Go!' Hee Joon said.

 

'Ok!' he said and walks out.

 

~

 

'I can't believe we are awkward.' Jin Jie said.

 

'Yeah...' Seung Hyo said still awkward and giving short answers.

 

Sudden knock on the glass makes them scream.

 

'Yah!' they both yell as they saw Gyu Shik smiling besides the glass wall.

 

Gyu Shik wave at them cutely and took out his note and shows it to them.

 

'Get outside. Jin Jie Hyong you piggy back Noona along the way to the park. You 2 must talk until you guys arrive there. Once you stop re-do it again and again.'

 

! ! !

 

'Yah! That's not funny!' They both yell again.

 

Gyu Shik just skips away.

 

'(Nervous) is the park far?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

'(More nervous) it was on the way to this place.' Jin Jie said.

 

'It's not far? Right?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

'A bit far…' Jin Jie answers.

 

They both sigh again.

 

'We should go aren't we?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Yeah...' Seung Hyo answers.

 

Both of them walk out.

 

When they are at a junction Jin Jie squads down while Seung Hyo still stood besides him.

 

'Get on...' Jin Jie said.

 

'(Shy) I can't. It's too obvious.' she answer.

 

'Don't mind the fan.' Jin Jie said.

 

[Fans and visitors stop their journey when they saw both of them.]

 

'You sure?' she asks back.

 

He nods, 'Come on...'

 

Seung Hyo put her hand on his shoulder, 'I am so going to kill Gyu Shik after this!' then she climb up, Jin Jie hold her legs.

 

[This girl… Is no normal girl is it?]

 

'Your hand?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Can I -'

 

'No! We are not stable...' Jin Jie explains.

 

Seung Hyo bit her lips then hug Jin Jie's neck.

 

'Like this?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

'So cute!!' a fan scream making them blush.

 

'This is so absurd!' Jin Jie said.

 

'Start talking...' the VJ said.

 

Jin Jie breathes out before he opens his mouth and starts talking.

 

~

 

'Let's go! We need to be there before them!' Gura said stood out and walks out follow by others.

 

'Get into the van.' the PD said.

 

The MC's and the 2 member get into the car. They pass Jin Jie and Seung Hyo.

 

[The 2 member is too busy talking not noticing van passes them by.]

 

'If you aks me... I don't think they ignore each other... They just don't know how to communicate...' Gura said.

 

'Yeah... They look closer.' Hee Joon adds.

 

'I never ever imagine that piggy back will make them looks so like newly weds.' Gyu Shik states, with his hand on his mouth and his eyes looking straight Jin Jie and Seung Hyo.

 

~

 

'Hey Seung Hyo...' Jin Jie calls.

 

'Yes?' Seung Hyo answer.

 

'Since when do we become awkward?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'It's a long time ago I guess.' Seung Hyo said.

 

'Is it because of me?' Jin Jie asks.

 

[Since Seung Hyo has hard time with Korean, Jin Jie decided to talk to her with English…]

 

'I won't just blame you...' Seung Hyo answers.

 

'I'm scaring you?' he adds.

 

'(Smile) Yeah... You are a bit weird last time...' Seung Hyo said.

 

'But you a freak before... (Laugh)' Jin Jie comments.

 

Seung Hyo whacks his shoulder, 'Don't make me looks bad...'

 

'Ouch! Ok! Ok! Sorry...' he said and adjusts Seung Hyo again.

 

'Am I heavy?' Seung Hyo asks.

 

'No... I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable...' Jin Jie states.

 

'Oh really…' Seung Hyo asks then hugs him tighter.

 

'Can we start a new?' Jin Jie asks.

 

'Start what?' Seung Hyo asks again.

 

'I mean we are teammates now. Can we become friends? Just like you and Gyu Shik?' Jin Jie states.

 

'Umm... If that what you want… Why not?' Seung Hyo said trying to loosen her grip but accidently touches Jin Jie's cheeks.

 

'Sorry! Really- really sorry.' she said placing her hand back to his neck.

 

'It's okay... So we are friends?' Jin Jie calls.

 

'Friends forever…' Seung Hyo smile.

 

12:15

 

[A 10 minutes journey... Is very helpful for them physically and mentally...]

 

'We arrived.' Jin Jie said and squad down.

 

Seung Hyo climb down, 'Thank you...

 

[In one go. They managed to talk without pausing.]

 

'That was fun...' Seung Hyo said and jumping happily.

 

'Really? Do you want another one?' Jin Jie teases.

 

'Something wrong with you today…' she said and whacks him again.

 

'ERT!' she adds.

 

'(Burst out loud) FREAK!' Jin Jie said.

 

They both stood there, looking left and right.

