Happy Ending...

In The Rain

 

“Why ChanYeol didn’t home this late night?!”KyungSoo said and sighed.He stir the soup while he heard the bell rang.”Yah!ChanYeol!Why you-“

 

 

KyungSoo gasped.”J..Jongin?!W..What are you doing here?”KyungSoo ask.Kai panting and look at KyungSoo.”K..Kyung-“Before Kai finished his words,he already fainted.

KyungSoo widen his eyes and kneel to reach Kai.”Y..Yah!J..Jongin!?”KyungSoo panicked.He bring Kai in and put him on his bed.

He put his hand on Kai’s forehead and feel it so hot.”Why you are here while you catch a fever?Phabo...”KyungSoo whisper.

He turned around and stand to pick drugs for Kai while he feel someone hold his hands softly.

 

 

 

“Please..don’t...go...stay...with..me...KyungSoo-ah...”Kai muttered.

KyungSoo blushed and turned again.”W..Why-“.”Because...I...love..you...Kyung..Soo..-ah..So..please..”Kai muttered again and KyungSoo blushed more.

“O..Okay..”KyungSoo said and sit back on his bed.They’re still holding hands and Kai silently smiled in his sleep.KyungSoo chuckled and swept Kai’s cheeks gently.

“Phabo Jongin-ssi...”KyungSoo whisper.KyungSoo go to the kitchen to put the soup in the fridge.He  brought drugs and went back to his room.He smiled.

He put the drugs beside his bed.He sleep beside Kai.He hug Kai in his sleep with Kai on KyungSoo’s chest.

 

 

The birds chirping.Kai opens his eyes and feel warm.He widen his eyes  and noticed that someone hug him.Now,KyungSoo circled his hands on Kai’s body while Kai too but Kai was on KyungSoo’s chest.

Kai blushed and smiled.He look up and saw KyungSoo’s sleeping face.He chuckled and pinch his cheeks.KyungSoo slowly open his eyes and saw Kai’s face.

He gasped and quickly released Kai.”I..I..I..I...I...I..I’m sorry...”KyungSoo blushed and play with his fingers.Kai blinked and laughed.

He swept KyungSoo’s hair gently.”Don’t worry....And thanks for helping me.”KyungSoo blushed more.Kai kissed KyungSoo’s cheeks.

 

 

 

“And do you want to be my hubby again?”Kai said with his extremly lovely voice.KyungSoo blushed like crazy and trembling.He saw Kai only smile to him.

KyungSoo smacked Kai’s head and smiled.”I’m not your hubby,ert!”KyungSoo said and they laughed.Kai kissed KyungSoo cheeks and smiled.KyungSoo is like fangirling.

“You’re too cute,Kyungie!”Kai said and KyungSoo pouted.”Hey!I’m awesome!”KyungSoo said pointing to Kai and they laughed again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FlashBack

“Yah!Park ChanYeol!”ChanYeol turned around and saw Kris waved at him.He smiled.He run to Kris and hug him.”Hyung!”ChanYeol called with his aegyo.

Kris chuckled and ruffled his hair.”What an idiot happy aegyo giant boy.”Kris said and they laughed.”Let’s go to the class!We’re already late!”Kris said while saw his watch and they run to class.

 

“Kris-hyung!Let’s go to lunch!”Kris look up and saw ChanYeol in front of his desk.He smiled and stand.”Kajja!”Kris give ChanYeol his hand and ChanYeol hold Kris’ hand.

 

“Yah!Hyung!My chicken wings!Why you steal it from me?!”ChanYeol said while Kris eat the chicken and smiled.ChanYeol pouted and eat his nugget.

Kris chuckled and ruffled his hair.”Don’t cry,Chan-chan!”Kris said and ChanYeol blushed.”Um...Chan-chan?”ChanYeol ask and Kris nodded.

“It’s cuteeee!Thanks for giving me a super cute nickname,hyung!”ChanYeol said and Kris smiled.’I want you badly,Park ChanYeol...’Kris thought.

End of FlashBack

 

 

Kris ‘ tears falling.He kneel behind the wall and just stare blank.”C...Chan-chan...Why are you doing this to me?Wae?”Kris said and sob.

“You already make me suffer for once and...now you want make it twice?Hmph..”Kris smirked in middle his crying.BaekHyun stop the kiss and take a breath.

