yoona and kyukyun history

Is he the one

Seohyun: Wait you and Kyukyun used to date

Yoona:yeah, worst idea ever!

Kyukyun: was not! you liked me why did you dump me anyways!

Yoona: cause I liked someone else

Kyukyun: Who that stupid player!

Yoona: he is not a player plus since i had to transfered schools were still dating but we can see other people then were going to talk in two months to see if we want to break up!

Kyukyun: he's going to break your heart just like he did to Jessica Jung

Yoona: okay let me tell you how we started and how we broke up

" Okay we were at Middle school and he was always talking to a girl named Seohyun after class and i was talking to my friend Francessica choi after class we had lunch. i sat with my usally friends Jessica and Yuri. he walks up to me and askes hey do you want to sit with me i looked at Jessi and yul and they gave me a smile and that meant they don't mind i said okay and we bonded we ate our lunch and he was really funny i admit he still is. when lunch was over he told me sit with me tomorrow and then i said sure and smiled. i had extra criucrial classes so i had to have more classes in school because i was smart! Seohyun Yuri Sooyoung Jessica and Taeyeon took the class too. I went to my dorm and someone knocked on the door it was Kyukyun he had a little box of jewerly he keenled down and i was just like stop your making a mistake! he opened the box and said will you be my girl friend i was surprised! and i said yes we were dating for so long many ppl thought we were adorable but then i started liking someone else his name was Siwon. But there was one problem he was player he went out with every girl except Seohyun and me. so one day in December it was very cold  i was whereing a purple shirt yellow skirt and greenn scarf and boots, and we were matching but his were more boyish we were by the Planta Fountain the silver fountain  we sat by the fountain on a bench and we were talking about school. then finnaly i said we had a long realshioship and we had such a great time today. Then i said i wanna break up he was upset his smile turned to a fake one and he looked down i gave him back the box he gave me when he asked me out with the necklace too he then said okay let me drop you off back at your building he gave me a hug and i hugged back the next day was ackward " 

Kyukyun: bye im leaving 

Seohyun: I'm going to i need to talk to him

Seohyun and Kyukyun leave lunch and go outside  

Seohyun- Kyukyun wait do you know about the wedding arrangement