About Love

About Love

 

Hyoyeon was going home after had dance practice with her friends. She felt a little bit curious because Donghae didn’t come to the practice. It’s just unusual because Donghae always come to the practice, and eventhough he couldn’t he would at least tell them about it. But today he didn’t come and he didn’t say anything to them. Hyoyeon found that it was weird. Really weird…

When she was walking on the street, without on purpose she saw something that made her gasp. She saw YoonA was kissing with another guy! Hyoyeon could only watch that in silent. And somehow, she realized about something.

“Donghae-ya…” she mumbled, and after that she ran as fast as she could to find him, Donghae.

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

The bar was full with people. The sound of loud music didn’t seem to bothering everyone in there. In fact they seemed to enjoyed it so much. Among those people, there was a handsome guy who is sitting in front of bar table. There was a bottle of whiskey on his hand. He kept drinking eventhough he knew that he was already drunk. He just hoped that the whiskey could make him forget about his love problem. That guy is Choi Siwon…

“Hey, is that Siwon? Boyoung’s fiancé?” The girl named Victoria asked to her friend. Her friend also looked at Siwon. “Yeah, I think it’s him.” She answered.

“But what is he doing here? Is he here with Boyoung?”

“Nope, I don’t think so. You know that Boyoung doesn’t like to go to this kind of places.”

“He seems drunk.” Said Victoria while she was keeping eyes on Siwon. She could see that he was drunk by his acted. “I better call Boyoung.” Victoria said as she took her phone from her handbag.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo Boyoung-ah. Where are you now?” Asked Victoria.

“Me? I’m in my house now. Waeyo?”

“Siwon… he’s in the bar now. And he seems drunk.”

“MWO?! What bar?!” Boyoung asked in surprise, because from what she knew was Siwon didn’t like drinking. And now she heard that he was drunk made her felt really surprise.

“Paradise bar. You know it, right?”

“Yeah, I know that place. I’m going now, please keep an eye on him until I come.”

“Ne, arasso.”

“What did she said Victoria?” Asked Nicole.

“She’ll come soon.” Victoria said as she was watching Siwon.

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

(Boyoung’s POV)

There he is!

Victoria didn’t lie. Siwon oppa is really here and he’s drunk. I move my foot toward him. He doesn’t seem to notice my present. Right when he’s about to drink again, I hold his hand and take the whiskey away from him.

“Geumanhe oppa!” I say. Siwon oppa turns his head to face me and he looks at me sharply. I can see that he’s so mess and looks tired. I wonder what is actually happening with him.

“Go away!” He told me, but I don’t move an inch. I’m still standing here while my eyes is looking at him. “Let’s go home oppa!” I pull his hand.

“GO AWAY YOU !”

PLAK!

Siwon oppa silent immediately after I slapped him. Yeah, I did! I’m too mad at him until I did that. Siwon oppa holds his cheek, he looks at me and smiles sardonically to me. “That’s it?”

“Oppa mianhe…”

Siwon oppa doesn’t say anything, instead he walks away from me. I try to help him walk, but he keeps refuse it. Seriously, I feel bad now. I shouldn’t have to do that! What a babo Boyoung!

“Oppa, let me drive you home. You’re completely drunk now.” I say to him when he was about to enter his car. There is no way that I would let me to drive a car now. He’s drunk and he can’t even walk properly. I take the key from his hand. I thought he would refuse my help again, but I was wrong. He doesn’t say anything. He walks to the other side of the car and he seat on the passenger seat. I think he’s too tired to refuse my help. I get into the car and drive him home. But once again I’m wondering…

What makes him become like this?

(Boyoung’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

_AT THE CAMPUS_

“Ya nerd, watch your step!” Sooyoung said with an annoyed tone. The nerdy girl just bowed her head in fear. “Mi..mianhe sunbae…” she stammered while she was still bowing her head. Sooyoung looked at the hoobae sardonically.

“You don’t have any manners, do you? Was that the way to talk with your sunbae?!”

