My Kiss to GaYun

My Kiss to GaYun (One-Shot)

    “No, it's fine,” GaYun said as she pushed the pass away from Jun.
    “Are you sure? There aren't many people out there that can get meet them like this,” Jun said. “You know what?”
    “What?” I asked.
    “Meet them, they're really cool guys, go in before they leave,”
    “No, I don't want to anyways. I was planning to the Starlight Club for a couple drinks before going home,” GaYun said.
    “I thought you had problems with it,” he said as he rubbed his stomach.
    “It's fine, one or two is fine,” GaYun said.
 
    Meanwhile, the EXO dressing rooms was loud. They were chatting about what they could do later.
    “Let's go for a drink man,” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.
    “Sounds great, let's go!” Baekhyun shouted as he put his arm around Chanyeol. “Anyone else want to go with us?”
    “Want to go Kai?” Chanyeol asked Kai.
    “Nah... it's not good for the abs,” Kai said.
    “Haha okay man,” Baekhyun said.
As they were about to out the door. The security guard, Jun stopped them.
    “Where are you guy planning to go?”
    “A club, to get some drinks,” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said.
    “Which one? I heard that the Starship one just opened. You guys should head down there,” Jun said.
    “Ah, sure,” they said as they put on their disguises and left.
 
    In the meantime, GaYun is sitting alone on a stool in the club. She has a regretful look on her face. She is sipping on what it looks like orange juice.
    “Maybe I shouldn't have turned down the passes,” GaYun mumbled. The loud music was bothering her. Just when she was about to leave someone tapped on her shoulder.
    “Hey beautiful. Could I buy you a drink?” the voice said.
    “You haven't seen my face. How could you just assume?” GaYun snapped. “And no I don't need a drink. I've already got one,”
    “Whoa there. I'm sorry. I was just trying to be a gentleman,” the voice replied.
GaYun turned around.
    “Well you aren't doing a good job. Just who do you think you are?” GaYun turned around. She saw his face. It was Baekhyun.“Uhm...uh...”
    “Whatcha doing hyung?” Chanyeol interuptted.
    “Oh, uhm... nothing,” Baekhyun said while trying to cover his face.
    “Was my hyung bothering you? I'm sorry. Let me you home, if you don't mind,” Chanyeol said.
    Ga Yun instantaneously knew who he was. Chanyeol the maknae of EXO-K.
    “Oh. No he wasn't... Uhm what was you're name?” GaYun said as she pointed to Baekhyun.
    “Me? My name is Baek--”
    “His name is Baek Park and mine is BaekYeol. Nice to meet you!” Chanyeol said.
Ga Yun laughed.
    “Ah... Nice to meet you two,” GaYun bowed as she said that. “My name is GaYun,”
    The three of them conversed for many more minutes. Baehyun leaves after he receives a call from Kai. Leaving Chanyeol and GaYun alone.
    “So what are you drinking?” Chanyeol said as he lifted up his own drink.
    “I'm drinking an orange juice with club soda,”
    “Not an alcohol drinker?”
    “Yeah,” GaYun said. Just then she recieves a text.
WHERE R U? GET HOME SOON THE UNI IS ABOUT TO LOCK UP!!!
She looks up. “I've got to go,” GaYun said.
    “I'll accompany you outside,”
    “No, it's fine,”
    “I insist,” Chanyeol said as he grabbed hold of GaYun's hand. She couldn't help but follow him. They walked outside. He hailed a taxi.
    “Thanks for helping me,” she said.
    “You're welcome, and sorry if this can be rude but my name really isn't BaekYeol. It's actually Chanyeol. I'm from the band EXO,” Chanyeol said.
    “I know. I knew who you two once I saw your faces. I went to your concerts earlier. You're disguises are really bad,” GaYun said as she laughed.
“You know Jun? Will we ever meet again then?” Chanyeol asked.
    “Yeah, I do know Jun. Here's my number. Call me when you aren't busy,” GaYun said as he handed Chanyeol her card and went into the taxi.
    “I will definitely do that,” he said as he blew a kiss to GaYun.
 

Thank you for reading. It was fun writing this. (because I wrote this in during class, hehe I'm such a rebel. Ignoring the teacher while they're talking/teaching) Remember to comment below. I want critisism, so I can improve. Please support by subscribing to me and friend me! hehe Thank you again.