What if, i want to do wrong things?

Can i do wrong things to you? [ONESHOT]
It was a tiring day for him. Continously producing and composing songs have become part of his everyday life ever since he joined big bang. After returning to the dorm, he hurried to the bathroom, followed by the sounds of his shirt being taken off. This is a scene where every fangirl wishes to see---G dragon's body. Wrapping his lower body with only a towel, He knew it would drop easily but he doesnt give a damn as he was alone in the bigbang dorm---or well, he thought he was alone. Walking out the bathroom, drying his hair, he saw a familiar figure sleeping on the sofa. He gave a smirk as he walked closer and closer to the figure who is fast asleep. Slowly, g dragon bent down to catch a glimpse of the sleepy maknae's face. Unconsiously, he began to give his signature smile. He began pinching the sleepy panda's cheeks, waking him in the process. "Ahh! Hyung! You startled me ! " G dragon didnt give a damn and continue touching his cheeks. "I see your cheeks grown chubbier." "Hyung!!! Dont say things that make you sound wrong!" After hearing that, he lifted Seungri's chin wuth his fingers and gave a smirk. "What if i want to do wrong things to you?"