 

The wheather are quite cold today.

 

Jin Jie took one of his gloves and took Seung Hyo's hand.

 

'What are you doing?'' Seung Hyo asks trying to pull her right hand.

 

Jin Jie blew warm breath at her hand and covers her hand with his glove, adjust it properly then let it go.

 

'(Shy) Thanks…' Seung Hyo said keeping both of her hand into her pocket.

 

[KYAA! The Mr charming is so charming!]

 

'Now what to do…' Jin Jie asks, keeping his gloveless right hand into his pocket also.

 

. . .

 

'HYONG!! I SAW THAT!' Gyu Shik calls.

 

! ! !

 

Both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie look up, they saw Gyu Shik and Mice on top of the building.

 

'I thought you were at the building...' Jin Jie yells back.

 

'I saw you smiling while hugging my NOONA!!' Gyu Shik yells.

 

'I DON'T HUG HER YOU - ' Jin Jie yells back.

 

'YAH!' Seung Hyo yells also.

 

'You also seem to enjoy the ''ride''!' Mice attacks.

 

'Shut up! It has nothing to do with you!' Seung Hyo defenses.

 

They 4 start shouting to each other.

 

[Young blood…]

 

~

 

'Seung Hyo and Jin Jie is a serious couple...' Gura said.

 

'Mice and Gyu Shik is a playful couple!' Hee Joon adds.

 

~

 

'Now you are taking Hyong's side!' Gyu Shik yells.

 

'You are taking Mice's side!' Seung Hyo yells back.

 

'You betrayed me!' Gyu Shik yells.

 

'The same as you!' Seung Hyo yells also.

 

'Hyong... I'm still your shadow okay? You can't replace it with her!' Mice yell.

 

'What?! She's not going to replace you!' Jin Jie yells back.

 

'I'm whose shadow?' Seung Hyo asks Jin Jie.

 

'Don't listen to them!' Jin Jie said looking at Seung Hyo as he realizes he stuck between them.

 

12:30

 

'Okay - okay cut it out!' Hee Joon said interrupting between Gyu Shik and Mice.

 

'Ok! You guys look closer now...' Gura said.

 

Seung Hyo and Jin Jie cutely blink their eyes.

 

'How was everything? Fun?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'Yes!' Jin Jie said. Seung Hyo nods besides him.

 

'Ok! I'm glad to hear so...' Gura said thumbing up.

 

'Ok, next!' Hee Joon said.

 

'Each member will stand here, on the stage and share something that you felt unfair or whatever feelings to other member...' Hee Joon said.

 

'What ''Whatever''? Hee Joon aa... We are recording...' Gura said.

 

'I'm sorry so sorry...' Hee Joon said bowing towards the camera.

 

'Seung Hyo, Jin Jie!' Gura calls, from the stage.

 

'Yes!' both of them answer and walk nearer to the stage.

 

'Why you guys kept a secret yourself?'  Gura asks.

 

'? ? ?'

 

They both look at each other from head to toe.

 

Meanwhile... Mice and Gyu Shik walks to the stage.

 

'What secret?' Jin Jie asks back.

 

'That you guys are related!' Gura commented.

 

! ! !

 

'SORRY?!' both of them said.

 

'YOU GUYS ARE COUSIN ISN'T IT?' Gura yells.

 

. . .

 

The 2 member looks at each other, they start to sweat from nervousness...

 

'GYU!!! DO YOU NEED TO TELL EVERYTHING?!' Jin Jie asks.

 

'YAH! THIS IS NOT FUNNY OKAY?!' Seung Hyo adds.

 

! ! !

 

'They knew themself.' Mice yells, trying to cover.

 

'Gyu must have said something! Like always!' Seung Hyo replies.

 

'They both are so going to kill me later…' Gyu Shik said taking a step back.

 

'IS IT TRUE?!' Gura asks again.

 

They look at each other then just nods.

 

'Tell me about it!' Gura asks.

 

'(Looks at Seung Hyo) our mother are siblings.'  Jin Jie said.

 

'Why are you guys awkward since you guys are cousin?' Gura attacks.

 

They both keep quiet for awhile, arranging words to explain.

 

Again Jin Jie looks at Seung Hyo, 'We have... problem... during our childhood time…'

 

'Seung Hyo!' Gura calls.

 

'Yes?' she answers, looking up awkwardly.

 

'Is it true?' Gura asks.

 

Seung Hyo looks at Jin Jie and nods her head, 'We did! We have problem in the past…'

 

'End already?' Gura asks.

 

They both look at each other and give a little smile.

 

'Yes!' both of them answer.

 

''Ok, thank you! That's all… Okay let's continue with Mice!' Gura said.

