Chapter 1

This Undeniable Feeling

Alarm blaring through his room, Sunggyu groaned and rolled over. Slamming his hand on the top, he shut if off. "Stupid alarm." he muttered in annoyance. Pushing himself up, Sunggyu walked into the bathroom and got ready for school. He came out of the bathroom and stood infront of his mirror, examining himself wearing his school uniform. "I hate this uniform." he scowled.

Lightly knocking on his door, his mother stepped in and smiled at her son. "You look so handsome!" she complimented. Sunggyu smiled slightly and nodded his thank you. Crossing her arms, Sunggyu's mother looked at him with a raised a eyebrow. "Promise me something, Gyu." she said. Sunggyu turned away from the mirror and looked at his mother. "What is it?" he asked her. "Promise me that you'll make this year work. Stop getting into fights." she pleaded. Sunggyu sighed and rolled his head around, stretching his neck muscles. "Tell the kids at my school to stop being s, then we'll talk." he snapped. His mother looked at him sadly before sighing and walking out of his room.

Making a face, Sunggyu grabbed his backpack from his desk and flung it over his shoulder. He headed downstairs and sat at the table to eat the breakfast his mother had set out for him. "Thanks, umma." he called to quietly for her to hear. Eating quickly, he wiped his mouth and ran out the door, leaving his plate for his mom to clean.

Quickly getting to school, Sunggyu slipped into the school, unnoticed. At least that's what he thought. "Yah! Kim Sunggyu! You're not even going to be polite and say hello?" someone hissed behind him. Sunggyu stopped with wide eyes. *Oh please, kill me now.* he begged. Turning around, he faced the person who had spoken, a sneer visible on his face. "What do you want, Jisu?" he snapped. [A/N: Yes, Dalmatian's Jisu ;D] Jisu crossed his arms and looked at Sunggyu, anger clearly burning in his eyes. "Who do you think you are, talking to me like that? You're a nobody. Nothing but trash. You speak to your superiors with respect." he growled. Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him. "Since when were you my superior?" he smirked. Jisu smiled wide. "I always have been. I'm not trash, like you." he smiled venemously.

Sunggyu clenched his fist together. "You want to say that again?" he growled. Jisu looked at him in amusement. "Why does it make you so defensive? You know you're trash." he smiled. Stepping forward, Sunggyu leaned closer to Jisu's face, growling. "Take it back." he demanded. Jisu looked at him with defiance. "Why? Does the truth hurt to much?" he teased.

With that, Sunggyu slammed his fist into the other boy's face. He stumbled backwards and hit the lockers behind him. Sunggyu went to go after him again, but a few other boys held him back. A teacher came storming out of her room and looked at the two boys. Sunggyu's shoulders were shaking in rage, while Jisu was holding his bleeding nose. "Kim Sunggyu! Principal's office. Now!" she demanded, taking ahold of his arm and dragging him with her. "I'll get the nurse." she told Jisu. Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the whimpering Jisu on the floor. *That's exactly why you should've left me alone.* he bitterly thought to himself.

The teacher pulled Sunggyu into the principal's office and crossed her arms. "You know this one." she said, matter-of-factly. Looking up, the principal did not look happy to see Sunggyu in his office. Again. Sunggyu smiled widely and waved, giving the principal his eye smile. "Hey, what's up? Been awhile.' he said, flinging himself down onto the chair infront of the wide oak desk. The principal rolled his eyes and motioned for the teacher, who was still standing at the door, to leave.

As soon as she did, Mr. Jung sighed and leaned back. "Why are you here this time?" he asked. Sunggyu shrugged. "I punched Jisu in the face." he admitted, a spark of proudness gleaming in his eye. Mr. Jung's eyes widened a little, but he soon composed his normal straight poker face. "Why?" he asked. Sunggyu looked his principal dead in the eye. "What would you do if every year you came to this school, people messed with you, just because you weren't 'popular'.? You have no friends so they see that as a reason to target you. What if they called you trash to your face everyday, making fun that you're poor? What would you do?" he asked, jabbing his finger in his principal's face.

Lowering Sunggyu's hand, the principal looked at him with sadness in his eyes. "You've been going here for a few years now. When you first came, you were such a quiet and straight 'A' student. What happened?" he asked. Sunggyu chuckled and leaned forward. "I got tired of other people's harrasment. That just goes to prove what a school you have." he smiled. Mr. Jung rolled his eyes at the boy. "Someone's here to see you." he said, looking up to the door.

Sunggyu turned and his eyes widened when he saw his father walk through the doors. "Kim Sunggyu, again?" he asked, displeased. Sunggyu smiled sheepishly and turned to Mr. Jung with a scowl on his face. "My father?" he hissed quietly, only loud enough for him and the principal to hear. Shrugging, Mr. Jung smirked. "He had something to tell you anyways." he said. "That's right. Sunggyu, come with me." he father said, waving him outside.

Getting up, Sunggyu followed his father out of the office with his head bent. "What?" he snapped as soon as the door to the office closed. His father looked at him and smiled slightly. "You don't have to worry about this school anymore." he said. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "Why?" he asked, curiously tilting his head.

"We're moving." his father beamed.