"Fine"

"How To Love"

 

 My name is Yoo Changhyun. I'm seventeen years old and I have only two friends whom I'm close with.
I hate coming to school, but that's how every other kid thinks.

But I hate coming to school for a reason.

A specific reason,

that reason is

Lee Byunghun.

=======================================================================================

It all started back when were little kids.
We used to be such good friends.

But now I'm over it and I hate his guts.

Simple.

"Ricky, let's go." Niel called out to me.

"Hold on I'm coming!" I was just grabbing my things when suddenly

"King " showed up.

He knocked over my papers on my desk and his friends just stepped on them.

"You should recycle those. It's trash." Ljoe smirked.

"Oh, then I should also recycle what's In front of me." I replied with a smile.

Ljoe tried to hold back from punching me.

"Tch, whatever, let's go." Ljoe snapped his finger and his underdogs followed him as ordered.

I legit gritted my teeth. I didn't want to start anything, but sometimes Ljoe just pushes me to the edge.

Niel sighed and helped me pick up my papers.

=======================================================================================

"You know what, didn't you and Ljoe use to be good friends?" Niel asked.

"Hence the word 'use' , that was in the past. Let's not bring it back up."

The both of us met up with Changjo who was waiting for us at the usual lunch table.

"Aye" Niel greeted him.

"Sup." Changjo replied.

I took my seat and thought about how much I wanted to punch him right then an there.

But that would have started my twenty seventh fight with him.

Niel and Changjo started to talk about something, but I was completely zoned out.

I didn't know what else to think about besides that. It's just tiring and makes me sick. The joy he feels when he kicks around people.

"That sick son of a !" I cried.

Changjo and Niel sighed.
"Ricky, don't let him get to you like always. Remember last time? You tried to address him in the halls but then you guys started fight and then we had to stop you guys. You got a black eye."

"Ch, well whatever! I've been training, and if he messes with me again, I'll return the favor!"

Niel flicked me on the arm.

"Ow!" I yelled childishly.

"Oh yeah, you can totally beat him now." Niel teased.

"Shut up!" I cried.

Changjo and Niel began to laugh and I somewhat gave in.

My friends, ....

friends...

=======================================================================================


"Aye you guys want to hang?" Changjo offered.

"I'm down." Niel said.

"Sorry I can't. Thanks to that douche bag I got to re-do my paper."

Niel and Changjo shook their heads.

"Well good luck man, see ya tomorrow." Changjo gave me a pat on the back, so did Niel.

And off they went.

I went in the opposite direction.

My mind tried to re organize everything, what I had to re-type for my essay.

It was probably crap anyways, but still.

"Son of a ." I mumbled to myself.

As I walked home, I praised the lord for not running in to the them.

Those jerks. All three of them.

C.A.P., Chunji...and the lord of the idiots, Ljoe.

Seriously though, why me!

"Ricky, honey, can you come help me in the kitchen?" My mom called for me.

As I removed my shoes before walking in to the kitchen, I noticed my mom was reading a letter.

"What did you need help with?" I asked.

"Could you wash the vegetables for me? I got to make a phone call!" She dashed right past me.

She looked excited.

I shrugged it off. Probably some sale for some girl stuff. I don't know.

As I washed my hands and began to wash the vegetables, my mom got off the phone and walked back in.

"So what were you so excited about?" I asked.

"Oh, I want to tell you, but I should wait til your father gets home!" She pranced around.

It made me happy.

I finished washing the vegetables and went upstairs.

"Oh Ricky!" She called for me once more.
"How was school?" She asked.

I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"It was fine..." I replied.

What a complete lie.