It's settled

Replay

KRYSTAL'S POV

Today is a celebration for Amber’s comeback. Lee So Man wants to hold a party for Amber, more like a welcoming party. As usual, Minho fetched me in the house. I just wore a leather jacket and a pair of shorts. We said goodbye to my parents and drove to the SM building.

Inside the Car

“So what’s the plan?” Minho asked.

“I don’t know” I said as i shrugged.

“What do you mean you don’t know? I thought you want to win Amber back. If you’re planning on winning her back, you got to have a plan.”

Minho-oppa’s right. But… Amber has a girlfriend, how would I deal with that? And to think that it was Nicole, our friend. I don’t think my conscience would be okay if I wreck their relationship. What should I do?

“Krystal, I know Nicole’s your friend, but why don’t you ask Amber first, then you decide.”

“Ask about what?”

“Ask her if she really love Nicole, just to make sure. Who knows maybe she’s just using her to pretend that she’s over you? Just like what were doing.”

He has a point. What if she’s just revenging on me? What if she really doesn’t love Nicole? If only she knew what happened back then, maybe ill have a chance.

“This is our stop, you can go inside now while ill park the car.”

I just nodded and walked out of the car. I waited for Minho-oppa outside. I’m not really that selfish to just leave him here.

“Hey, Krys”

I looked at the source of the voice. It was Amber.

“Oh. Hello Amber.”

I said, but I didn’t looked at her. I’m just abit mad at her. I know I don’t have the right to be mad at her but I just can’t help it.

“How have you’ve been?”

“I’m okay. how about you? How are you and you girlfriend doing?

I asked as if I’m not affected. But I’m really pissed off right now.

She didn’t responded instead, she changed the topic.

“Well… would you like to go out with me? Like hangout or something? I’m thinking of going to the carnival.”

I just looked at her suprisingly. Why is she inviting me so sudden?

“I really missed you…”

Why is she like this all so sudden?

“Amber…….” I muttered.

“Baby!”

We were both shocked when Nicole suddenly appeared.

“Oh hey.” Amber said disappointingly.

Nicole walked towards Amber and clings on her arms.

“Hey Krys”

“Hi Nic”

“What are you guys talking about?” Nicole asked as she looked at Amber.

“Oh baby we were just.. Uhm.. Well…”

“Amber’s asking me to have a double date with you guys.” i said. I was trying to back Amber up.

Nicole suddenly looked at me.

“Really? Is that true?”

I just glared at Amber. Amber had a curious look on her face while looking at me. She just nodded, still looking disappointed.

“I would love to! Why didn’t you told me first?” Nicole said as she pouted.

“Well, it was a surprise and its no use if we still didn’t tell you right now so I’m telling you this.” i added

What did I just said? I just looked at Amber. I glared at her. Is she planning to cheat on Nicole. What is she thinking.

Minho finally arrived.

“Hey Amber, Hey Nicole, what’s up?” Minho said as he put his arms on my shoulder.

“Well baby we were just planning on having a double date at the carnival tomorrow. Are you free on that day?”

“Of course, anything for you Soojung.”

“All right. Its all set. Tomorrow, 3pm at the lotte world. We’ll get going now. Bye amber. Bye nic.”

I held Minho’s arms and dragged him inside. I see Amber scratching the back of her head. She looked disappointed. Does she still love me? If she does, why is she with Nicole?

Minho suddenly spoke.

“What the hell was that all about, Soojung? What were you thinking? Are you punishing yourself?”

I just stayed quiet. What the hell did I just got myself into?

“We could just cancel it if you want..”

“No. No. No. It’s fine.”

“Besides, I have a plan.” I added and grinned.