The nerdy girl just silent, she didn’t say anything to response Sooyoung. That wasn’t because she was angry or hate Sooyoung. No. It was because she was too afraid to face her. Sooyoung who didn’t know about  the fact, thought that the nerdy girl was impolite. She looked at the hoobae angrily.

“Neo jinjja! Don’t you know who I am?”

“YA!” Sooyoung lift the girl’s chin with her finger so she could see the girl’s face.

“Sooyoung!” Called Kyuhyun to her. Kyuhyun walked closer to her and he looked at her sharply. “What are you doing?” He asked. Sooyoung just looked at his fiancée with her spoiled expression just like usual. “I just teach her a lesson oppa. You know, she’s so rude to me. Look what she did to my dress!” Sooyoung showed her dress which was dirty because of orange juice to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at Sooyoung with disbelief stare. “Only that?”

Sooyoung’s eyes grew bigger. “What? Only that? Kyuhyun-ah, this is my favorite dress and this nerdy girl made this dirty!” Sooyoung didn’t accept Kyuhyun’s statement.

“Jeong…jeongmal mianhe sunbae… i… I’ll buy you a new one.” The girl said weakly.

Sooyoung laughed sardonically. “Hahaha, you want to buy me a new one? Seriously! This dress is expensive. I’m sure you can’t buy this especially when you’re… you know what I mean, right?”

Kyuhyun couldn’t hold his emotion anymore. He couldn’t believe how arrogant Sooyoung was. Without saying anything, Kyuhyun pulled Sooyoung’s hand and made the tall girl gasped in surprise.

“Oppa!” Sooyoung said with a loud tone. Kyuhyun released his grip and looked at the beautiful girl in front of him with no expression, making Sooyoung felt a little bit scared. “Waeyo?” She asked.

“Was that the right way to treat someone especially your hoobae?”

“What are you trying to say?”

“You know what? I’m kinda sick with your attitude. You’re so spoiled, mean, and impolite.” Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung looked at Kyuhyun with disbelief stare. She couldn’t believe that the sentence was came out from Kyuhyun’s mouth. Her heart felt hurt.

“Excuse me?”

“If you want people to respect you, you have to learn to respect people first.” And with that, Kyuhyun walked away from Sooyoung. While Sooyoung, she was still standing there. Her eyes was teary because of Kyuhyun’s statement.

‘Kyuhyun oppa…’

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

(Hyoyeon’s POV)

I see him sitting there with no expression. But somehow I can see his pain. Yeah, the pain deep inside his heart…

 “Donghae-ya…” I touch his shoulder. He’s startled for a while, then he smiles to me like nothing happens, like he’s very fine. I take a seat next to him. There’s a long silent between us. None of us want to begin the conversation. I’m just waiting for him to tell me something, cause maybe he wants to tell me something.

“YoonA…” Donghae says, breaking the silent between us. I turn my head to face him. He takes a deep breath before he continues his sentence. “I broke up with her…”

“What?!” I can’t hide my surprise when I heard the statement came out from his mouth. He broke up with YoonA? But why? I don’t know should I feel happy or sad about this.

“Why did you break up with her?” I ask carefully, trying to not hurt his feeling evenmore.

“She wanted it. She said that she didn’t want to hurt me anymore. She… she never loved me…” Donghae smiles sadly when he said that. Jebal Donghae-ya… don’t be like this! Seeing you like this also makes my heart hurt.

“I….”

“Ottohke Hyo-ya? I still love her a lot…”

‘Donghae-ya please please forget her! I beg you! She doesn’t deserve your love!’

(Hyoyeon’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

_AT SIWON’s HOUSE_

Boyoung stared at Siwon for quite long. Her hands on his head, caressing his hair softly. ‘Why are you become like this?’ The girl asked to herself.

“Euugh…” Siwon moaned.

Boyoung took her hand away from his head. Slowly, Siwon began to open his eyes. Boyoung just looked at him without doing anything. When Siwon completely awake, Boyoung gave him a small smile. “Feel better now?” Boyoung asked.

“Hmm.” Siwon just mumbled as a response.

