I have loved you, I'm loving you and I will always love you

I have loved you, I'm loving you and I will always love you

>how it all started?

Im Yooki is the maknae, lead vocalist, sub-rapper and the visual of the group. She used to be a child actress. But when she was in her 3rd grade her parent's wanted her to focus on her study, so she stopped her activities even though she was the most famous child actress that time. She have sang a lot of OST too. When she stopped her activities she started to live just as every another child. Until she was 13years old when she started to pursue a modeling career and she also started to slowly return to music by writing OST songs. Her song were ALWAYS a big hit and every drama or movie was supposed to have at least 1 or 2 songs from her. She have been always recording a demo for her songs, so those singers can listen to it. Once J.Y.Park heard her demo and he decided to find her and give her an offer to start train under JYP. She agreed and luckily her parent's too. So when she started her trainee live she was 15years and was the most talented female trainee in JYP.

As a JYP trainee she continued her model career and writing OST songs. As a model she was famous even in foreign countries. She was a model for a lot of world famous photographers and she was even a main model for Victora's Secret. When she was 16years old she was titled as a world top model. A year later she came back to Korea to train for her debut. She started to take vocal lessons despite everybody told her that she doesn't need to. They told her to focus on her dancing more, but Yooki hated to dance, so she took vocal lessons as an excuse to not dance allday long. 

Since she first stepped in the vocal class her whole life changed. His warm smile, his sparkling eyes, his handsome face, his soft voice, his charisma, never ending charms and much more. The way he took care of her during her first class .. and also during all next classes. Without even knowing Yooki has fell for him. Luckily for he he also fell for her innocent charm and they started dating eachother. Both families agreed with their relationship so there was nothing in their way. This couple was just born to be together. 

On the other side Lee Minhyuk is a 22year old idol. Member of group BTOB. He's a rapper, vocalist and visual. He's also talented in acting. In short he's multi-talented /ok, I'm being a little biased, I'm sorry xD/ It might seem that he has a perfect life of a famous idol, but behind that smile he always has on his face he's hiding the pain in his heart, that is killing him every each time there's a fangirl screaming "Minhyuk oppa, I love you!" For him there's only one girl he wants to heare this sentence from. Unfortunately he's not able to hear this from her anymore, because they broke up 10months back. Actually they didn't really broke up. That day they were supposed to go on a date, but she didn't came. He tried to call her, but her phone was off. He tried to find her, but her mother sent him away. He have spend numerous nights infront of her house begging for her. Numerous unanswered calls on her phone. Numerous text messages asking what's going on, but he didn't got any answer. After few days begging for her infront of her house he fainted and then when woke up he was in the hospital. After he was let off from the hospital he tried to find her again, but when he came to her house she has already moved away.

To release his pain he started to practice even harder without a break. When he was on the set for BTOB's debut MV it wasn't hard for him to do his part. She gave him so much pain but he still loves her. But during shooting BTOB's Irresistible Lips there were two kiss scenes, that was really hard for him to do. With her in his mind he couldn't do it properly so those scenes had to be shot for numerous times. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Today, is the D-day for Im Yooki, 20 years old girl that have been trained under JYP for 5years already. Today she is going to debut with her unnies in a 5member group. 

 

*Yooki's POV (=your POV)

I'm so exited :) today is our debut showcase and there are already so many fans. Actually it's because each of us had some pre-debut projects already, such like dramas, movies, CFs, OSTs, modeling, some of us are even producers and composers. In short, each of us already has her own stable fanbase already. And tonight those 5 independent fanbase will merge into one just as us becoming one group, they will becoming one big and stable fanbase. I can not do anything else than smile widely. There are no words for me to desribe how I feel right now. 

Oh, and there are also so many sunbae. actually there is like almost everyone in the industry ... I'm so exited, but I'm also so nervous.

(this is how the stage looks like, so you can imagine where you will be in which time ;))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After we performed 6 dance tracks on the main stage each of us move to another part of the stage. I headed to my part of the stage, when I suddenly realize, that infront of me there was HIM sitting on a couch with s. My whole body was totally frozen we both looked each other in the eyes, when I realize there was already my part:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdci77NumIc&feature=relmfu if you want, you can listen to it, I really love it and I thought that it will fit in this story ;) I wrote the lyrics depending on what I hear, since I couldn't find those lyrics anywhere,so if I wrote something wrong I'm really sorry. I tried my best ;)) the part I used starts at 1:27>

"Baby, you can say goodbye

turn away just walk away

baby you can let me go  *I sang still looking at HIM*

'cause being with me hurt's me more

All the love you gave me you can take it back

All your love just take it back~

I'm not gonna share another tear

just gonna let you go~

You, don't forget about all of you  /?not really sure about this part/

the one and only I had was you~

Every reason for my life was you  *suddenly my eyes get teary at this part, but I tried to not cry ... not now, please*

My baby, why~

did you made me believe you

Why, don't you even deny it

falling apart - what should I do,

this is what was left of me~~"

..

