Krystal Appearance.....

In The Rain

Morning,7:30 AM,BaekHyun and SeHun's house...

SeHun woke up and take a bath like usually.He go to BaekHyun's room when he see BaekHyun isn't in his bed."Baekkie-hyung!Where are you?!"SeHun screamed but there is only a silence.'!'SeHun go to find BaekHyun and he saw BaekHyun in the balcony in his room because our house is in 7th floor,so in BaekHyun's room and mine,there's a balcony."Baekkie-hyung..."SeHun whispered while saw BaekHyun from far.

BaekHyun who is in the balcony,standing with blank mind,and his hands crossed to the handle of the balcony.He then crying because of ChanYeol who is hurt him so much now.He can't sleep,he only sleep 1 hour from 12:00 AM until 1:00 AM,and then,he only wake up ans stare at his wall.SeHun that saw that,make a fist on his hands and thought,'I'll never forgive you,ChanYeol-hyung...NEVER!'

ChanYeol and KyungSoo's house...

They eat their breakfast while ChanYeol suddenly said,"KyungSoo-hyung,how's Kai?"."He is fine.How about...Hye Jin?"KyungSoo said while munched his breakfast and look at it.ChanYeol choked his breakfast and slammed the table."DON'T.HYUNG.EVER.MENTION.HER.NAME."ChanYeol said that angry and go to his room while KyungSoo surprised.'Is..he fight with her?'KyungSoo thought.

ChanYeol slam the door and sit on his bed.Then,he remember when he is with BaekHyun.He thinks and thinks of the moment of he with BaekHyun,and when he thinks BaekHyun whispered with him,'I love you too',he crying.He then said two words,"Mianhae,BaekHyun-hyung..".KyungSoo eavesdropping ChanYeol and  when he heard 'Mianhae,BaekHyun-hyung',he gasped.'Don't tell me..ChanYeol loves BaekHyun?!'KyungSoo thought and then shook his head.

15:00 PM...BaekHyun and SeHun's house...

Now,SeHun is sit on the sofa and watching Running Man while BaekHyun is get ready to work.He use this clothes:

blue teeblack jeans

 

And his identification cards,that written,SM Singer Staff,Byun Baek Hyun with his photo.He said goodbye to SeHun and go out.He walk to MRT Station and then goo to a train.He reach SM Entertaiment Building and go in.He show his identification card to the office woman,and he go to teacher locker  roomin 2nd floor.He closed his locker and sighing while he hears someone sound,"Hi,BaekHyun!Why didn't come yesterday?".

BaekHyun surprised and turned to see the one who speak to him.He relieved and said,"Yah!SuHo-hyung!Don't make me surprised!"BaekHyun smiled.SuHo chuckled.SuHo is a SM singer staff too,like BaekHyun,but SuHo is his senior.SuHo already work 3 years while BaekHyun only 1 years.SuHo is 22 years old now,so SuHo is his hyung (BaekHyun is 21).

"Let's go!One of the trainee is want to be teach by you!"SuHo patted BaekHyun's shoulder."Really?!It's good!"BaekHyun smiled.SuHo also smiled and go out from the locker room.BaekHyun sighing again and then go to work.

20:00 PM...

BaekHyun work overtime because he doesn't work yesterday.He already call SeHun that he will late.He exit SM Building and run to the MRT Station.He want to cross the road,while a speed car come to him.BaekHun gasped and then he feels someone hug him and push him to the sidewalk."Are you okay?"someone said.BaekHyun look up and sawa girl on top of him now.

He gasped and the girl stand.The girl said sorry while BaekHyun rubbed his eyes and stand.Then,he saw that girl that save him like this:

krystal

 

'Wow..She is sure so beautiful...'BaekHyun thought and stare at the girl.That girl wear mini hanbok (like she wears in the photo) that so beautiful."A...Are you okay?"that girl said."I...I'm okay...What's your name?"BaekHyun said.That girl gasped and said,"You don't know me?!".

BaekHyun shook his head."I'm f(x) Krystal!My name is Jung SooJung!I'm 19 years old!Just call me SooJung or Krystal if you want!"Krystal take out her hands and smiled.BaekHyun shook her hand and said,"My name is Byun BaekHyun!I'm 21 years old and I'm SM Singer staff...wait..we're in the same entertaiment but we're never meet!".

"I think I'm so busy because of our new song,Electric Shock...but I just don't expect you don't know f(x)...."Krystal rubbed her neck."I..I'm sorry!I..I don't like to watch television very much..."BaekHyun bows."Ah it's okay..."Krystal said."But..why did you wear hanbok?"BaekHyun ask."I'm just finished photoshoot..And when I want to cross the road,I saw a speed car that come to you...So I help you..."Krystal blushed.

"Thank you for...save me..."BaekHyun smiled.Krystal smiled and said you're welcome.They exchanged numbers and then BaekHyun go home.Krystal see BaekHyun walk to the MRT Station and smirked.'Mission 1,success...'she thought.

"I'm back!!"."Hyung,you're so late!It's 21:00 PM!"SeHun look at wall clock."I'm sorry...Can I please sleep?I'm tired.."BaekHyun rubbed his shoulder and go to his room.'Weird hyung...'

Hi all!I already make my second fanfics:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/add_chapter/230435

Who can make a poster for my second fanfic.please PM me!Thanks my reader!*bows 360 degrees*