 

'Hey! Hyong. -'

 

'Hey?' Seung Hyo screams.

 

'Oh sorry, Hello I mean.' Mice pause.

 

'Continue...' Hee Joon said hinting Mice.

 

'Thank you Hyong. I'm glad I get you 2 in this show -'

 

'You planned this?!' Seung Hyo and Jin Jie yells.

 

'Listen to me! Let's talk about that at home...' Mice stated.

 

'We are senior!' They both answer.

 

'You become awkward when you reach home... I'll bet!' Hee Joon adds.

 

. . .

 

'Let me finish my speech... Please (Begging) I'm glad you guys get into the show. I always want to see you guys so close like that. You guys don't fight and curse to each other today... I felt proud seeing you guys...' Mice said.

 

'Don't mind us. We are just fine!' Jin Jie replies.

 

'You should think about yourself.' Seung Hyo replies.

 

. . . 

 

' . . . Okay... First problem... Hyong!' Mice calls.

 

'Yeah?' Jin Jie responds.

 

'Don't use book language towards me! I don't understand!'

 

'Book language? That's your problem! You need to study more! Don't just fooling around!' Jin Jie replies.

 

'I'm not fooling! I'm a sports man okay?!' Mice answers.

 

'Sports won't lead you till you die...' Jin Jie said.

 

! ! !

 

'(Freeze) Ok Hyong... I'll study hard now!'

 

'Seung Hyo aa! You are too scary! Be kinder to your junior!' Mice said.

 

'I can't! YOU 2 WILL STEP ON ME LATER!' she answers.

 

'Okay… (Shocked by Seung Hyo's answer)' Mice said backing up.

 

[Man Ee Suhl: Seniors Come First Person]

 

'She talks Korean well just now... (Nodding his head)' Hee Joon comments.

 

'Book language? What is that?' Gura asks.

 

'Jin Jie hyong study a lot... he talks about things in books sometimes.' Mice said.

 

Gura nods, 'Seung Hyo is scary is it?'

 

'Seung Hyo is a really kind person but sometimes she is scary...' Mice answers.

 

'I heard that…' Seung Hyo said.

 

. . .

 

This time Gyu Shik walks out.

 

'Noona!!' Gyu Shik calls.

 

'Yes?' Seung Hyo answers.

 

'I hope you get better with hyong... It's tiring to see you guys fighting each other... - '

 

'Like you don't fight with her?! I'm tired also!' Jin Jie interrupts.

 

'And yeah! Like you never fight with Jin Jie before!' Seung Hyo attacks.

 

[Pin-up Students: Both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie or both Jin Jie and Gyu Shik always argue about little things at dorm.]

 

'Hyong! Treat your doungsaeng's the same! You always pick Mice over me!' Gyu Shik attacks ignoring whatever elder were saying.

 

'You also pick Seung Hyo over me!' he yells back.

 

[Interesting fact: In their dorm, usually Pin-up Students is departed into 2: The elder once (Jin Jie and Mice) and the younger once (Seung Hyo and Gyu Shik). But today they departed into new team: The serious once and the playful once.]

 

'You always ask me to keep quiet! Everything I do is wrong...' he adds.

 

'Now you are picking it up on me!' Jin Jie yells.

 

'No! I'm enjoying this! Hyong keep quiet! I want to talk with Noona...' Gyu shik yells again.

 

'(Laugh) you ask him to keep quiet?' Gura asks.

 

'Kind off, he always scolds me at dorm.' he answers.

 

'Now I know why he always scolds you...' Gura said.

 

[Il Gyu Shik: Carefree Person]

 

'(Blank for awhile) Where am I just now? Oh ya! Noona!!' Gyu Shik calls.

 

'Yes!' Seung Hyo answers.

 

'Don't spend so much time alone! You're not alone! You got us! Bring us to some nice place. Spend some time with us! Don't only indulge with swimming!' he adds.

 

'Of course I need to spend some time alone! I did want to bring you guys to nice places but our schedule is opposite! I can't ignore my swimming things because I am into it, and you guys are not a good swimmer! It's hard for me to spend time with you guys.' Seung Hyo replies.

 

'Seung Hyo sshi!' Hee Joon calls.

 

'Yes?'

 

'Don't use English! We don't really understand what you are saying...' Hee Joon adds.

 

'(Decently) Don't. (Think for awhile) Don't worry! The VJ will deal with it. When the episode airs... there will be a subtitle...' she replies.

 

'Yah, his senior' Jin Jie said, scolding Seung Hyo.

 

. . .

 

Gura quickly halt Hee Joon, 'ASK YOUR TEAMMATES TO TEACH YOU KOREAN!' Hee Joon yells getting angry.