All members:

"Baby, please don't say goodbye

tell me that's all a dream

Baby please don't let me go

Loving you was everything~

hoping you'll remember all the times we share

there's just nothing to compare~

I'm not gonna share another tear

Just gotta let you go~"

..

My part:

"I'm not gonna cry nomore~" *my voice cracked during that nomore part and my tears just rolled down my cheeks. Thanks to my unnies professionalism they quickly took over my parts*

 

The song ends and I was still frozen on that one spot looking at HIM. Then I realized that it's not only me crying, but he was crying too. I qickly turned away and wiped my tears away. I got to the main stage where were my unnies and the MC waiting for me. Leetuek sunbae was our MC so he was saying something and he did some interview with each member, when suddenly there was my turn.

"Yooki-shi, I heard, that this song 'I'll back off so you can live better' was written by you. And just now you was crying while singing it. Is this song dedicated to someone special to you?"

"Actually I wrote this song after a break up with my boyfriend"

"Oh, really? How long were you dating? Was he your first love?"

"Yes, he was my first love."

"And hiw long did you to date eachother?"

"We have been together for almost 3 years."

"Wow, 3 years .. That's a quite long time, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is."

"You seem to be really sad. Was it just recently?"

"It's been about 10 months already, but I still can't move on. I don't know... I just .." and then I whispered "I can't."

"It seems like he was the one breaking up. .. What kind of a feeling you have to him now? Do you hate him for doing that?"

"NO! Definitely no. After all he was the one who taught me what love is ... It was him who taught me how to love and how it feels to be loved .. And he also taught me to cry. ... I'm actually very thankful for everyting he taught me and for all those precious memories."

"You seem to still have feelings for him. Maybe, after this broadcast you will get back with him." 

"I hope he doesn't have any feelings to me anymore, so when we meet eachother I will be able to greet him as a hoobae."

"Hoobae? So he is you sunbae in the industry?!"

"Maybe." "Maybe?" "Yeah, we can say so."

"Oh, do you need something here?" Leeteuk suddenly said to someone behind me. As I turned to face him He just grabbed me, but I was trying to get away from His grip.

 I was beating his chest with my fists, but He is much more stronger than me.

.

 The he suddenly kissed me.

I was trying to get away, but then I just couldn't resist those lips, that I was missing so badly.

When he finally let go we looked at eachother with teary eyes. Then there was a tear rolling down my cheek as he wiped it off with his palm. 

"Yooki-ah ... Yooki-ah .. Yooki-ah" He was whispering my name with his soft voice.

"Minhyuk oppa!" I was missing calling his name so much!

"Yooki-ah, sarangheyo."

"B-but why did you do that? Why did you broke up with me, when you love me?"

"What? I didn't broke up with you. It was you who suddenly cut off everything!"

"What? NO! It was you! You broke up with me trough a text message wich had 3 words: Let's break up. That's the reason I was hurt so much! .. You weren't able to say it to me face-to-face, but you used a text message to do it-"

"It wasn't him." Somebody cut me off. 

It was his CEO.

"I did that, because of you both. Both of you was supposed to debut this year and I wanted Minhyuk and BTOB to be no.1. So I had to make you two break up, so he will focus only on practice. But when I met you after 3months you were a lot skinnier and when Minhyuk fainted because of hard practice without a break I realized, what I did, but there was no way for me to correct my mistake. ... Yooki-ah, can you forgive me and get back to Minhyuk? He really needs you in his life."

"No..." I answered.

Then I looked at Minhyuk oppa and added with a weak but sincere smile: "I need him in my life more than he needs me."

Then he just leaned to me and kissed me to softly and carefully just like if I was made by glass or sugar.

My eyes just kept on producing new tears .. but this time those were tears of happiness.


Ok, hope you guys like this oneshot :) 

Comment, subcribe and share if you like it :)

oh, and I DO NOT own hose gifs above ;)) (but I love those persons who made it! :D)

Check out my another story called 'Change' ;))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196358