 

 

“I Love You,Park ChanYeol..Do You Want To Be My Boyfriend?”BaekHyun ask.

ChanYeol blushed and trembling.”Um...Of course,Bacon-ah...”ChanYeol smiled and BaekHyun pouted.”Yah!Don’t call me Bacon!”They laughed.

 

 

Kris walked in to the cafe.He saw ChanYeol that humming and sweep the floor.He sighed and he look at a new waiter.”Good morning,sir.May I take your order?”Kris look up and saw Tao.

Kris stared in awe.Tao is so...good-looking for him.”Um...Sir?”Kris back to the reality and smiled.”Coffee,please.”Kris said and the waiter blushed because of Kris adorable smile.

“O...Okay...And anymore?”Tao ask and Kris shook his head.Tao turned around but immidiately stop while he feel Kris’ hands.

“What’s your name?”Kris ask.Tao blushed madly and turned back.”My name is Huang Zi Tao.I'm a new waiter here."

 

 

“LuHan!!!LuHan!!!”LuHan turned and saw SeHun waved.His jaw dropped.”B..Bbuya?!W...What are you doing here,SeHun?!”LuHan ask.

SeHun smiled and said,”I’m here to go to Lotte World with LuHan,a cute and adorable boy!”LuHan blushed.”L..Lotte World?”LuHan ask.

SeHun pouted.”How can you forget?Let’s go!”SeHun pull LuHan.”He...Hey!!!W...Wait,Hun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!”LuHan screamed.

 

 

They’re now in ferris wheel.Just now,they play roller coaster and blah.The last is ferris wheel,so...they just enter.SeHun felt awkward and same with LuHan.

“Um...LuHannie?”LuHan look up and saw SeHun smiled.”Do you remember this ferris wheel number?”LuHan immidiately look up to saw it and it written,’22’

“This...This number..”LuHan whisper.SeHun softly smiled and whisper,

 

“It’s the number of ferris wheel while you confess to me and kiss me.”

 

LuHan blushed and saw SeHun leans.”So,do you want to continue the kiss,LuHannie?”SeHun said with his seductive voice.LuHan chuckled and kiss SeHun.

SeHun widen his eyes because of surprised but he then slowly closed his eyes.”Do you know...I’ll  never forget it,Hun-ah?This feel...The feel when I want you badly that time..”

SeHun blushed and LuHan smiled.They continue their kiss.’Thanks for this ferris wheel although’SeHun thought and smiled in the middle their kiss.

 

 

 

“HEYYYYY!!!!BAEKKIE!!!”BaekHyun saw ChanYeol waved and BaekHyun waved too.”Let’s go to the Seoul park!”ChanYeol said holding BaekHyun’s hand and BaekHyun chuckled.

“Let’s go!!!!!!!!!!!”ChanYeol screamed and they enter the bus station.They reach the park and play there.They play bicycle,skate board,and many else.

 

 

Suddenly,it starts cloudy.They were just want to go home while it’s raining.They run to an alley for a shelter and ChanYeol suddenly smiled.

“Do you remember this alley,Hyunnie?”ChanYeol said and BaekHyun thinking.He snap his fingers and smiled proudly.But,he suddenly blushed.

ChanYeol smirked.”What?Answer it!”ChanYeol said.BaekHyun blushed more and trembling.ChanYeol walk close to BaekHyun until they are in the rain.

 

 

ChanYeol kissed BaekHyun gently and ask again,”Whai is it,hyung?Answer me!”ChanYeol said with wet clothes and face.

BaekHyun smiled and cupped ChanYeol face.”It’s our first kiss and confession,you phabo giant.”BaekHyun whispered.

 

 

ChanYeol smiled and kiss BaekHyun again.”Just like that time,this feel is so beautiful.And I love you,hyung.”ChanYeol whisper.

BaekHyun smiled and kiss ChanYeol back.They kiss in the rain just like that time.

 

‘Thanks,Rain.For changes our destiny.’BaekHyun thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

T____________________________T

IT’S THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

;________________;

But Thanks You for All of Your Supports!I LOVE YA!!!!:)))

If you want sequel,just PM me or say it in the comment box!XDD

 

 

 

I’ll work at My Soulmate and my another new story that I’ll make soon!

 

 

GoodBye Everybody!LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!