I'm Your Answer?

Forbidden Love : The Fallen Angel

You fell asleep thinking about many things, your work, Kyung Soo, your parents and Your Angel.

 

"Chae Ri-sshi, are you awake?"

 

His voice was gentle. He your hair and opened your eyes.

 

"Angel." You looked up at him and saw his deep brown eyes. His eyes was so relaxing, it gave you a warm and safe feeling. You reached for his face and touched it.

 

"Your eyes, it's relaxing." 

 

You studied his every profile and praised his every features in your mind, but you noticed something, you can see his face completely and clearly.

 

*What's this? I... I can see his face.* Your eyes widened while your hands slid off his face. He caught your hand and stared at you.

 

"Why? Is there a problem?"

 

"I... I can see your face. I can see it clearly." You just stared at him dumbfoundedly.

 

"Yes, you can see me." He held up your hand and placed it on his left cheek.

 

"Your hand... it's warm." You softened. His touch made you feel safe. You had the feeling of taking care of him. You felt his emptiness indside. You smiled and lifted your other hand and placed it on his right cheek.

 

"Will I really find the answer from you?" He asked. He held your other hand. "Will you let me know the answer within 9 months?"

 

"What... are you talking about? I don't understand." You tilted your head and slid your right hand from his cheek.

 

"You... you are my answer." He reached for your cheek. 

 

You were shocked by his touch. His hand was cold but there is warmness that you can feel inside you. *What... is this feeling?*

 

"What answer?"



He smiled warmly.

 

"You are my answer."

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes, you." He stepped closer towards me and our faces were inches apart.

 

"Why me?"

 

"Because It's You." He leaned and kissed my forehead. It was gentle, you felt your insides melt and you slowly backed one step away from him.

 

"I... don't know what you're talking about." 

 

"Just wait for me and you'll understand." He smiled

 

"Wait for you? How? Why should I wait for you? What do you meanㅡ" You were cut off when he snapped his fingers. You felt dizzy and fell asleep, he catched you and sighed.

 

"I know this is hard for you and also for me but I hope you could help me."

 

_______________________________________________

 

You woke up with the sound of utensils. Kyung Soo was still there, cooking.

 

"I thought he went home."

 

You pushed away the blanket and felt something under your palm on the bed. You looked at it and saw a feather. You lifted it up.

 

*Is this from that Angel?* You swallowed hard. "Everything... is true? He's real?" You whispered.

 

You stared at the feather for a while. You heard Kyung Soo's footsteps going towards your room. You snapped out and quickly hid the feather.

 

"You're awake, I thought so. You might wake up because of the utensils clanging into each other and yes, you're awake."

 

Kyung Soo sat down on your bed and reached for your forehead.

 

"You're not hot. I just bought medicine for headache. Let's go eat."

 

He smiled gently. You nodded and went out your room.

 

"I thought you went home." You asked him and sat on the dining chair.

 

"I felt that I need to stay stay longer." He placed the food on the table.

 

"Oh." You stared at the food. *It's a relief that you didn't leave my side. Thanks for being with me, Kyung Soo oppa.* Your lips slightly curved up while looking at Kyung Soo.

 

He felt your eyes were on him, he looked at you and smiled. "Why? Is there something on my face?"

 

"Gomawoyo, oppa." You started eating.

 

"Wae?" He tilted his head.

 

You just ate with a sad expression. *I hope my parents were here so that Kyung Soo oppa isn't the only taking care of me.* You sighed and dropped your spoon, you didn't move and tears welled up your eyes.

 

*Something's bothering her, and I think I know what it is.* He knew your dream. He picked up the spoon and knelt down beside you.

 

"Chae Ri-yah, what's the matter?" 

 

"No...nothing." You sobbed.

 

"How come it's nothing? You're crying." He tilted your head to face him and tears fell down. "See."

 

He hugged you and you started crying. "I just miss my parents." 

 

"I know. I know that you miss them so much, but Chae Ri-yah, you know the fact that they're not here anymore, arasseo?" He patted your back.

 

"Arayo..." You said, still crying.

 

"Don't cry, huh?" He broke the hug and held your cheeks. "Stop crying, Chae Ri-yah, you still have me, right? I'll be always be by your side, so don't worry, hm?"

 

"I always wantes someone to... to take care of me... like this. Whenever I'm thinking of my parents... I feel the emptiness inside me and... it breaks my heart." Kyung Soo softened and he comforted you.

 

"I will. I will always be here, by your side. I'll be a temporary replacement for your parents... Is that okay?" He smiled at you and hugged you tightly.

 

"Oppa, Gomawo..."

 

"Arasseo, stop crying. I think you're really exhausted, let's go back to your room and you should rest. I'll stay here 'till you fall asleep."

 

The two of you went to your room. You laid down on your bed and pulled the blanket over your body. Kyung Soo dragged a chair beside your bed and sat down. 

 

"Sleep tight, Chae Ri-yah."

 

You nodded and closed your eyes. Suddenly, the Angel appaeared and you saw him crying. You opened your eyes and blinked.

 

"Why? You can't sleep?" You looked at Kyung Soo and shook your head and smiled.

 

"I'll sleep." *What the? What did I just see? Why...is he crying?" You closed your eyes and after a few minutes you fell asleep.

 

*If it's your dream that's bothering you... I should talk to Su Ho hyung.* Kyung Soo thought