Complete

The Rubix Cube

One week had passed since that incident happened. You also don't know where is your rubix cube right now. You blamed yourself for being babo because of Donghae you lose something important to you.

You : D why don't you come back to me. I'm very sad right now. I lose Donghae and I lose the rubix cube you gave to me.*you cried out then a knock can be heard from your door*

You went to opened it and was shocked to see Donghae standing in front of you.

You : What are you doing here?

Donghae : Have you been crying?*he said noticing your puffy eyes, he was blaming himself inside for doing this thing to you*

You : Aniyo. Anything you need?

Donghae : I do have but can we talk at some better place?

You : Sure.*you said weakly*

He brought you at Han River.

You : What are we doing here?

Donghae : The place was good and to brighten your mood.

You : Nothing can brighten my mood now unless I find my--*before you can finish what you are saying Donghae showed something to you*

Donghae : This.*he said showing you your rubix cube*

You : Yeah. How did you find that?*you said then you immediately get the rubix cube from his hand*

Donghae : Well, it is coming back to it's original owner.

You : Huh? What do you mean?

Donghae : You are still that slow to understand things.

You : Huh??*then slowly you finally realized what he is talking about*

Donghae : She came back to me. She just confessed to me a week ago.

You : You mean you are--

Donghae : Your D.*he said while smiling as if there is no tomorrow*

You : Really??

Donghae then showed you his rubix cube which proved that he is indeed D. You immediately hugged him tightly. He hugged you back. He whispered something on your ear which made you smile more.

Donghae : Saranghae. I'm sorry for not noticing it was you that I am waiting for.

You : It's okay.  I still can't believe you are waiting for me. I kept on being jealous over that girl and it turned out that I am being jealous over myself. I'm really pabo.

Donghae : Don't say that babe. It's also my fault.

You : Mwo? BABE??!!*you said teasing him.

Donghae : Aren't you mine yet?

You : I don't remember you asking me to be yours?

Donghae : I haven't?

You : Not yet.

Donghae : Kang ______ will you be mine?

You : Can I think of it for awhile?

Donghae : Yah just answer now or else I will accept those girls confessing to me.

You : Now you're threatening me?

Donghae : I'm not babe. I'm taking back what I just said.

You : Okay. The thing is that I accept your confession.

Donghae then pulled you closer to him and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back then you pulled from the kiss. Still his hands are on your waist.

You : What will happen to those who will confess to you?

Donghae : I'll tell them that I found her.

You : I pity them then.

Donghae : You're so mean.

You : I didn't say anything wrong.

Donghae : But I am so happy now that I have already found you.This rubix cube was the key to our reunion. * he said while showing you his rubix cube*

You : Indeed it is.

He then kissed you again.

 

--THE END--

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

How was the story??

THANKS FOR READING

Check my other story

Do I Have Fight AGAIN with my Brother Just For Her

Waiting

And by the way i am accepting request. if you want me to write a oneshot story between you and your bias. just tell me. kkk..

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