Boyoung looked at Siwon, she wanted to ask him about what actually happened last night. But she felt doubt. ‘Ah, I think I should ask about it!’ Boyoung thought. Finally, she decided to ask Siwon about last night.

“Oppa, what happened to you last night? Why were you drunk? Did something bad happen?” Boyoung asked with a curious tone.  Siwon gave her his best sharp stares. “None of your business!”

Siwon got up from his bed. “You can go now.” He said coldly, making Boyoung sighed in desperate. “Arasso…” she said weakly as she walked to the door. Boyoung turned her head before she went out from the room. “Whatever your problem is, but you have to remember that you can always count on me.” Boyoung said, and then she went out from the room. Siwon looked at the door with a blank stares.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

(Sooyoung’s POV)

Kyuhyun oppa seems really mad at me, like seriously! I don’t know what I have to do. Should I ask an apologize to him? But I think I didn’t do anything wrong! The nerdy girl deserves what I I did to her! But Kyuhyun oppa… I don’t want him to hate me again. Nan jeongmal sirheo!

So finally, I decide to go to his house. Yeah, I gave up now. It’s ok if I have to lose myself pride as long as he will forgive me. But what I see when I arrive at his house makes me feel so angry. I see Seohyun here! That jerk is talking to Kyuhyun oppa. Her smile makes me wanna throw up! Without any greeting, I just come into his house. Yeah yeah, I know that I’m acting impolite now. But who cares?! Right now, what I want to do is to get rid that girl from my namja as soon as possible!

“Annyeong oppa!” I say with a cheerful tone, pretending like nothing happen between me and Kyuhyun oppa. Kyuhyun oppa looks at me with no expression.

‘God, is he still mad at me?’

“Oh, you’re also here Seohyun…” I say with a fake smile. Seohyun’s expression changes when she sees me. Maybe she feels annoyed because I’m here when she’s trying to get close to Kyuhyun oppa. Haha, I think I ruined her plan. One point for me! :D

“Oh hi Sooyoung-ah…”

I walk closer to Kyuhyun oppa and I take a seat next to him. I put my hand around his arm and look at Seohyun with my best sardonical stare. Seohyun bites her lower lips to express her annoy. “Oppa, mianhe about yesterday. I know that I was wrong. I promise that would be the last time you see me like that.”

“Ehm, Kyuhyun oppa I have to go now.” Seohyun says.

“Ok.” Kyuhyun oppa takes her to the main door. Once the annoying girl is gone, I run to Kyuhyun oppa and hug him. “Mianhe oppa… I really mean it.” I say while I’m still hugging him. “Please don’t hate me.”

Kyuhyun oppa breaks the hug. “I don’t hate you.” He says as he’s looking at me. “I just don’t like your arrogant attitude.” He says again.

“Mianhe, from now on I’ll try to change that attitude. I just don’t know how to react.”

“Arasso.”

Kyuhyun oppa and I are sitting on the sofa while we’re watching TV. Suddenly I remember about Seohyun. Why did she come here?

“Oppa?”

“Hm?” Kyuhyun oppa mumbles while his eyes still focus on TV.

“Why did Seohyun come here?”

“She just brought something to me and my mother. Nothing more.”

“To be honest, I don’t like it! I hate her oppa!”

Kyuhyun oppa sighs and then he turns his head to face me. “Please don’t start it again! How can I love you if you’re still childish like this?”

Kyuhyun’s oppa statement makes me silent. Yeah, he’s right! How can he love me if I’m still childish like this? Come on Sooyoung, don’t act like a ! You have to change!

“Mianhe…”

(Sooyoung’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

Hyoyeon clenched her hands tightly, the she took a deep breath. “Yeah, I can do this!” She whispered to herself. Hyoyeon walked closer to the guy whom she loved the most, Donghae. Donghae was practicing his dance moves when Hyoyeon came into the room.

“Hyo-ya, I thought you already went home.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Ah, Donghae…. I….”

“Ne?”

“Saranghae…”

 

 

 

 

-To Be Continued-