From EXO Planet

Dads From Another Planet

 

 

My family had declared a statement of total bankruptcy and here we are, left with a load of debts. I don’t even know how we are going to pay for that. My dad has been fired from work and my mom, being a housewife, has obviously no source of income. I, being the only child, was forced to stop halfway of my first semester in the university. One could say that life has been pretty cruel to us. But what can we do? Things like this happen.

 

“Sweetie!” my mom called out. I hurried downstairs to know whatever it is my mom called me out for. I stepped into our living room only to find men dressed in black formal suits staring at me.

 

“Here she is.” My mom chirped.

 

I don’t know what’s going on but my gut is telling me that something is going on. Whatever that may be, it certainly is not good. My heart is racing. Oh my gosh! What the hell is going on? Can someone tell me?

 

“Mom, why did you call me out for?” I nervously asked.

 

“Oh sweetie!” Mom clasped her hands together as if what’s about to happen is something to be excited about. “They are here to pick you up.”

 

“Pick me up?”

 

“Yes sweetie. From now on you won’t be living in this house anymore.” Dad told me.

 

“What?!!!” I exclaimed.

 

“Sweetie you do know that we are in debt and your dad was fired from work. There’s no way we could pay all those debts so we decided to send you off to Mr. Kim to pay our debt.”

 

What. The. Hell. My parents are sending me of as payment for their debts. I can’t believe this. How could they do this to me? I’m their one and only daughter! What kind of parents are in their right minds to send their daughter away?

 

My hands were grabbed by the two men and I was dragged away from the house against my protests and pleas. And just look at my parents. There they are waving at me merrily as if I was being sent into excursion. I hate them!!!!

 

 

Here I am in a big house in the middle of nowhere. Honestly, I actually don’t know where I am. I just sort of woke up and found myself here. All I remember was that I was crying because my parents had betrayed me. All throughout the car ride I was crying until I fell asleep. Then tada! I’m here. I never would have thought that my parents will sell me into slavery. What if that Mr. Kim is a bad guy? What should I do?

 

“Oh you’re up!”

 

I looked at the man who was striding down the huge flight of stairs. He must be Mr. Kim. Wow he looks so handsome and he’s kind of younger than I thought. I imagined him to be a man in his 50’s but this guy is actually younger than what I thought.

 

“I’m sorry if you were dragged in here all of a sudden.” He apologized to me. He should be, after all I don’t know what mess I got into. “by the way, I am Kim Jaejoong. I met your dad in one of the events held in the company. I never would have thought that Yunho has a very beautiful daughter. I actually saw your picture before. You’re really pretty in person.” He complimented.

 

“Thank you. Mr. Kim.”

 

“Just call me uncle. You know, I’ve always wished to have a daughter. If I only had a daughter, I’d treat her like a princess and give her everything she wants.” He was smiling at me.

 

Hmm… I honestly don’t know why he’s telling me this but… he seems really nice. Before I get lost track, I should ask him that one question that’s bugging me. “Uhmm… uncle, why am I here? I mean why was I taken here?”

 

“Huh? Yunho hasn’t told you anything?”

 

I shook my head in reply.

 

He smiled. Uncle Jaejoong once again flashed his multi-million killer smile. “You see I have a 3 year-old son. I’ll be going out on a business trip and I just can’t leave Joong alone. So can you do me a favor of taking care of him while I’m gone?”

 

“Joong?”

 

“Yes. Kim Joong Min. Don’t worry taking care of him wouldn’t be that hard. There will be people who are helping you.”

 

With that said a group of six guys suddenly appeared. With them, is little adorable Joong. Waah he’s so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks. His rounded dark brown eyes are staring at me. Aigoo. So cute!

 

“I’ll be going now. Please take good care of Joong for me.”

 

“Yes. Uncle.”

 

So I’ll just be taking care of Joong. Piece of cake! I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard. What harm could it bring by taking care of a 3 year old boy? Besides there are those guys who would surely take care of him too right?

 

I introduced myself to the six men who were standing in front of me. They introduced themselves to me one by one. As they were introducing themselves, Joong suddenly ran toward me. I picked him up and placed him on my lap. He too, was looking at the guys as they tell their names. Then, they said something that I don’t quite get.

 

“We are EXO.”

 

“EXO?” I repeated.

 

“Yes. Haven’t you heard about us? We’re quite famous you know.” Kai said. Wow this guy has quite an air in him.

 

“No I haven’t heard of you. And what’s EXO?”

 

“EXO is the name of our group. We’re from EXO planet.” Suho replied.

 

“EXO planet? Sounds extra terrestrial. No wonder I haven’t heard of it.”

 

“Really? I thought you have heard of it. There’s no way you haven’t heard of it.” Chanyeol said. He seems to be in disbelief.

 

“From what planet are you that you didn’t hear of us even once?” Baekhyun said. It’s dripping with insult I could tell.

 

“I live in SHINee World so it’s only normal that the guys I know are Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, and Lee Taemin. What?! You got problem with that?”

 

“SHINee?”

 

“So you’re a shawol then.”

 

“Of course, by heart and by soul.”

 

Kai scoffed. “Welcome to EXO planet then. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here with us.”