 

'Sure!' she answers, enjoy picking on Hee Joon.

 

'Okay... Between Jin Jie and Seung Hyo, who wants' to go first?' Gura asks.

 

'Me!' Jin Jie said.

 

Both Mice and Gyu Shik is too excited to hear... Both of them keep on jumping on the stage.

 

[Seung Hyo and Jin Jie are not allowed to stay with others. So they no need to be on stage ><]

 

'He always led others is it?' Gura said.

 

Mice and Gyu Shik just nod.

 

'Mice!' Jin Jie calls.

 

'Yes Hyong!'

 

'Don't call me bro anymore! You sound so rude that way!'

 

Mice got blush, 'Okay! Hyong'

 

'Gyu Shik aa!' Jin Jie calls.

 

'Yes!'

 

'Mind your language! I'm older than you! You should help me out, not drop me out! Don't always think about your Noona... Noona's?' Jin Jie adds.

 

'Why are you like this hyong?!'' Gyu Shik said.

 

'Noona's? You prefer someone older than you?' Hee Joon asks.

 

'(Blush) I think they are helpful' Gyu Shik answers.

 

'Yeah hyong. His still young...' Hee Joon adds nodding.

 

Jin Jie smiles, 'Seung Hyo!'

 

'(Gulp) Yes?'

 

'Don't always be alone. We always are by your side... We kept you accompany. Don't acts like we never exist okay?'

 

'(Laugh) Okay... I'll try!' Seung Hyo replies.

 

'Seung Hyo sshi is a loner?' Hee Joon attacks her.

 

! ! !

 

'(Stiff) No... You got it wrong...' Seung Hyo replies.

 

'Now they can even talk like nothing had happen between them!' Gura said whispers.

 

'We could hear it from the VJ' both of them answers.

 

. . .

 

'Seung Hyo sshi... Your turn…' Hee Joon hint.

 

'I'll start with Jin Jie...' Seung Hyo said.

 

Jin Jie looks at her, 'Me first?'

 

'You're a great leader; I hope you can support us... till the end! You maybe think... we... are big enough... But we still... need you because... you are our... leader. I hope... you can cooperate with... all of us, not only with Mice... Okay?'

 

Jin Jie nods and smile, 'I'll deal with that A.S.A.P!'

 

'Mice…' Seung Hyo calls.

 

'Yes!'

 

'Firstly, you are an Oppa! Second, I'm... not really helpful to you... so don't... mind me. I hope... you can... manage... your... schedule well... Don't make me worry... and remind... you about your study...Don't be a foolish fool like you always do!'

 

'I will try not to be another foolish guy!' he answers.

 

'Gyu Shik aa…' Seung Hyo screams louder.

 

'Noona!' he screams also.

 

'Don't act like a baby! You big enough now! You should... help me instead! Your childhood age... is past forgotten already! Grow up!'

 

Gyu Shik freezes as if cold water splash onto his face.

 

'But -'

 

'No buts!' Seung Hyo interrupts.

 

'Ok Noona!' he answers.

 

'And yeah! Don't talk about my awkwardness with Jin Jie! If yourself and him also awkward!'

 

! ! !

 

'Is not like that, seriously…' Gyu Shik said, looking at the 2 puzzled MC's

 

'Noona! We are not awkward! You got the wrong concept!' he adds.

 

[Since Gyu Shik is the youngest... While Jin Jie the eldest... Things don’t really goes well... They both always argue... They both don't talk with manners... They both are really open towards each other...]

 

'I don't care!' Seung Hyo said.

 

'Noona, bu- '

 

'No buts! Be a man! I'm a girl! No matter how old am I? You are still a guy!'

 

' (Blush) I depend on you too much I guess…' Gyu Shik said getting down.

 

'Gyu Shik aa…'

 

'Yes?'

 

'LOVE YOU!' Seung Hyo adds.

 

'(Smiles) LOVE YOU TOO!' Gyu Shik answers.

 

'Aren't this 2 like siblings?' Gura asks.

 

'They knew each other since they were 6.' Mice said.

 

'6? It's been 11 years they becoming a friend. They both probably grew up together…' Hee Joon adds.

 

'Yes... They did - '

 

'Noona!!!' Gyu Shik screams and hugs her.

 

~

 

13:00

 

'When did he go down Mice sshi?' Hee Joon said not noticing Mice also gone.

 

'Hee Joon aa... Mice are also down there.' Gura said.

 

~

 

The younger teenagers are playing in front of the stage, waiting for the elders to come down.

 

Both Seung Hyo and Jin Jie are chasing Mice and Gyu Shik.

 

After awhile, Seung Hyo manages to catch Gyu Shik and knock him down!

 

[That's fast!]