Something Fishy

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
The students were now enjoying the beach. The boys were enjoying the view of the girls wearing bikinis. But the girls' attention were only on Exo. Seeing Kai, Suho, Chanyeol and Lay not wearing shirts is heaven to them. The others may have their shirts on but their "wet" looks just made the girls go wild. The 12 handsome boys doesn't seem to care about the girls since they were busy playing beach volleyball.
 
They are were seperated into two teams. Exo "Oldies" and Exo "Youth". Suho, Kris, Xiumin,Lay,Chen and Chanyeol were on the Oldies team while Sehun, Luhan, Kai,D.O., Baekhyun and Tao were on the Youth Team.
 
 
"WHY AM I ON THE OLDIES TEAM?", Chanyeol protested. "LUHAN HYUNG IS OLDER THAN ME!"
 
Luhan on the other hand just batted his eyelashes. "That's because I'm forever young", he cheekily smiled at Chanyeol. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OMB! A FISH WENT INTO MY PANTS!!!", Sehun started screaming out of nowhere. Lay was about to hit the ball but was destructed by Sehun, causing the ball fall straight to his face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HOW CAN I TAKE IT OUT!!! OH GOD!!!! IT'S IN MY-"
 
 
"Hey guys~!", Sehun was interrupted when you came running to the water. You're wearing a plain yellow shirt and shorts not wanting to reveal too much of your skin. With your hair tied in pigtails and still wearing your specs, Sehun was disappointed.
 
 
I was actually expecting to see her wearing a bikini. Sehun sighed to himself, completely forgetting about the fish
 
 
"Why are you screaming Thehun?", you asked with with an eyebrow raised.
 
 
The boys snickered. "Sehunnie's 'bird' caught a fish", Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows.
 
 
Not understanding what he actually meant, you smiled. "He has a bird?"
 
Sehun's face flushed red while the others started rolling like a buffalo.
 
You gave them looks. "What's funny?"
 
Feeling embarassed, Sehun bit his bottom lip, stomping out of the water.
 
 
"Hey maknae! where are you going?", Chanyeol asked, still laughing.
 
Sehun stopped from his pace. "I'm done swimming",he said in a blank tone.
 
 
 
Right when he took another step, the fish fell out of his pants. His mouth hanged open.
 
"OH..", your mouthed formed into an 'O'. ".....Bird" you blushed realizing what Baekhyun meant.
 
 
 
 
"AISH!", embarassed, Sehun stormed out of the scene.
 
 
 
 
"That was embarassing", Xiumin clicked his tounge.
 
Kai watched Sehun as he was walking to the cottages. Poor maknae. Then he shifted his gaze to you, eyeing you from head to toe. What a fashion disaster. Is she really 'that' Eun Hae from the studio?
 
 
Baekhyun slung an arm around you. "Eun Hae! Since Sehun left, would you be his replacement?"
 
 
"Eeerr.. Beach Volleyball is not my thing", you rubbed the back of your head. Well, it is true. You're not good in sports.
 
 
D.O. came and ruffled your hair, "Dont worry. It'll be fun", he smiled in assurance.
 
"Hmm.. Okay.", you smiled at the two of them
 
Baekhyun smiled with his teeth out. "YOSH!", he raised his fist.
 
 
 
 
"HEY OLDIES! IT'S YOUR TURN TO SERVE THE BALL!"
 

 


 


 
 
 
Sehun's POV
 
Those guys... They embarassed me infront of Sonsaengnim! How could I face her now?
 
I ruffled my hair due to frustration. I was supposed to be playing with them right now. But here I am, watching them play from afar. I'm missing so much fun!
 
 
"Sehun. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your friends right now?", Mr. Jung asked as he sat beside me.
 
 
"Err. I got tired.", I lied.
 
Mr.Jung patted my back. "You sure have a low stamina.", he shook his head. "You should go to the gym and start building up"
 
I raised a brow. I'm not interested in body building.
 
"You know Mirotic Gym? I could take you there!", Mr.Jung raised a thumb up.
 
"No thanks Mr.Jung. I'm not interested. You could take Kai though"
 
He shook his head. "Awwww.. Body building is good for your body!". Mr. Jung nudged my shoulder.
 
 
He's getting annoying. AISH. I need to get out of here.
 
"Mr. Jung. Excuse me. I have to pee", I smiled sheepishly at him. 
 
"Oh. Okay.."
 
He nodded so I quickly bowed before running away.
 
Phew.
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
It has been 30 minutes. I was walking back and forth at the sea shore and I'm getting tired so I decided to sat down. There's still an hour before the camping activities start. I was still embarassed so I don't want to go back yet.
 
 
"Yo"
 
Someone sat beside me. I tilted my head only seeing someone I wasn't expecting to see.
 
"Zelo...", I looked at him with my eyes as big as Kyungsoo hyung.
 
"Surprised to see me here eh?", he threw a stone into the water and smirked simultaneously. "It looks like fate made B.A.P. and Exo meet here in Jeju island"
 
I hissed. "Fate?"
 
"Dont worry. We're not going to ruin your camping trip since we're also here to have fun", he patted my shoulder.
 
It feels so awkward to be talking with Exo's rival.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That girl.."
 
Girl?
 
I gave him a confused look.
 
"...The one with the glasses", he smiled still looking at the sea.
 
My eyes widened. "Eun Hae?". How did he knew her? 
 
 
"Eun Hae's her name huh?", he looked at me. 
 
 
What does he need to Sonsaengnim?
 
 
"What's your relationship with her?", he asked
 
 
"She's a friend."
 
 
A smile crept onto his lips. "Friend.. Nothing more?"
 
 
 
 
 
I raised a brow. "What does it have to do with you anyways?", I asked as I was starting to get annoyed.
 
 
Zelo stood up and brushed the sand from his pants. "Well, Thanks for telling me her name..", he smirked.
 
 
I'm getting mad for some reason. Something inside me is telling me to punch him right now.
 
"Stay away from her..", I clenched my fist.
 
 
Smirking, he looked at me. I want to take that annoying smirk away from his face.
 
 
"She's just a friend right?", he turned his back on me. "So you dont have the right to tell me to stay away from her"
 
 
Just a friend. It rang inside my head. You don't have the right to tell me to stay away from her.
 
 
He's right. We're only friends. But I want him to stay away from Sonsaengnim for some reason. I want to protect her. I dont want him to lay even a single finger on her. You could call me possesive but I dont care.
 
 
"I'm warning you Zelo"
 
 
He smirked for the last time before completely walking away. "See you Exo's Maknae!", he waved without looking back.
 
"See you your face", I mumbled.
 
 
 
That guy. What does he need to sonsaengnim?