Bringing Back Her memory

The Vow

As Hyuna is still wondering who I am, The doctor comes in she tell me there has been a traumatic brain damage to her head and she may not get her memoory back. A tear had ran down my eye due to the bad new but then the doctor said " this is worth a shot but you can take her through her daily routine and see if she regains it back that way" It was worth a shot so I took my wife home and did the daily routine, It was weird though  I felt a tensness Strike me as soon as she walked in the door she looked around cluelessly like a squirrel does when is confused or something. So I just showed her her studio she had made since she was and artist and loved creating clay sculptures, Dresses outfits, mosaics you name it. I tried making her remember but no luck I strted getting frustrated, ANd so i thought.... Maybe if i turn up the music loud she might Start rembering how she listened to it because it helped her train of thought. But no use she yelled at me and said what the just shut of the damn music already. I got more agrivated and took it out on her I said these exact word "i'm trying to help you remember but your just upsetting me and dragging me down what am I supposed to do Hyuna?" I left while slamming the door I had said that cause I missed her so much and the thought of losing her mmory made me cry. I just had wished why not me why her she didn't deserve this it was 12:00am midnight i had to get some rest so HYuna had slept on the couch due to she had no idea i was her husband.

 

So the next morning I had left to get some fresh air and go to our favorite italilian greek breakfast eatery. But they were closed due to the bad weather the time I came back I screamed hyuna cause I heard a noise, It ended up being her father; Wow hi mr. kim what may I ask your doing here He responded "im bringing my daughter home she called me and said she doesn't want to live with you anymore. WHatttttttttt! I was flabegasted out of what i heard I asked her she nodded I'm sorry she said its notyour fault its mine as I kisses her far head, and said my last goodbyes.