Their Arrival.......

Because Conversations are As Comfortable As Silence Between Us

Heechul's POV

 

"Aish chincha!!!... Why do they have to come back??", Heechul was frustuatedly shouting. He had recieved a letter from his Dad, telling him that he will be soon back in Seoul with the family. And family means, his step mother and his step sister, and he hasn't even seen her..God knows what she'll be like. "After all those years in Canada, why in the world do they have to come back??!! As if its easy with me having hectic schedule with Super Junior."

  Yes people, I am Kim Heechul, 24 year old, memeber of the popular korean band Super Junior and prettier than any girl you would find in this world. Call me conceited, I don't give a damn. Well let them come.. its not like I'm around and I wont take care of some one just because they are related to me. Yeah, take care, that's what my dad wrote in the letter. "Take care of your step sister. You know I stay busy with buisness and stuff. She's new to Korea. She'll will not trouble you, she's a silent kid, though I hoped she were not sometimes. She knows korean already so its no problem, but its not going to be easy since she's transferring in the second year of high school.

 Anyways you are her elder brother and I know you would also want some one to spoil."

 

Spoil????? Yeah right, like I have nothing else to do.. Some person is gonna barge into my life and I just have to watch,.. Like I will...

 

Min Hee's POV

So am moving to Seoul, South Korea in the third year of my High school.. Wow.. I have to leave my good best friends behind. Dad told me that I will be meeting my step Brother. OK now so I have to put up with a step brother too..Urghhhh.... Its not that I am exactly a social person. You could say am an ambivert. Well I will stay out of his way, well I dont think he would be very much interested in me, though dad said he'll be excited. Yeah right.

 

 Well I can't say I'm excited exactly or whatever.. Well but I persuaded my dad to let me choose my high school. Why you ask?? Because one of my very dear friend is living in Seoul and she is in high school. Though, as I said, am not exactly that social we had Clicked instantly. Her name is Seong Micha, same age as me, thats is 17. Annnnddd.. that remind's me, I never introduced my self. I'm Hwang Min Hee, daughter of Mr.Kim, Owner of Kim Corps. And my name... I just adopted my mother's maiden name, somehow I prefer it. Though I must say,am not close to either of my parent, them being busy and me being me??

So tommorow  will be leaving I will be leaving for Seoul from Ottawa. I already said my goodbyes to my friends.

 

The Next Day..

Ok, so here I am sitting in the flight to Seoul. Even being the person I'm I did like travelling and I'm curious enough about the place. I have only ever seen in pictures and learned the language and yes listened to the music from there. I like Kpop music as I love music alot. I listen to music from anywhere and most genres. Well, thats all what I can tell you though there is lots more and most probably I will be spending my whole flight contemplating.

Hours later..

Finally, hours have passed, as it should (what am I even saying).. and we've have reached Seoul.On the way out, I was told by my mom, that my step brother will be meeting us. OHk,, really.. I was suprised I must say, but then I guess its not unusual for someone to greet their family after long time.

 

Heechul's POV

So ok, Am at Seoul Airport. WHAT THE HELL??!!! Why am I even here?? Well I know its because our dear manager decided that well my family will be coming after a long time so I should go meet them. And he cleared up my schedule even after my protests and what more those loving Suju bastard sided with him even Leeteuk. Naega Wae?? ANd so I am standing here in disguise... Of course in disguise, I dont wanna get swarmed by fans which I'm sure will be here too.

Oh, well gotta stop right here as I see my father coming, guess I should go to them. Ok so I neared them and I saw the person who would my so-called step sister. What was her name again?? Oh who cares. I went to them..

"Aboeji?" I called out. He turned around, "Heechul is that you?? Why are you all covered up??"

Oh of course he would ask that..how many years has it been since we last talked. Well, now it doesn't matter anymore. I looked at the girl, she was looking back at me. She has no STYLE at all. Plain jeans and t-shirt with a handbag and sneakers?? Really??. What the hell, who would call her my sister?? ok so many question marks but Man.. she needs some good stylists.

Min Hee's POV

Ok, so someone called out to my father and we turned around. A man, wholly covered up.. oK so who is this?? But seems as my father recoginized him. He called him Heechul and as far as I remember that's my step brother's name. He's my step brother?? Looks like a gangsters. Nice first impression. And I noticed he was looking at me like am weird, well yeah I could see his eyes through his pink aviators. Seriously pink?? God.. this is going to be long

Heechul's POV

"Will tell you in the car, Dad. For now can we just go. I bet you are tired too." Well, that was that but hell,, this is gonna be long and now I have to explain a bunch of stuff.. URGHH.. Great , just great...